What's new

India will be a dominant player in South Asia, Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Peshwa,

I have checked your profile and have read some of the messages there... I am guessing you are South Indian right? You said yourself you are not an expert in Iran-Pakistan relations... Just like that Deathgod (another South Indian) who was posting material on Balochistan and admitted himself he dont know much about Balochistan.

you indians are really something else.....

fix your internal issues such as poverty, the spread of disease, child labour and forced prostitution, and other ills of society; then talk about being so-called "dominant player"

for God's sakes, does india have any genuine friends in South Asia? It seems you try to be dominant, but end up sabre-rattling in a rather toothless and ineffective fashion

sorry i sound harsh, but thats the reality

Peshwa,

I have checked your profile and have read some of the messages there... I am guessing you are South Indian right? You said yourself you are not an expert in Iran-Pakistan relations... Just like that Deathgod (another South Indian) who was posting material on Balochistan and admitted himself he dont know much about Balochistan.

Im a proud Indian first.....Maratha if you want to get technical....

Why does it matter?

Many Pakistanis are similar to North West Indians... not South Indians... By your own logic Pakistanis should try speaking Urdu to someone from Kerala, Tamil Nadu etc... that means we are NOT closer to South Indians language wise (according to your own argument) :cheesy:

I work with tons of South Indians, and they don't speak a word of Hindi.. forget Urdu (which borrows lots of its vocabulary from Persian)

Not all Indians understand Tamil Malayalam e.t.c either. You have to understand that India like the US is actually a land of immigrants, except that the "immigration" has been happening for thousands of years. Twenty five thousand according to some geneticists. Hindi is spoken by the largest community around 300 million people, Urdu-- its closets language --by another 60 million. But seeing the the entire population of India is 1.2Billion, the Hindi/Urdu speakers are still in a minority as a whole.

I am from Hyderabad and I admit that apart from a few words I cant speak Telugu just like many other N. Indian workers there. But at the same time there are other Muslims in and around Hyderabad particularly in the rural areas who can speak ONLY Telugu.

See how North and Western Pakistan are occupied by Iranic tribes (Balouch, Hazaras, Wakhis, Pashtuns, Shinas, Kohistanis) etc...

If you need the approval of Iranians.. I can go to their forums and confirm ... and hence give you a stamp of "Iranian" approval along with the link .. :D

fix your internal issues such as poverty, the spread of disease, child labour and forced prostitution, and other ills of society; then talk about being so-called "dominant player"

for God's sakes, does india have any genuine friends in South Asia? It seems you try to be dominant, but end up sabre-rattling in a rather toothless and ineffective fashion

sorry i sound harsh, but thats the reality

Perception of reality exists differently for everyone......

I hear Pakistani's lecturing us on cleaning up our mess.....but frankly in relative terms, do you think Pakistan is in a position to do that?
And pray tell....which genuine friends in South Asia will you rely on wrt countering India?

Speaking of dominance....I dont see anyone supporting Pakistan's stand on Kashmir at the cost of India.....

Last edited:
atleast they can understand few words but I can't even understand one word of Tamilian or Telugu.. :cheesy:

in india a vast majority of indian (especially from South india, either cannot, or simply hate to speak 'hindi' langauge

I remember I was in London once to attend a graduation ceremony; i just happened to come across some hindustanys ---they harldy were able to speak or understand my Urdu --meaning they had zero knowledge of hindi --which apparently is SUPPOSED to be their national language. I couldnt help but laugh when they started speaking tamil or whatever on earth is was. I didnt understand a bloody word!!

strange realities.....

If you believe in Aryan invasion theory (which I don't)... then Aryans from West (Iran) drove away the original inhabitants.

But I don't think it is true.. on and off Pakistan has been part of Persian empire and there was intermingling of people..
there are some Pakistanis which look Iranic and there are some which don't. But present day Pakistanis were never slaves of Persians.

I am both (Iranic and Indic)... :D

So let's see, they enslaved India, but in Pakistan's case they simply made you a 'part' of their civilization, right?

by 'intermingling' do you mean the invading Persian armies forcefully 'intermingled' with the local population or was it just people to people contact, since they decided to 'peacefully' annex Pakistan?

But that matters little now, as now you claim that you're both Iranic and Indic (of course that means you're neither Punjabi nor Sindhi) and so are you related to South Indians?

See how North and Western Pakistan are occupied by Iranic tribes (Balouch, Hazaras, Wakhis, Pashtuns, Shinas, Kohistanis) etc...

Correct....all minorities.....

Major ethnicities: Punjabis are "Indo-Aryan".....

Anyways....I really dont like playing these games with you.....

I proved to you with a source on what the breakup of Pakistan is....

I have no more to say on this matter

Has any of that ever stopped Pakistan from throwing its weight around in Afghanistan?

What friends does Pakistan have?

In any case the article is talking about a 25 year time frame, no one's claiming anything yet.

Perception of reality exists differently for everyone......

I hear Pakistani's lecturing us on cleaning up our mess.....but frankly in relative terms, do you think Pakistan is in a position to do that?
And pray tell....which genuine friends in South Asia will you rely on wrt countering India?

Speaking of dominance....I dont see anyone supporting Pakistan's stand on Kashmir at the cost of India.....

have we ever used a fellow South Asian country to counter hindustan?

you would think that with india's (more favourable) economic conditions, and its vast size --they would have had us into a state of submission

unfortunately for jingoist indians, they have no leverage on Pakistan nation. And for every action india takes, there is a swift reaction from us.

I still firmly believe that despite the problems we have in our country, we are still much better off than the standard indian. And for that, I say Thank you Allah. Proud of waving this flag

:pakistan:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom