What's new

India will be a superpower

India: FDI up despite all odds | beyondbrics | News and views on emerging markets from the Financial Times

Good thing is we are attracting FDI in India even with our bad government just think when we improve things it will bring even more investment.

Umm yes you do and our shanty towns make more money than most of your city

Charles declares Mumbai shanty town model for the world | Art and design | The Guardian

Stop posting b.s. Did you even attempt to read what i wrote you?
Why are you forcing others being a hobo?
Are you waiting for me to say sorry India is the greatest country in the whole world? Sorry but i don't have any issues. I am not the kind of person who judges win vs loose.

Travel Biz Monitor :: Russian tourists to India increase by 24 per cent in 2011

India likely to have around 1,747 million travellers by 2021: Report - The Times of India

International tourism is booming in India and increasing year on year.

Stop posting b.s. Did you even attempt to read what i wrote you?
Why are you forcing others being a hobo?
Are you waiting for me to say sorry India is the greatest country in the whole world? Sorry but i don't have any issues. I am not the kind of person who judges win vs loose.

if you post dribble what do you expect? i never said India will be superpower did I?

we are no where close to being a superpower and we are fine with that as long as we eradicate poverty and improve the lives of our citizens on a socio-economic basis we are fine with that as long as every child has the chance to eat every day we are fine with that if every Indian can get healthcare and afford medicine we are fine with that. i'm not saying we should become a welfare state but we should progress and reform along the years to help get us to the top.

we are no where close to being a superpower and we are fine with that as long as we eradicate poverty and improve the lives of our citizens on a socio-economic basis we are fine with that as long as every child has the chance to eat every day we are fine with that if every Indian can get healthcare and afford medicine we are fine with that. i'm not saying we should become a welfare state but we should progress and reform along the years to help get us to the top.

We faced many hardships too & not to mention sanctions and limited access to dual use technology which did not help matters but now we are on the world stage things have changed.

We should build more nuclear power stations now for sure just look at France who meet over 80% of their energy needs with nuclear thats what we need to do.

At least we don't have any shanty towns...
I have great respect for your economic growth. Sorry but the system you are trying to follow is purely artificial. The Capitalistic system like the U.S you are trying to follow is totally unsustainable. You have lost all your culture and heritage. What is that your new growth you are trying to portray. Something unique or something as b.s like the West. I really don't consider building highways, and, contemporary high rise towers, Bollywood nude, and Western companies moving the right growth I see your country depending on others to to help you achieve. You guys are totally influenced on something foreign. Obviously Pakistan has not reached that stage and i am glad.
I tell one thing also. China is also like you. They had a cultural revolution forbidding any thing chinese.

With your statement it can be easily understand that you know nothing about India.

he is nothing but a retard why we want to capture pakistan and bagladesh what we will do with there illiterate population which is nothing but a burden on society we have enough burden already.

oh man just shut your mouth. Check out your country before calling other illiterate , poverty and hunger more than africa, lack of civilization, not having engouh toilets, etc, all you hav is just bollywood fantisies.

Diseases in India:

AIDS – Cumulative Cases(2007)

AIDS Cases In India

HIV Pervalence Levels Observed-1999-2006

Incidence of Deaths due to Accidents in India 2001-2006(Latest)

Acute Diarrhoel Disease-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Acute Diarrhoel Disease-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Acute Poliomyelitis-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Acute Poliomyelitis-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Acute Respiratory Infection-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Acute Respiratory Infection-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Anaemic Children and Adults in India

Most Prevalent Cancers In India

Chikungunya Fever-Statistics from India(2006-2007)

Child Immunization in India

Breastfed Children and their Nutritional Status in India

Cholera-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Notified Cholera Cases and Deaths In India

Reported Cases of Cholera as Notified to WHO

Common Cancers-Associated Risks(2007)

Couples using Contraceptives in India-In Percentage

Coronary Heart Disease-Estimated Cases(2000,2005)

Deliveries attended by trained Personnel in India

Dengue-Prevalance and Deaths(2003-2007)

Diabetes-Estimated Cases(2000,2005)

Prevalence Of Diabetes mellitus In India

Diptheria-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Diptheria-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Reported Cases Of Diphtheria In India

Disabled Population by Type of Disability in India(2001)

Diseases with High Fatality Rate-India

Reported Cases of Encephalitis in India

Foeticide and Infanticide-Incidence in India (2000-2006)

Gonococcal Infection-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Gonococcal Infection-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Guinea worm Cases in India

Blindness-Estimated Incidences in India(2004)

Japanese Encephalitis-Prevalance & Deaths(2003-2007)

Kala-Azar-Prevalance & Deaths(2003-2007)

KALA-AZAR Incidence In India

Leprosy-Case Detection,Treatment & Discharge(2006-2007)

Major outbreaks in India-Investigated by NICD(2005)

Major outbreaks in India-Investigated by NICD(2006)

Major outbreaks in India-Investigated by NICD(2007)

Death due to Malaria(2003-2007)

Malaria Situation in India

Incidence Of Malaria In South East Asian Region Countries

Lymphatic Filariasis-Mass Drug Administration(2006-2007)

Maternity and Child Health Activities-Targets and Achievement(1991-2007)

Antenatal Care in India-Statistics

Measles-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Measles-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Reported Cases of Measles in India

Reported Cases and Deaths Due to Meningitis in India

Meningococcal Meningitis-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Meningococcal Meningitis-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Nutritional Status of Women and Men in India

Reported Cases And Deaths Of Human Plague To WHO

Plague Mortality in India

Pneumonia-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Pneumonia-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Reported Cases of Poliomyelitis in India

Blindness -Estimated prevalence in India(2004)

Pulmonary Tuberculosis-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Pulmonary Tuberculosis-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Rabies-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Rabies-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

TB Cases Detection, Deaths and Treatment- Performance of RNTCP(2006-2007)

Snake Bite-Prevalence & Deaths (2006)

Snake Bite-Prevalence & Deaths (2007)

Reported Cases of Sexually Transmitted Diseases in India

Syphilis-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Syphilis-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Reported Prevalence of Tuberculosis In India

Neonatal Tetanus-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Neonatal Tetanus-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Non Neonatal Tetanus-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Non Neonatal Tetanus-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Reported Cases of Tetanus in India

Enteric Fever(Typhoid)-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Enteric Fever(Typhoid)-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Viral Hepatitis-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Viral Hepatitis-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Whooping Cough-Prevalance & Deaths(2006)

Whooping Cough-Prevalance & Deaths(2007)

Reported Incidence of Whooping Cough in India

To check out the number of cases for each, go to this link
Medindia.net - Diseases - Index

i have seen non Indians talking about India being a superpower than Indian themselves.
we Indians know our strength - weaknesses and limitations. we are on the right track atleast which is more than okay with us.

India can certainly be a superpower but what kind of superpower like the USA ? Indian troops in Afghanistan, Middle East, Africa fighting wars in foreign countries ?

Our government mainly refrain from interfere in other countries like the Libya, or minimal interfere in Syria, Kosovo and sending troops is rarely an option although we did that in 1987 in Sri Lanka and still regret. Indian masses only care about Pakistan and China and usually don't care about other government policies.

We won't be super power but we surely going to regain deep economic dominance in the world because of our huge economy size. Like the middle Eastern countries (like Saudi Arabia, Turkey) have already started neglecting concerns of Pakistan that middle eastern country should not increase economic relations with India.

Akhand Bharat ?

Akhand Bharat is a twisted propaganda being spread in our neighbourhood to create fear of Indian hegemony and hatred for India.

Actually Akhand means "unbreakable" and Bharat means India, when we Indians use it it mainly reply we won't allow other to divide India.

For "Greater India" we use the word "Vrihat Bharat" because we consider whole History of the sub-continent as our own history and Pakistanis too consider whole history of the subcontinent as their own.

And regarding Maurya Empire, we Indians do feel proud of it, Chankaya gave his excellent philosophy, Chandragupta united whole of India and kept away Greeks for the subcontinent, Ashoka spread the peaceful message of Buddha throughout Asia. Our National emblem is based on 2 metre high Lion Capital belonging to Mauryan king Ashoka's Period.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom