What's new

India wants Narendra Modi & not Rahul Gandhi as PM

Narendra Modi is MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens. The question should not be how soon he can be HEAD OF STATE OF INDIA. The question should be how soon his HEAD SHOULD BE SEVERED BY THE INDIAN STATE ?
Get well soon dude....

No offence,I really feel ashamed of Indian members here who forgot Gujarat riots and Godhra train tragedy..My friend lost his father...Like him their are so many sons who lost their fathers and mothers...!Still you want that scum bag to be PM...God save India.

No offence,I really feel ashamed of Indian members here who forgot Gujarat riots and Godhra train tragedy..My friend lost his father...Like him their are so many sons who lost their fathers and mothers...!Still you want that scum bag to be PM...God save India.

Stop shedding crocodile tears , you Teesta Setalvad wannabe ! We the people of India will try to save India from Rahul gandhi

If Modi is found to be involved in the riots ..he will be punished, but 10 years on still there is no proof against him.

You must be kidding dudeThe whole world knows who did it,thing is You dont know our Judicial system...For example Ajmal kasab is a terrorist who caught red handed,still no action why ?.We have proof still we couldnt do a jack .

You are right on last line only.
You have right to feel anything. Let's not get into details of riots like actions and reactions. It's past and he is released of charges when congress is in power. So no one can blame investigation or judgement.
1982 riots also have same shame.

Nothing is proved against him ...he is clean... as clean as... Hafiz Saeed :D

Hafiz Saeed did not kill 3000+ innocent Pakistani citizens.

Narendra Modi is a known Mass Murderer of 3000+ Indian Citizens.

Is India totally oblivious to the murder of its own citizens by its own Politician ?

Not only scum.......he was a Nation broker,,he was putting one brother against another.

You must be kidding dudeThe whole world knows who did it,thing is You dont know our Judicial system...For example Ajmal kasab is a terrorist who caught red handed,still no action why ?.We have proof still we couldnt do a jack .
You are a false flagger. Please change your flag.
No action on Kasab ??? What do you mean ???

Stop shedding crocodile tears , you Teesta Setalvad wannabe ! We the people of India will try to save India from Rahul gandhi

1st you come to India later think about saving,and for your kind info i live in Ahmedabad now,I know the ground reality more then you k,though he bought many infra structure projects and Economic development in Ahmedabad,he hide his evil religious policy behind it.

You are a false flagger. Please change your flag.
No action on Kasab ??? What do you mean ???

Please check all my posts before commenting sergi,You dont have any rights to claim my nationality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom