What's new

India transformed into global superpower only in last 8 years: Harsh Vardhan

Harsh Vardhan is one of the most incompetent minister in Modi gov. As a health minister, he fcuked up covid crisis. Lot of people died and went through difficult phase. Specially migrant workers. He is just another shameless minister. If he was in any other country, he would have been executed for his incompetence.

This is what BJP means by being a superpower -- Raping Indians in the name of religion. Needless to say, Bharatis and Indians aren't the same.
I know they have alot of extremist groups among their members no doubt. Hopefully they dont go too far as a whole in the country and justice system can reign in on them.

Lol yeah , To be honest, I don't understand this Indians obsession with being a superpower. The country is still a poor country striving to get out of poverty and malnutrition. The government's entire focus should be poverty alleviation and improvement of peoples living standards. Yet they keep clamiming dreams of achieving or having achieved superpower status every year. In fact even China who is decades ahead of them doesnr have officials obssessed with claiming superpower status all the times as much as India. Means something is wrong with Indias government priorities. 😆
Dont laugh too hard at the indians, u guys may soon be ruled by one.

Indians talk and brag a lot, but their empty words NEVER PRODUCE RESULTS.

India has yet to overtake Japan's position as 3rd largest economy, so how can it be called a "Superpower"?
More than 50% of India's military equipment are not locally produced, so how can it be called a "Superpower"?
India has lots of poor people still, so how can it be called a "Superpower"?
India has not yet made any products that are super-popular in the global stage, like Japan, China, S. Korea's anime, manga and video games, as well as Turkey's drones and European's industrial products, so how can it be called a "Superpower"?

He was health minister during Covid pandemic and we had 2-4 million deaths due to Covid. I don't think we had such medical miss management under any health minister in independent India.
I still remember this legendary message from his department.

Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 12.30.05 PM.png

But this was not all, once this retarded idiot said -

Stephen Hawking said the Vedas have a theory that is superior to Albert Einstein's equation e=mc^2 that sums up the theory of special relativity.

Source: Harsh Vardhan: Stephen Hawking said theory in Vedas superior to Einstein's E=mc2: Science minister | India News - Times of India (indiatimes.com)

won't believe unless Modi says it himself, other BJP minions are proven to have loose mouth cannons

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has transformed India from a third-world country into a global superpower in the last eight years, said former Union minister Harsh Vardhan while lauding the BJP-led Centre's major decisions in the last eight years.

Addressing a press conference at the BJP headquarters here on Tuesday, he said the prime minister has "instilled a new sense of confidence" among the Indians by his "exemplary captaincy".

Vardhan said Modi has always considered power as a medium of serving the public.

"He has made unprecedented efforts to deliver due rights to the poor, the farmers, our women and the underprivileged sections of society.

"It is only because of his people-centric policies that people have renewed their faith in democracy and have become participants in his vision of progress for the country," the former Union health minister said.

Extolling the major decisions taken by the Central government in the last eight years, Vardhan said, "For a country that was always counted as the third world, India has been transformed into a global superpower only in the last eight years."

"We have achieved the feat of becoming the fastest growing economy in the world and maintained a low inflation rate as compared to the previous 10 years of the UPA regime."

He claimed that India is well poised to become the world's third-largest economy by 2030.

"PM Modi's exemplary captainship has given wings to the dreams and aspirations of every citizen and instilled a new sense of confidence in them. It is the faith of 135 crore Indians that is catapulting the nation forward in every field," Vardhan added.

Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-years-harsh-vardhan/articleshow/92057156.cms

:rofl:

I know they have alot of extremist groups among their members no doubt. Hopefully they dont go too far as a whole in the country and justice system can reign in on them.
The justice system
"And the perpetrators of the attacks remain unpunished amid accusations that they enjoy political patronage from Mr Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party after a government minister garlanded eight Hindus convicted for lynching a Muslim."

The name is Bharati people's party, it's a different identity from Hindustani or Indian.

To be honest, I don't understand this Indians obsession with being a superpower.
Would you say that Nigel Farage represents British opinion?

The country is still a poor country striving to get out of poverty and malnutrition. The government's entire focus should be poverty alleviation and improvement of peoples living standards. Yet they keep clamiming dreams of achieving or having achieved superpower status every year.
They?

Do take a few minutes to look up the Straw Man Gambit.

Eight years ago, I just joined this forum, just got into high school, and every day I see Indians bragging about becoming a superpower in 2020.
I too remember when I jointed PDF one heated thread was Indian members cheering for the Rafale deal, going on million pages.

8 years later I saw them staging a grand ceremony, rolled out red carpet for the french jets arrival. some strange superpower behavior.

Would you say that Nigel Farage represents British opinion?

They?

Do take a few minutes to look up the Straw Man Gambit.

Honestly, you have been more like a nationalist keyboard worrier these days than a critical thinker that you used to be. You should have questioned why the person with this quality could even have made his way to minister position, along with the minister of agriculture who insists cow is the only animal that Exhale Oxygen, and how many in same caliber are currently in power?

Sad to see your transformation.

This elixir of superpower India in last 8 year of BJP Modi's govt, an opium to soothe the masses and the common folks is used and abused to the Hilt, from Congress ministers earlier to BJP, even their Pres. APJ Abdul Kalam.

And their saner elements are at the sidelines.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom