What's new

India wants Narendra Modi & not Rahul Gandhi as PM

Gurgaon's identity is DLF Signature Tower and the malls.Ambi mall is still better than most malls in delhi

Lol!! No mate, it was Maruti Suzuki, which sat up a industrial momentum in Gurgaon, followed by Honda and other big maufacturers, then It setup. Today, there are more than 800 small companies and millions of people who are directly or indirectly associated with these top firms. DLF(DELHI LAND FINANCE) had predicted realty opportunitie in late 80s, only due to these Firms. These Malls and skyscrappers are just a mask, The Bone marrow is these(Maruti and other) Companies.

For S Asians and non-corporate common Indians there really is no difference between the Prince and the Mass Murderer.
The moment you compared Rahul as Prince and Modi as MassMurder, i could not stop laughing from my back. It was spontaneous.

You are sounding like an indoctrinated fanatic, intolerant of even central govt statistics. Come back when you to discuss facts on the the basis of logic.

Hahaha...indoctrinated....that facility is available in two places....one in RSS camp and the other was in SIMI camps now in IM camps in Pakistan.

Kindly, provide me a central govt. statistics. I am patient enough to debate on logic, but even after sharing so many credible links, if you people come up with links like these...then where is the chance to debate. Have u seen a thief telling the truth before some nice dose from police, similarly can one expect sites worshiping Modi or sponsored by Modi telling the truth?

I am Happy As Indian, but feeling Sad as The Company who gave a Distinct Identity to My Hometown will be gone.:cry:

Don't shade crocodile tears...against all your wishes Maruti is expanding its C pant. Gujurat story might be told in 2015.

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/maruti-no-plans-to-shift-manesar-plant-will-continue-expansion/240069?pfrom=home-topstories[/video]

Don't shade crocodile tears...against all your wishes Maruti is expanding its C pant. Gujurat story might be told in 2015.

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/maruti-no-plans-to-shift-manesar-plant-will-continue-expansion/240069?pfrom=home-topstories[/video]
Lol!! Crocodile tears!! for what? Listen I am sad for all the shitt happened here . Anyone Who has seen developing its Hometown and now feeling the fears of the "Reasons of development" leaving the city will be sad.
P.s. I will vote for Modi, its my vote... Jo karna hai kar le:lol:

Japan’s top business daily Nikkei makes 742 words story on Narendra Modi

There’s a lot of excitement in business circles of Japan ahead of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to the country.

Japan’s largest selling business daily Nikkei has done a 742 words article on Narendra Modi’s trip to Japan which is scheduled to begin on 22nd of this month.

Nikkei in its article said that Modi is a Chief Minister of a state where there is zero power cut, a rare feat in India.

If should be mentioned that Modi is to be received in Japan as Cabinet rank level person. This is again a rare feat for a state leader from India.

Nikkei report also said that Modi is one of the strongest contender for next Prime Minister from India.

A report describes Modi as investor friendly leader of India.

548056_10150923149661548_1599241399_n.jpg

When we have a requirement we dont have effective people like APJ , because they will be old when their talent is known . This time we should let N Modi to take the seat ,No advani ... :blah:, atleast he will do something so that he doesnt get defamed .

Kindly, provide me a central govt. statistics. I am patient enough to debate on logic, but even after sharing so many credible links, if you people come up with links like these...then where is the chance to debate. Have u seen a thief telling the truth before some nice dose from police, similarly can one expect sites worshiping Modi or sponsored by Modi telling the truth?

Govt statistics were cited. Instead of attacking the messenger, focus on the message. Google is your friend, you can check for yourself. Nobody will spoon feed you here.

modi has less chances of becoming PM coz' of gujrat riots??? thats lame....

i bet he's innocent...

GIFT project
sabarmati river-front
ahmedabad,surat,gandhinagar reforms

etc,etc so many megaprojects under his belt...WOW he's the best....he will use country money properly...

Lol as if anybody is ever convicted...be it Samjhuta express burning,babri mosque demolition,rapes,burning people,murders etc... none convicted so far... indian judicial system is a joke.

did pakistan accept kasab is their nationality??, then how can you guarantee being an outsider that modi was involved...there's not a single evidence....we even proved kasab guilty, but not a single evidence against modi and i know modi is a very secular man, somebody is just trying to tarnish his image thats it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom