What's new

‘India to send 150,000 troops for anti-Pakistan operations’

what if Manmohan Singh said that Chinese love the Japanese! :rofl: topic has veered off from the troop strength to Gandhi's sex life and now this!

And what about the financial matters? Is India ready to bear the cost of its troops by itself. Or will be invoicing USA?

Well i think if India can be world's highest purchaser of weapons it also can bear the cost of sending her troops to Afghanistan and secondly the money spent on fomenting terror in Pakistan and getting strong footing in Afghanistan by weakening Pakistan will not be a waste for India.

And one can spend money for such long term goals.

indiapakistanfriendship said:
So that means we should stop attempting to potect our citizens

That also not mean that you stop attempting to protect your citizens within the country first and start serving the others. Hundreds of thousands of people (Mainly Muslims) died in Gujrat violence. Were they not your citizens? What about those Christians who burned alive? Were they not your citizens?

Additionally, do not try to lie by saying that you sending troops to protect your citizens. You can not make fool to anyone including your own self. India is sending troops under agreements with US and for its own military objectives. Protection of citizens is just a tool to make people fool.

When did Chinese become fools...

hehehe. When did indians become fools... The way you claim the right to protect your citizens. Tomorrow, China can also make such claim? And many Pakistanis are arrested and killed by indian authorities illegally. What about us? Hmmm, looks to me like we shall have to send the troops to India in order to protect our citizens.

Well i think if India can be world's highest purchaser of weapons ....B]

I think you are right. The poor indian soldiers are not that much expensive and important as of America's. Annula war bill would not be more than 10 to 30 billion dollars a year for India ( A guess ). Indians can efford this war.

A heated debate on a news with contoversial credentials predicted by a controversial person.. :) keep it up guys!

Well i think if India can be world's highest purchaser of weapons it also can bear the cost of sending her troops to Afghanistan

What is a yield that we will going to be earn by sending our troops?

and secondly the money spent on fomenting terror in Pakistan and getting strong footing in Afghanistan by weakening Pakistan will not be a waste for India.

And one can spend money for such long term goals.

Well, we don't even need to spend a single penny, because that work of fomenting terror in Pakistan is already been done by taliban itself, and now US is stocking the fire by repeated missile attacks for which Pakistan seems to have so far haven't got any answer.

Hope Inida is lucky enough to have a more un-retarded leader than the above-statement maker.

Unretarded enuf so that there is no Great Leap forward or a Cultural Revolution! :P
Chill mate.. I was being sarcastic @ the whole discussion out of a news with suspect credentials! nothing personal!

:) Cheers

A heated debate on a news with contoversial credentials predicted by a controversial person.. :) keep it up guys!

Rahul baby it was already there its only that this man has spoken about it.

I will try to find you my post which i had posted much before this news item in some other thread. There i had also mentioned the exact figure.

But still even if we believe that India is not sending this much army and rather few thousands, well Pakistan needs to take notice of that.

Just thinking that it will not harm and stire up things in future is just shooting ownself in the foot.

If today only few thousands tommorrow it will double and hence goes on.

Rahul baby it was already there its only that this man has spoken about it.

I will try to find you my post which i had posted much before this news item in some other thread. There i had also mentioned the exact figure.

But still even if we believe that India is not sending this much army and rather few thousands, well Pakistan needs to take notice of that.

Just thinking that it will not harm and stire up things in future is just shooting ownself in the foot.

If today only few thousands tommorrow it will double and hence goes on.

Highly impossible yaar! India is not a colonizing power like the US, even historically.. Except for Raja Raja Chola, There hasnt been an Indian empire which spanned more than a single land mass..

Anyways, lets track this news item and If i win(no such incident happening), promise me a date next time you come to India ;)

What is a yield that we will going to be earn by sending our troops?

Well, we don't even need to spend a single penny, because that work of fomenting terror in Pakistan is already been done by taliban itself, and now US is stocking the fire by repeated missile attacks for which Pakistan seems to have so far haven't got any answer.

The yeild that you will going to be earn by sending your troops is unknown. But your government is very optimistic for it. The actual goals and objectives for Indian government are the same as Jana said.

Well you do have a need to spend billions not a single penny. And your government is already spending this money. Only recently, Indian intelligence chief met with Israeli, british and americans counterparts in Afghanistan and surely would have made some plans. The terror of taliban is infect the military campaign of us, israel and india. Otherwise, these so called taliban could surely fight against Pakistan's regular army but they were never in a position lauch their own satellites and use their own satellite phones and other state of the art communication systesm, which the regular army do not possess.

As far as american missle attacks are concern. Pakistan's military strategy is very clear. Pakistan can not engage itself in war on two fronts at the same time. especially when India is sitting in East and world's biggest military power in North West, Pakistan's best bet is to defuse the situation and try to remain calm. However, you as Indian forget about the difficult times of Pakistan and forget what we doing in response to american missiles. You should start worrying about what Pakistan will be doing to you, once the situation in North West came under control and USA evacuated Afghanistan???

Pakistan will not remain volunteer for such infiltrations by Indians and others. Just wait for the good time and see your connection with Kashmir will be disconnected and your water plans will be washed off. The looters and gangster do not deserve a country to rule. Instead, they should be thrown in jail and that is what we going to to do with you.

Highly impossible yaar! India is not a colonizing power like the US, even historically.. Except for Raja Raja Chola, There hasnt been an Indian empire which spanned more than a single land mass..

Anyways, lets track this news item and If i win(no such incident happening), promise me a date next time you come to India ;)

:) oh come on man its not colonization. The era of colonization is over its now entirely different game.

And hey as far as the date is concerned well even if you dont win can you dare not to offer that :D

BTW im planning to come soon.

Lets see how things turn up.

If India decided to send its troops to Afghanistan, we will open our roads for its troops to go there. Obviously, our nation would love to see the stupids, who are happily going to die.:cheesy:

You have citizens in Algeria too. Why dont you send troops to protect them??
You have people in Congo too why dont you send your troops to protect them too??
So my dear we should accept this is not the matter of protection.

They are all places that have semblance of a nation state and have proper legal systems that are supposed to deter criminal deaths. Of course thay are not perfect but then there is nothing called perfect. Also most of the aforementioned countries would mind us sending troops but Afghan government seems not to mind.

If at all its the matter of protection why not to deploy Indian soldiers in almost all the troubled areas of India where Indian citizens are at risk.

We have police to protect us and of course nothing can be fool proof . Murders even happen in Monaco.

You mean sending troops for protection of one's workers and citizens is foolishness???

Yup Chinese sending troops to India forcefully to protect Chinese citizens who are otherwise mostly protected by India and in turn triggering a war seems utter foolishness . Period.
We never resorted to false claims. It was all strategic moves by everyone including us .

Err when did Zia or other Pakistani leaders openly admitted or declared that they were propping up Mullah omar for strategic reasons

China cannot send their troops to India, because India will deny them permission to do so. Afghanistan however will not deny permission. Its upto us therefore to decide.

Back
Top Bottom