What's new

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan

Youtube is banned here - I also thought i could have a sane conversation but you didn't even gave satisfactory answer to "Why you were not able to keep intact the Punjab you got?" and "Why you don't have own capital for left over Punjab?" - Anyway - Have a nice day. :cool:

Read Post # 173.....Have a Great Day! Mate!!:wave:

Ka baat hai bhai ? Tone badal gaya ? Invade karoge ka ? Sach main ? Aur invaders agar west hue to fir ka christian banjaoge ? Hain. :omghaha:

I personally do not support Khalistan, but I said, if east Punjab wants to become part of Pakistan, then it can to do so, we would have greater Punjab within Pakistan then.

PS: Also if east Punjab wants independence from India, and the Americans are willing to support them in doing so, then, the Americans would need the help of Pakistan to do so. Of course it is all hypothetical situation..

PS: though I think there might be a possibility, the nations of the west, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran, might eventually want to invade India, like they did before, within 100-200 years, or maybe more. And Punjab may play a vital role in that...
Just a thought.

I personally do not support Khalistan, but I said, if east Punjab wants to become part of Pakistan, then it can to do so, we would have greater Punjab within Pakistan then.

PS: Also if east Punjab wants independence from India, and the Americans are willing to support them in doing so, then, the Americans would need the help of Pakistan to do so. Of course it is all hypothetical situation..

PS: though I think there might be a possibility, the nations of the west, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran, might eventually want to invade India, like they did before, within 100-200 years, or maybe more. And Punjab may play a vital role in that...
Just a thought.

Ha Ha clutching at straws I see. Wherein this thread does it say Khalistani's want to be a part of Pakistan? They want A PART OF PAKISTAN and parts of India too, so if you support them you support the break up of Pakistan.

the Indian state teaches children at school propaganda about how Afghanistan borders India,

Link please.

Not sure what they teach in the schools, but it is the official position of GoI.

India doesn't have a common border with Afghanistan: US - Times Of India

Contrary to India's position that it has a legitimate boundary with Afghanistan, a top US official has said both the countries do not share a common border.
[...]
Holbrooke's statement is contrary to India's position that the entire State of Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of the country; which has its physical boundary with Afghanistan.

Aare dhanyabaad Vinod bhaiya. Kaise hain ? Thik thak ba ? Kabhi humre sahar main aaya karo. Darjeeling. Thik hai ?

Your signature is hilarious. ;)

Bicharon ko chain nahi hai.

Apni apni kismat...

As we say, kismat main hain ****
Kahan se milenge pakode. ;)

I personally do not support, but I said Khalistan, if east Punjab wants to become part of Pakistan, then it can to do so, we would have greater Punjab within Pakistan then. if wishes were horses pigs would fly...We don't want to become Part Of Pakistan ...PERIOD :astagh: :pissed:

PS: Also if east Punjab wants independence from India, and the Americans are willing to support them in doing so, then, the Americans would need the help of Pakistan to do so. Of course it is all hypothetical situation.. India is not Afghanistan and Whole World know what America want's to do in one of Pakistan's states sharing border with Iran....Of course it is not at all hypothetical situation. (I've refrained myself to post any thing regarding .............if you will keep on posting Gibberish then I won't feel free to report me too .:astagh:)

Just a thought
:omghaha: :laughcry: :rofl:

Do you think and read your post before clicking on Post Quick Reply Button:cheesy: Back your Conspiracy Theories and Wishes with some Source, Logic... :close_tema:

I WISH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND HOPE ALL PAKISTANI'S ARE NOT AS SANE AS YOU ARE......

Ha Ha clutching at straws I see. Wherein this thread does it say Khalistani's want to be a part of Pakistan? They want A PART OF PAKISTAN and parts of India too, so if you support them you support the break up of Pakistan.

I hope you can a have a sound sleep tonight knowing I do not care about Khalistan...

Your soul must be at peace now I guess...

I hope you can a have a sound sleep tonight knowing I do not care about Khalistan...

Your soul must be at peace now I guess...

I won't have sound sleep tonight knowing my friend needs to come out of Slumber and know the Ground Realities :undecided:

Once you are aware...Then only my Soul will be at Peace but not at the moment I Guess....:cry: :cray:

OMG this thread still running. But one thing Rangerpk backed away from his statements. Good to see that because aab Lahore bach gaya.

Everytime on such threads we Sikhs have to remind the Pakistanis and the Americans that we don't need anyone's support. We wil fight for our rights in a democratic way with the law of constitution of India. There will be no Khalistan. India won't be divided again. It happened once and wont happen again.

Everytime on such threads we Sikhs have to remind the Pakistanis and the Americans that we don't need anyone's support. We wil fight for our rights in a democratic way with the law of constitution of India. There will be no Khalistan. India won't be divided again. It happened once and wont happen again.

Bingo Mate!
@WebMaster, @Oscar, @nuclearpak, @Zakii @Awesome please look into this thread and do the needful...

Last edited by a moderator:
images

IMG_6868-2006.04.22-20.15.48.jpg

images

images

images

images

They are Nihang Soldier's ...Bade dade ney....Ina samne Khalistan key kay vekho....Chittra pen giya :astagh:
Bibi... You are trying too hard :angel:

Back
Top Bottom