What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 Worldcup Big Clash | Mother of all Matches in World Cricket

1635149561405.png

Notice how Indians were leaving the Stadium? They bought most tickets and then ran away. Could not sit through a T20 match.

Cowards.

That's the nature of Indians.

Notice how social media was full of hate towards Pakistan and Islam yesterday before the game and now suddenly these rats have gone all silent and run back into their shitdwelling sewers.

It was a perfect display of talent by Pakistan on the day and outclassed India completely. the fact that, there was not a single chance for the Indian bowlers throughout the inning indicated the dominance of the Pakistani openers.

I rarely watch pakistani cricket and was surprised to see the possible start in Saheen Afridi. Pakistan has to manage both Babar and Afridi well and they can become a competitive side with these two talents.

As India fan, would love to see another matchup in the knockout or final between India and Pakistan. .. fingers crossed

I don't know but my feeling, Pakistan will win 1st time after almost 29 years in the world cup..

But but, my heart and mind say, India should win because they are much better team and being an Indian
Pakistan's greatest and ONLY Worldcup win against India..... More to come....

Notice Indians still attempting to be "indian" and giving back handed compliments? World cup games are hardly 2 times a year - they are once every 3 or 4 years and even then it depends if Indians fall in the same group matches as Pakistan - yet you want to focus on the "only" - shows you how deep your rectum is burning.

Lets focus on the fact this was the biggest margin Pakistan has won in a world cup match against ANY opposition.
Lets focus on the fact the bowling by Shaheen Afridi was extraordinary and something the Indians dont experience in their IPL.
Lets focus on the fact this was the largest opening partnership by the Pakistani openers - not even giving a chance.
Its just a game but Pakistan played every minute perfectly - a proud day for all Pakistan cricket supporters.

Last edited:
Pakistan can only perform against small teams like Uganda, Papua, Kenya, India, SL, ZIM
Unless pun intended idk why we can reach that conclusion. Record/performance of NZ and Ind says otherwise. So, record matters and intuition must be based on facts, and not wishes.
P.S. Also, it is strange why FB block such comments. They didn't block comments against Rohingya during genocide for profits (Frances Haugen)

I rarely watch pakistani cricket and was surprised to see the possible start in Saheen Afridi. Pakistan has to manage both Babar and Afridi well and they can become a competitive side with these two talents.

You are correct that these 2 talents need to be managed - yesterday there was the "silent assassins" like Imad Rauf and Hafeez that didnt allow the Indian batsmen to score heavy - on top of that Rizwans batting was fantastic. Pakistan didnt just rely on the big 2 yesterday. They were the complete team

Pakistan can only perform against small teams like Uganda, Papua, Kenya, India, SL, ZIM
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Facebook blocked me because i did paste this comment all around!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Should have changed the wording. You could have been blocked for spamming

The smile and body language of Mohammad Rizwan and Babur Azam were so genuine. No arrogance, no chest thumping. I hope against hope that we Indians stop producing shitty 'mauka-mauka' type embarrassments and be equally gracious when we win.

View attachment 787599
You can tell by the picture the kind of respect Kohli has from Rizwan and he truly deserves it. Kohli was a thorough professional even after such a loss and did not shy away from praising the winning team. Such sportsman spirit goes a long way IMHO.
Why can't they keep religion and politics/sports separate ? He could have performed Qiza Namaz after the match.
Brother, if he has stopped the match to offer his prayers i would have been the first one to point it out. However since he used the break time to offer his prayers, he should be applauded not criticized. He is free to offer namaz or perform any religious rituals in the break time.

Last edited:
You are correct that these 2 talents need to be managed - yesterday there was the "silent assassins" like Imad Rauf and Hafeez that didnt allow the Indian batsmen to score heavy - on top of that Rizwans batting was fantastic. Pakistan didnt just rely on the big 2 yesterday. They were the complete team
yes , with the result I would not argue with you.. all the pakistani bowlers were effective because Shaheen did the damage early in the match. Shaheen without any wickets in the first two overs, and situation could have been different. but these are all ifs and buts ..

Hoping that both the teams qualify for the knockout and we have another match

I think the distribution of both groups is very unfair. I know it’s pure luck may be but look at Group 1

Australia
England
South Africa
West Indies
Sri Lanka
Bangladesh

they all have the potential to beat each other and will have to give their best to stay in the group

and look at Group 2

Pakistan
New Zealand
India
Scotland
Afghanistan
Namibia

the bottom line is… if no surprise happens and if Pakistan beats New Zealand tomorrow they have basically already qualified for Semi Final

and if New Zealand does blunder against India they still have enough chance to bounce back

basically in Group 2… the real completion is just 3 games of Pakistan vs NZ and India vs NZ besides the one played yesterday

for India it’s a simple math that they can’t afford to lose any more games as if Pakistan beats NZ tomorrow and NZ beats India… both Pakistan and NZ goes in the semi final given no surprises happen

Back
Top Bottom