What's new

India will add more cars than China in 20 years

I stopped reading at "India will".
China sold 10x as many cars as India today. Today, no "will", Today.

We need to modernize and upgrade our Railway Network ( The Largest in the World ) Now!!!

That's true Indians prefer to travel more on Trains than Roads. That's why we have 5 times more railway passenger even China has 1.5 times more route length than Indian Railways.

I heard there was major Railway expansion plan prepared by Mamta Banerjee to add some 8000-9000 new engines by 2020 and doubling-tripling of more tracks.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

I stopped reading at "India will".
China sold 10x as many cars as India today. Today, no "will", Today.

China will overtake US. :lol: :lol:

^^^ LOL, Indian Logic.

Does US have 10x the auto sales of China??
No, China is 1.3x US. No "will". Today.

This must be a magical place, this "India Will Land".
Tell me, does it have Unicorns and Flying Sailing Ships too???

did I say Car. There are thousand of thread China will Overtake US in this and that. :lol: :lol:

Thousands?? Yeah, right. Show me thousands. Besides the "China will" always happen. You can take it to the bank. "India will" is a world of unicorns, flying ships, magical swords and two headed dragons.

But our government and media don't take such reports seriously,unlike india.
In 20 years Chinese will be flying around in hovermobiles :lol:

What makes you think we take it seriously ?. You laugh at these predictions because you are insecure.
LOL at hopelessly backward country self-deluding to feel good about itself.

What makes you think we take it seriously ?. You laugh at these predictions because you are insecure.

Cuz obiviously your the media of your country loves such kind news.
And sometimes your government likes to boast of these "will be".

But our government and media don't take such reports seriously,unlike india.

chinesecontrol.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

every thing starts with "WILL BE.."

What you think is insecurity is really cultural. We Chinese find this pre-boasting ridiculous and really just bad manners.

the only thing india can do these days is dreaming we will be, we may be and we can be if :rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

See how many 'will be' threads on China here on PDF started by Chinese. And see how chinese fanboys chest thumping. You may have to eat your own words

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

What you think is insecurity is really cultural. We Chinese find this pre-boasting ridiculous and really just bad manners.

You must be really kidding :lol:

Back
Top Bottom