What's new

India will be a dominant player in South Asia, Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is the only country who once dealth with this crap we have will be the most domminant power in the region .. as we always have had excellent relations with all neighbours. Once dealth with Pak and China will emerge with the title of Asian super powers

Uh Helllooo....

Afghanistan-- Fail
Iran-- Fail
India--Fail....

Point is....Pakistan can easily become a power.....but not because of reasons you mentioned....

So much said here about domination, but I have still to see domination in which terms, in which sense(specifically in south Asia)?? please elaborate.

"In today's world, dominance means the use of ones resources, military, economy, power, technology, foreign influence, diplomacy to suit a country's interest and foreign policy....
eg. If the US refuses to sell armed drones to Pakistan because of protests from India....or if Pakistan is not able to secure a nuclear deal due to lobbying by India....that shows dominance.....
The time is gone when dominance could only mean military dominance"

Can any other country in the sub continent exert such influence?

Uh Helllooo....

Afghanistan-- Fail
Iran-- Fail
India--Fail....

Point is....Pakistan can easily become a power.....but not because of reasons you mentioned....

Come on peshwa,

Where is Afghanistan----- Fail. I think its all win, and that too without much of an effort.

Where is Iran----- Fail?????? I have yet to see that.

:pakistan:

Adios

JinxeD Girl.....
And yet you cant prove how you in any way exceed Indians....

You mean me as an individual or Pakistanis in general ? I know one thing in which we exceed Indians in every aspect.. :rofl: but then that goes against forum policies... lol!

Poor girl.....I dont know whether to pity you or laugh...

You can do whatever you want... An Indian "opinion" doesn't matter much to me... :lol:

India of course is a dominant country in south Asia, don't see why there are debates around that. Not sure about middle east though, don't think any country has definitive influence over there (if there should ever be).

"In today's world, dominance means the use of ones resources, military, economy, power, technology, foreign influence, diplomacy to suit a country's interest and foreign policy....
eg. If the US refuses to sell armed drones to Pakistan because of protests from India....or if Pakistan is not able to secure a nuclear deal due to lobbying by India....that shows dominance.....
The time is gone when dominance could only mean military dominance"

Can any other country in the sub continent exert such influence?

Ya nice example, but where does this rule of thumb fly off when India cannot exert ample pressure to stop the sale of Military Hardware from Russia to Pakistan???

Adios

Come on peshwa,

Where is Afghanistan----- Fail. I think its all win, and that too without much of an effort.

Where is Iran----- Fail?????? I have yet to see that.

Adios

Iran - Fail? <---- when did that happen? :blink::blink:

India of course is a dominant country in south Asia, don't see why there are debates around that. Not sure about middle east though, don't think any country has definitive influence over there (if there should ever be).

yeah Look at India's size as compared to its tiny neighbors... it would be dominant even if it didn't do anything... :lol:

US not selling Drones or striking a Nuclear deal with Pakistan, is not because of Indian dominance, but only and only because of US personal interests. Don't give this credit to Indian Lobbying:disagree:

Adios

Ya nice example, but where does this rule of thumb fly off when India cannot exert ample pressure to stop the sale of Military Hardware from Russia to Pakistan???

Adios

Mate apart from some Helicopters and some engines which you got with the help of US and China respectively ..you didnt get any modern war equipment from Russia as of now.correct me if i am wrong ..

=Peshwa;737823]Uh Helllooo....

Afghanistan -- Fail
Iran-- Fail
India--Fail....
Except india we had in the past good relations with all neighbouring countries , tensions with Afghanistan is cause of puppet karzai and constant indian interventions But afghans will never be against us , note the day nato gone .. Pak - Afghan will have the same relationship its a mater of time .. and elborate your reason why pak - Iran ?

US not selling Drones or striking a Nuclear deal with Pakistan, is not because of Indian dominance, but only and only because of US personal interests. Don't give this credit to Indian Lobbying:disagree:

Adios

Adios yaar you got it wrong..he was just citing an example :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom