What's new

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan

There is no difference between Sikhs & Indians.

A nation like India ( & Hinduism)has survived for centuries because of of its ability to absorb all sorts of things & people. Anyone who stayed behind in Indian became an Indian irrespective of religion, colour etc.

There have been ups & downs.

What you have posted is a picture with no links hence cannot be commented upon.

Thanks all the same.

Still wont change the fact how the Indian state teaches children at school propaganda about how Afghanistan borders India, which is far from reality. They can not even get their present right. what can we say about their history?

Great more of Indian "history" I won't even bother arguing since it would derail the thread. You can make another thread and talk about "history" of India.

PS: India, a name given by the Europeans to their British colony in the subcontinent known as British India. And we talk about its "history".

There is no difference between Sikhs & Indians.

A nation like India ( & Hinduism)has survived for centuries because of of its ability to absorb all sorts of things & people. Anyone who stayed behind in Indian became an Indian irrespective of religion, colour etc.

There have been ups & downs.

What you have posted is a picture with no links hence cannot be commented upon.

Thanks all the same.

@RangerPK
[Still wont change the fact how the Indian state teaches children at school propaganda about how Afghanistan borders India, which is far from reality. They can not even get their present right. what can we say about their history?

Link please.[/QUOTE]

Mate, Don't waste your energy in this Thread ...:drag::enjoy::dance3::yes4::super:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dumbass reply. It is related to both Punjabs, Haryana & Himachal Pradesh. The khalistani's want Lahore back along with Amritsar. No buts and ifs.

Calling fellow members dumbasses when they won't give you any attention. It is against forum rules to insult other members. I don't care what manner of culture you grew up in, but when you come to a civilized forum, you have to go by our civilized rules.

Post reported.

Calling fellow members dumbasses when they won't give you any attention. It is against forum rules to insult other members. I don't care what manner of culture you grew up in, but when you come to a civilized forum, you have to go by our civilized rules.

Post reported.

You've only posted Gibberish without backing any source and reported fellow member's in the Thread.......Further, read most of your's post , you've not answered them in Civilized Manner on the Civilized Forum for which I've the special corner in my Heart :astagh: :ashamed: :pissed:

Post reported.

Bas kar yaar. Itna report karega to unknown reporter ban jayega. Tu pehle apne aap ko report kar kyun ki tu hamara desh ko do tukodo mein dekhna chahta hai. But one thing pipe dream only pipe dream.

Post reported.

Time to brush up your language skills? The reply was dumbass not the poster. Guess when you have boxed yourself into a loosing position reporting posts is a good distraction. You have still not replied why you support Khalistan when it wants to annexe parts of Pakistan too?

Parul Behna jaane de. Only 1400 years old civilisation he. Arab se Import karne main 700 years lage. Sikhne main time to lagega, hai na.:omghaha::omghaha:

You've only posted Gibberish without backing any source and reported fellow member's in the Thread.......Further, read most of your's post , you've not answered them in Civilized Manner on the Civilized Forum for which I've the special corner in my Heart :astagh: :ashamed: :pissed:

Nahin yaar Hamid Mir ban jaayega.:omghaha:

Bas kar yaar. Itna report karega to unknown reporter ban jayega. Tu pehle apne aap ko report kar kyun ki tu hamara desh ko do tukodo mein dekhna chahta hai. But one thing pipe dream only pipe dream.

Time to brush up your language skills? The reply was dumbass not the poster. Guess when you have boxed yourself into a loosing position reporting posts is a good distraction. You have still not replied why you support Khalistan when it wants to annexe parts of Pakistan too?

Don't ask this question he will commit suicide and will put your username in his suicide note. you may be in a great trouble after that.:smart:

images

IMG_6868-2006.04.22-20.15.48.jpg

images

images

images

images

images

They are Nihang Soldier's ...Bade dade ney....Ina samne Khalistan key kay vekho....Chittra pen giya :astagh:

I personally do not support Khalistan, but I said, if east Punjab wants to become part of Pakistan, then it can to do so, we would have greater Punjab within Pakistan then.

PS: Also if east Punjab wants independence from India, and the Americans are willing to support them in doing so, then, the Americans would need the help of Pakistan to do so. Of course it is all hypothetical situation..

PS: though I think there might be a possibility, the nations of the west, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran, might eventually want to invade India, like they did before, within 100-200 years, or maybe more. And Punjab may play a vital role in that...
Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom