What's new

"India Will Be the World's Next Great Power."

they know india wont be same, but they still can open these threads to keep their hopes alive.

Yes I hope India can provide it's citizens food, water, and a roof. But right now future is bleak :cry:

Indian industrial growth is only 0.1%. Indian govt lied and said it's 5%.

India said they would surpass in China in growth in 2007. Guess where India is now.

India said rupee would stop falling. Guess what's falling like a rock?

loll where do u bring these facts from. prove them with some links. india industrial pmi is right now 54 and above means massive expansion and chinese is below 50 means contraction. world demand is falling.

Yes I hope India can provide it's citizens food, water, and a roof. But right now future is bleak :cry:

its pakistan who went down from middle hdi to lower hdi with somalia and zambia, on the other hand india moved from low to high with china and oher developing countries. too sad ehhh.

solar powered cars aren't new to us

solarrevas-ed01.jpg

they have to stretch to relieve the unease in the car:P, why not remove the damn roof.

our convertibles are more driving friendly.

Agree with you, but the TaTa has poor quality written all over it. It seems like the moment the cae rolled out of the factory, the response from TaTa like what more do you expecy from a chip car ?

the problem with TATA Nano was the bad marketing techniques. It was deemed as a "poor man's" car from the beginning.
So,people who try to buy their first car simply won't consider buying a TATA Nano because it was shameful for them to own the "poor man's" car. People would go for other cheaper cars.

For people who already has a car ,owning NANO isn't an issue.Majority,if not almost all Nano owners has Nano as their second car.It includes me. I am a kinda automobile freak,I get to drive different kinds of cars daily and I will assure you that its a wonderful piece of engineering. TATA Nano is a wonderful drive and truely a classic.Its among the best cars I have driven.

loll where do u bring these facts from. prove them with some links. india industrial pmi is right now 54 and above means massive expansion and chinese is below 50 means contraction. world demand is falling.

its pakistan who went down from middle hdi to lower hdi with somalia and zambia, on the other hand india moved from low to high with china and oher developing countries. too sad ehhh.

Search it up.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Industrial-output-growth-slows-down-to-0-1/960960/

Rest search it up, my mobile can't handle that much links.

they have to stretch to relieve the unease in the car:P, why not remove the damn roof.

our convertibles are more driving friendly.

The cars shown in the pic is Reva,its good drive.You can actually drive it.

Search it up.

http://expressindia.com/latest-news/Industrial-output-growth-slows-down-to-0-1/960960

ur country is ranked with mali, zambia, afghan, and somalia in human development index. get the hell out. u can tbe compared to india. ur a poor dirty kid.

Search it up.

http://expressindia.com/latest-news/Industrial-output-growth-slows-down-to-0-1/960960

ur country is ranked with mali, zambia, afghan, and somalia in human development index. get the hell out. u can tbe compared to india. ur a poor dirty kid.

First of all you dumb $hit.. HDI between Pakistan and India is not different. India is on the borderline of low. You are just insulting India which has more poor than Somalia, Mali, Zimbabwe combined.

Wow
The mention of two words 'India' and 'Superpower' makes many people lose their sleep.

It is like if India becomes superpower, these posters will probably lose their jobs or even lives, they are so desperate.
How much hurt (word deleted imagine in your mind what word comes before hurt) people can get?

The title of article is " Think again:India's rise", but none of hurt people even bothered to read the title, leave aside the article.
The article talks about the problems and difficulties faced by India. There is no mention of word "superpower" in whole article.

What the hell. See my map it even says Pakistan and India are in the same category, just Pakistan is on the borderline of low and India is just a tiny bit ahead of low.
keep crying, i know how it feels when ur behind and getting more and more behind everyday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom