What's new

India wants to convert Sikhs to Hindus... Khalistan is the answer

My very dear Paks,

Think!

These Sikhz killed OurPeople... abducted PakWomen... and worst... so I do feel no sympathy for them!

However, Gangu Occupied Punjab is equally unacceptable... hence, Skihz can have their 'country' under PakFlag... without any army or Foreign Policy....

We are NOT going to commit any resources to create a future headache/noise... please, don't forget that Sikhz in Gangu Occupied Punjab are thoroughly Gangufied... so reprogramming them will take time @Verve

Anyhow, unless these Sikhz demonstrate that they have guts such as PakKashmiris then we must consider freeing them... but nothing otherwise!

A tiny yellow island in the Sea of Green is acceptable!

Mangus

As long as these rats don't put their foot in Pakistan and stay in their Bharati Punjab, I don't think a common man on the road in Punjab/Pakistan would mind if Pakistani government/state helps them to carve out their own state in gangaland like you mentioned that state being without army or foreign policy. The problem arises when Kashmiri Muslims (who are under curfew for last 5 months) are forgotten and a certain type of BS (which I won't name) is started by the people in power.

Last edited:
You mean Mamta Kulkarni ?

Bengalis historically have been the most politically progressive people in the region.

Balkanisation of India will start from Bengal.

Mamata recently voiced her favorable opinion of a referendum in Bengal over the discriminatory citizenship bill. Bengalis by demographics are the biggest losers of the CA bill and thus Mamata and her concerns.

Mamta is currently fighting foe her existence and I think you dont know she was cabinet minister in BJP (RSS) govt so indirectly she is RSS agent like Owasi brothers

Just FYI Indian politics changes from district to district and we have more then 600 district and these Muslim appeasement politicians literally the only reason behind their marginalisation and backwardness
Bengalis historically have been the most politically progressive people in the region.

Balkanisation of India will start from Bengal.

Mamata recently voiced her favorable opinion of a referendum in Bengal over the discriminatory citizenship bill. Bengalis by demographics are the biggest losers of the CA bill and thus Mamata and her concerns.

Let’s be clear about this:

In 1947 unspeakable brutality was committed against Muslims coming from India. There were many many atrocities committed against Sikhs going to India as well. My family was one of them coming from a India but survived.

My grandfather was a witness to these incidents.

Sikh's were used as a tool by Congress and Hindus to teach muslims a lesson. Ofcourse Sikhs under their misguided leadership did just that.

They realize and regret now it but nothing can be done. the generation involved in those incidents is long gone and the young generation realizes how badly they were used and now hate Hindus for using their forefathers for that .

That chapter of our history is long gone.

Mamta is currently fighting foe her existence and I think you dont know she was cabinet minister in BJP (RSS) govt so indirectly she is RSS agent like Owasi brothers

Just FYI Indian politics changes from district to district and we have more then 600 district and these Muslim appeasement politicians literally the only reason behind their marginalisation and backwardness

You underestimate the simplicity of politics.

Its funny how 15 percent people decide the fate of 85 percent in India. Muslims still own India it seems.

I agree with you in regional politics it impacts as 15% is national but in some areas their percentage is more then 50-60% and they directly indirectly impact the policies like Murshidabad in Bengal , Mallapuram in Kerala and some partsnof Maharastra are sunni majority Lucknow , Kargil are Shia majority .... 15% is not a small number when it comes to politics
You underestimate the simplicity of politics.

Its funny how 15 percent people decide the fate of 85 percent in India. Muslims still own India it seems.

I agree with you in regional politics it impacts as 15% is national but in some areas their percentage is more then 50-60% and they directly indirectly impact the policies like Murshidabad in Bengal , Mallapuram in Kerala and some partsnof Maharastra are sunni majority Lucknow , Kargil are Shia majority .... 15% is not a small number when it comes to politics

Local politics in India does not revolve around religion but race in India.

This is why i am telling you Bengal will start it. It's a genie which was better off being in the bottle rather than out in the open.

Everybody please pay attention.

I am swamped with requests from my Sikh friends to spread the word about upcoming referendum 2020 movement for free Khalistan.

Please donate generously and help our Sikh brothers obtain freedom from India.

Broken and split India is good for the world. Sikhs are requesting that once they declare independence we put pressure on our government to accept their new state.
We are doing everything here in Canada that we can. There are almost 15 Sikh MPs..... you can imagines their clout.

please spread the word.... Khalistan zindanad.

https://referendum2020.org/

Good to get clarity of what is happening in Canada...

People think they will live happily once they get their piece of land.. Never happened in history... not gonna happen. But good luck to Khalistan aspirants..
Every country, religion, Race and sect are fighting with each other. We have a bright future for humanity on the only planet that sustains life in the known universe.

I personally think we are not going to sustain in our current form beyond the this century and have max 2 generations before the whole world is destroyed or changed beyond our current state. Meanwhile you guys keep hating each other, fight, curse and make that one of the main aspects of life. As if destruction of one race, religion, culture, country is somehow good for the opponents and going to bring them peace and prosperity.

feel bad reading PDF regularly these days.

Last edited:
Indian local politics revolve around every thing from availability of urea , to water in canal , to availability of electricity , to university in districts , to caste politics , to religions ......just think BJP never lost elections in Lucknow with Muslim majority city because it's Shia vs Sunni fight so Indian regional politics is more then one liner
Local politics in India does not revolve around religion but race in India.

This is why i am telling you Bengal will start it. It's a genie which was better off being in the bottle rather than out in the open.

Indian local politics revolve around every thing from availability of urea , to water in canal , to availability of electricity , to university in districts , to caste politics , to religions ......just think BJP never lost elections in Lucknow with Muslim majority city because it's Shia vs Sunni fight so Indian regional politics is more then one liner

Those politics did not change much after 1947 either. Its an internal Muslim issue and that dispute goes way before when any RSS guy envisioned Indian Union.

All of these Urea, Water and etc are way down the list as basic rights as a citizen are at stake.

Race wars was not a bright idea atleast admit that

Back
Top Bottom