What's new

India will be a dominant player in South Asia, Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate,
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein
...and almost all(Except a few. I've been watching this forum for quite a long time and refrained myself from commenting) who reply in these forum from Pakistan and China are the classic examples.

Dont let my bring the IQ issue here. Or You really want?:lol:

Lol. There must be a sticky bashing thread in each section. .so the threads topic can be spared from derailing. Hardly u find a qualitave/technicaly sound post now

India is nowhere near Middle East. It shares no border with any Middle Eastern or Central Asian country. India shares borders with only South Asian countries and China. India even has very little influence in South Asia.

Pakistan shares a border with a Middle Eastern country and is not too far away from the Gulf.

China will most likely be a key player in the Indian Ocean and its done a good job investing in and helping build ports for other South Asian countries especially Gwadar Port which almost touches the Middle East.

:pakistan::china:

Having common borders and influence are not directly correlated. If this were true India should have a large influence on Pakistan. However, that is not the case.

China and India would not cross each other’s path explicitly. Each cannot afford to have an adversary as strong as China or India and continue with its development. And don’t expect China to have a large influence in Indian Ocean Rim. This doesn’t make strategic sense. Moreover, don’t forget US is the most important player in Indian Ocean Rim. It is certainly not going to relinquish its position to China

Nations have to stand on their own strength and not on others. Never expect that China would help Pakistan in an event of adversary. Kargil was an example

Last edited:
India can surely be dominant player in south asia, Indian ocean and midlle east. If you see we have our brother(Isreal) in middleeast, who is already dominating. Indian is doing well to dominate Indian ocean.With american hand on both of India,Isreal we will dominate. As far as Middlle eastern countries or Arab countries are concerned, they never go against USA and they never did. Even Saudis are ready to give airbases to Isreal. OIC is in American hand.Russia will never go against India. I can see this topic coming into reality soon.

Last edited:
What is india going to do with all those ports? India cant connect these ports to Central Asia because Pakistan is in the way. India cant connect these ports to Middle East again because Pakistan is in the way. How will you have your influence in Middle East when you dont even have an influence in South Asia?

Gwadar Port is already a a deep-sea, warm-water port and functional but because of the instability in Afghanistan we cant connect it to that war torn country to get to Central Asia as of now. We already have so many ports in Karachi that Afghanistan and NATO rely on.

Gwadar will be a huge success in the next 5 years. For now Pakistani navy is controlling that area.

I just love it that indian navy feels so threatened:

Pakistan’s Gwadar Port worries Indian Navy

P.S. Would it hurt to put atleast one flag of your origin your obviously an indian.

sir,

i recommend you to update your knowledge.

It's seems that your don't know anything called "The Chabahar port in Iran"

For your kind information India is building "Chabahar Port in Iran" and the project is nearly completed.

India has build a 215-km road project in the Iran-Afghanistan region to connect Chabahar Port and Afghanistan. This route will be India's gateway to Central Asia avoiding Pakistan.

The Chabahar port will make Gwadar port useless.

"The Chabahar port project is Iran's chance to end its US sponsored economic isolation and benefit form the resurgent Indian economy. Along with Bandar Abbas, Chabahar is the Iranian entrepot on the North - South corridor. A strategic partnership between India, Iran and Russia is intended to establish a multi-modal transport link connecting Mumbai with St. Petersburg, providing Europe and the former Soviet republics of Central Asia access to Asia and vice-versa."

1. Indian Air Force already have a Air base near it, Farkhor Air Base, in Tajikistan.

2. The Indian Navy also has berthing rights in Oman.

So on the both ends we have security and allies.

So u get the answer. Everything is ready we just have to move ahead. So forget hate and make friendship or you will be looser.

Why can’t India live equally with its neighbors, but always think of "domination" over others?

And what is more troubling is that such an imperialism mentality is actually praised by so many Indians….

^^^ I cant believe that you're endorsing mediocracy....esp coming from a country that excels in pretty much every field thanks to which its citizens are where they are in this world......

Indians from birth are taught to be Shephards NOT Sheep......

Why can’t India live equally with its neighbors, but always think of "domination" over others?

And what is more troubling is that such an imperialism mentality is actually praised by so many Indians….

India believes in living equally with its neighbors. But, being big and growing, we are proud of ourselves and of our achievement. Being proud is not domination. There is a subtle difference

^^^ I cant believe that you're endorsing mediocracy....esp coming from a country that excels in pretty much every field thanks to which its citizens are where they are in this world......

Indians from birth are taught to be Shephards NOT Sheep......

Sheeps don't like this Shepherd , :lol::lol:, they will go on strike and like to be with :china::usflag:

Sheeps don't like this Shepherd , :lol::lol:, they will go on strike and like to be with :china::usflag:

Have you ever seen sheep have a choice?

Anyways....No one here is talking about being "dominant"......It means that we want to be in a position to lead by example....
Hope I made myself clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom