What's new

India will be a dominant player in South Asia, Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct....all minorities.....

Major ethnicities: Punjabis are "Indo-Aryan".....

Anyways....I really dont like playing these games with you.....

I proved to you with a source on what the breakup of Pakistan is....

I have no more to say on this matter

40% is a very strong minority... oh Peshwa.. let me correct you.. Many Pakistanis have lots in common with North Western Indians..

But I dont think we have much in common with South Indians... atleast I dont see much connection.. :victory:

Sub continent divorced in to India and Pakistan because Hindus were dominated in congress on Bengal division else all Muslims were in Indian congress.

Who wants to live with bully and dominate partner. in 71 another divorce happened same reasons but in that case there was a cheating case on partner too.

So let's see, they enslaved India, but in Pakistan's case they simply made you a 'part' of their civilization, right?

by 'intermingling' do you mean the invading Persian armies forcefully 'intermingled' with the local population or was it just people to people contact, since they decided to 'peacefully' annex Pakistan?

But that matters little now, as now you claim that you're both Iranic and Indic (of course that means you're neither Punjabi nor Sindhi) and so are you related to South Indians?

yeah I am related to South Indians.. ONLY at my workplace.. :D

If his profile name is Peshwa..then he can not be a south indian....he must be a brave maratha..

you please dont bother yourself and make wild guesses...lol :azn:

ok ok Central Indian... :bounce:

have we ever used a fellow South Asian country to counter hindustan?

Of course not, we'd never let you.

you would think that with india's (more favourable) economic conditions, and its vast size --they would have had us into a state of submission

We already do, India's own standing in the region would have been severely compromised if Pakistan (East & West) still existed. With the break up of Pakistan India established itself as the dominant power in the region.

unfortunately for jingoist indians, they have no leverage on Pakistan nation. And for every action india takes, there is a swift reaction from us.

What swift reaction?

I still firmly believe that despite the problems we have in our country, we are still much better off than the standard indian. And for that, I say Thank you Allah.

You have no choice but to believe it.

have we ever used a fellow South Asian country to counter hindustan?

you would think that with india's (more favourable) economic conditions, and its vast size --they would have had us into a state of submission

unfortunately for jingoist indians, they have no leverage on Pakistan nation. And for every action india takes, there is a swift reaction from us.

I still firmly believe that despite the problems we have in our country, we are still much better off than the standard indian. And for that, I say Thank you Allah.

Well you're the one speaking of "Genuine Friends in the neighborhood"....We are saying, we can be arrogant and throw our weight around but we dont.....

Looking at attitude of many Pakistanis on this forum, I feel had Pakistan been India and vice-versa, Pakistan would definitely have been the bully......unfortunately for you, thats not the case...tho many Pakistanis wish it.....

And frankly.....the best offence is one where you dont have to lift a finger....Pakistan is in near isolation economically, technologically, militarily wrt to India and in many other fields......and even if you dont want to admit it, it has a lot to do with India and its influence internationally......

About the bolded line....
My fat cousin thinks he is in good shape....does that change reality?.....Public opinion matters, even if its built on a cloud of deception

But I will say this......Just as Pakistani's are proud of their country.....Indians love India as much or more....no matter how it is....

Well you're the one speaking of "Genuine Friends in the neighborhood"....We are saying, we can be arrogant and throw our weight around but we dont.....

Looking at attitude of many Pakistanis on this forum, I feel had Pakistan been India and vice-versa, Pakistan would definitely have been the bully......unfortunately for you, thats not the case...tho many Pakistanis wish it.....

And frankly.....the best offence is one where you dont have to lift a finger....Pakistan is in near isolation economically, technologically, militarily wrt to India and in many other fields......and even if you dont want to admit it, it has a lot to do with India and its influence internationally......

About the bolded line....
My fat cousin thinks he is in good shape....does that change reality?.....Public opinion matters, even if its built on a cloud of deception

But I will say this......Just as Pakistani's are proud of their country.....Indians love India as much or more....no matter how it is....

We will never see eye to eye, and frankly I doubt that it'll matter for very long either. Its their country and their fantasy, we just need to watch the show. It seems some can't wake up even when reality literally blows up in their face.

May I know what you are trying to convey to the forum mates? not able to make anything out of your posts..

same age old debate between indians and pakistanis

1. Indian View = Pakistanis and Indians are same same... same language, same culture, same food, Pakistan is just an extension of India, National language of Pakistan "Urdu" originated from Sansikrit and Indians understand Urdu better better than Iranians, so we are SAME SAME ;)

2. My View - Yes we are similar in my aspects, but are different in others... 40% Pakistanis belong to Iranic tribes, Pakistan is not merely an extension of India, 60% Pakistan dont even rest on Indian plate geographically, Urdu may have originated from Sansikrit but it adopted alot from persian vocabulary, not ALL Indians can Understand Urdu (i.e. South Indians)

iam sorry it would be good If you can Change the term "Beg" to "Negotiate" ... it sounds like pakistan begging money from USA.... We dont do that.:)

Hell, you always begging to Pakistan to hand over this and that,
If nothing else, you own the stage for being a world class drama queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom