What's new

India will be a superpower

thats great more of such articles should be written. the more they r written the more indians will realize the potential. these articles serve a great purpose of arising nationalism among indians. 1000s of indians are returning back to india to serve nation. let the word spread in india.

OK.. guys pls tell me one thing ... after India become a superpower all the Indians`ll become superman???

Yaar fir to pant ke upar chaddi pahnni hogi...:rofl:

I am convinced that India won't be a “Super Power” in the sense the term is understood now. India will give a new definition to the term, and be a peaceful and progressive model for the rest of the countries.
LOL the article is saying the only way india will be a "superpower" is you redefine the term.

LOL the article is saying the only way india will be a "superpower" is you redefine the term.

It will take time but india will surely be more powerfull than china in 30 plus years, given the fact the chinese populace will start aging due to one child policy.

What india needs is trade route to central asia... not sure how they are going to get it, knowing the indians are shrewd business men, i am sure a deal will be struck with someone either pakistan or iran soon for the access to central asia.

i know you are trying to troll but why always starting your troll remark with lol!!!!!!!!!

its more like that your frustrated and venting your frustration. Don't make it so obvious buddy:tup:

and i am pretty sure your not a chinese:coffee:

India's aim is to restore the boundaries of their former Mauryan empire, whose boundaries extended from Southern Iran to Sri Lanka. If they do become a superpower, they will occupy this territory by force using their military.

Their idolization of Mauryan empire is evident from the picture of wheel and the 3 lions, both of whom are Mauryan symbols
****!I m gonna sue the home ministry...how did they let this important secret come out!??WTF??

It will take time but india will surely be more powerfull than china in 30 plus years, given the fact the chinese populace will start aging due to one child policy.

What india needs is trade route to central asia... not sure how they are going to get it, knowing the indians are shrewd business men, i am sure a deal will be struck with someone either pakistan or iran soon for the access to central asia.

by that time, a high population would become a burden as oil peaks then declines. Old people use far less oil than young people, and China isn't set to grow old until 2050 (when the last of the 80's generation retires).

by that time, a high population would become a burden as oil peaks then declines. Old people use far less oil than young people, and China isn't set to grow old until 2050 (when the last of the 80's generation retires).
sir, that is why we are investing heavily in the shale gas exploration. that will reduce our dependence on imported oil.

India will give a new definition to the term 'super power'.
Of course! The new definition would be Super power in poverty, *****, scams, corruption, nepotism, non governance.

It is the truth. Let's face it, and call a spade a spade. It's no use sweeping this under the carpet. We are in some respects worse than even Sub Saharan Africa! With coalition politics the norm in the Indian democratic system, things will only get worse, what with regional satraps vying for power by indulging in vote bank politics of the worst kind for the so called 'aam admi' and holding the governments to ransom.

With 169 Lok Sabha members with cases ranging from murder to corruption and extortion against them, what more do Indians expect from these 'Law Makers'? But we, the people elected them and therefore the blame lies squarly with us.

Of course! The new definition would be Super power in poverty, *****, scams, corruption, nepotism, non governance.

It is the truth. Let's face it, and call a spade a spade. It's no use sweeping this under the carpet. We are in some respects worse than even Sub Saharan Africa! With coalition politics the norm in the Indian democratic system, things will only get worse, what with regional satraps vying for power by indulging in vote bank politics of the worst kind for the so called 'aam admi' and holding the governments to ransom.

With 169 Lok Sabha members with cases ranging from murder to corruption and extortion against them, what more do Indians expect from these 'Law Makers'? But we, the people elected them and therefore the blame lies mainly with us.

Whats the plan??? umm all vote for one party ? i guess that would be BJP ???

I think that people's standard of living is more important than the "power" of the country..
Even China is aging, the living standards of Chinese people are improving, and less consumed natural resources.

I think that people's standard of living is more important than the "power" of the country..
Even China is aging, the living standards of the Chinese people are improving, and less consumed natural resources.

Standard of living increases with power as they say.

With 169 Lok Sabha members with cases ranging from murder to corruption and extortion against them, what more do Indians expect from these 'Law Makers'? But we, the people elected them and therefore the blame lies mainly with us.

The first thing Indians must realize is that party is irrelevant. The elite play both parties. You think BJP and Congress are not both friends of Reliance, Tata, Jindal, Infosys and Wipro? You think BJP and Congress aren't great friends with each other behind the scenes and just pretending to "debate"?

Even China is aging, the living standards of the Chinese people are improving, and less consumed natural resources.

living standards go up, natural resource consumption must also go up. we will see if China can break this pattern.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom