What's new

India will start exporting missiles soon:DRDO chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the Chinese hallmark and now he is copy pasting my comments in other threads, another Chinese hallmark:rofl:

I'm finished with this thread as not one of you has been able to refute the fact that China's success rate is 94.3% as confirmed by almost every single foreign space agency, while India's is shockingly low at anywhere from 50% to 70%.

This is why India will forever be a 3rd world slum.

I'm finished with this thread as not one of you has been able to refute the fact that China's success rate is 94.3% as confirmed by almost every single foreign space agency, while India's is shockingly low at anywhere from 50% to 70%.

That is how CPC brainwashes their slaves.....

"India's space launch success rate is low, this is why India will forever be a 3rd world slum." :lol:

By CPC slave logic, Brazil is the 5th world slum and the poorest country in the world because all of their launches are failed. Norway is the worst. They do not have a launch vehicle. These clowns. :rofl:

Don't try to post anything logical to him, its going overhead.

Are you claiming that graph is factually false?

阿三就是阿三,以前还以为婆罗门贵族智商会高点,现在发现你们只能跟中国中等偏下的人竞争。这也证明了中国人永远比你们阿三高贵的事实。以后跟老子讲话尊敬点,我们不是同一级别的人,也永远不会成为同一级别的人。

Banging your head on keyboard or the chinese made board gave up? ;)

In that past 12 years (2000-till date) India has a success rate of 92%, and thats what scares your ilk, rising, improving India.

At the end of the day,

CSNA - Killed scores of civilians.

ISRO- Hasn't killed anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Even in during my studies, when i used to do some experiments for first time by myself in Physica or chemistry, my sucess rate was same 50-70 %, while some students, who just copied the sucessfull experiments had 100%. Actully you should be worried, even copied work has only 94.3% sucess, it should be 100%. Some thing wrong with your copying. Just check your copy metod, is it written mad in china.... hmmm thats why, quick, replace it with made in US, Russia or even made in India. I can guarantee, your copy work will have 100% sucess.

Spectacular!!:yahoo:
Best x'mas firework of the century:
:rofl:

courtesy of the x'mas gift: drdo india!

Still number of death= zero

Chinese civilian space launch, dozens of villages wiped out.

Two can play this game son.

Spectacular!!:yahoo:
Best x'mas firework of the century:
:rofl:

courtesy of the x'mas gift: drdo india!

As I said no result in talking with these uneducated slaves. DRDO does not launches SLVs, it is ISRO. FairAndUnbiased got some similar fool to thank. :lol:

Post reported

Out of 20 Mission made by PSLV 1 was Failures i.e 95% means that is higher than your Acme space agency :lol:
Even I doubt the creadblity of your claim,you say whatever you been feed by CCP.

PSLV Milestones
PSLV-C19 launched RISAT-1 on April 26, 2012 (Successful)
PSLV-C18 launched Megha-Tropiques, SRMSat, VesselSat-1 and Jugnu on October 12, 2011 (Successful)
PSLV-C17 launched GSAT - 12 on July 15, 2011 (Successful)
PSLV-C16 launched RESOURCESAT - 2, YOUTHSAT and X-SAT on April 20, 2011 (Successful)
PSLV-C15 launched CARTOSAT-2B, ALSAT-2A, NLS 6.1 & 6.2 and STUDSAT on July 12, 2010 (Successful)
PSLV-C14 launched Oceansat - 2 and Six Nanosatellites on September 23, 2009 (Successful)
PSLV-C12 launched RISAT-2 and ANUSAT on April 20, 2009 (Successfully)
PSLV-C11 launched CHANDRAYAAN-I, on October 22, 2008 (Successful)
PSLV-C9 launched CARTOSAT-2A, IMS-1 and Eight nano-satellites on April 28, 2008 (Successful)
PSLV-C10 launched TECSAR on January 23, 2008 (Successful)
PSLV-C8 launched AGILE on April 23, 2007 (Successful)
PSLV-C7 launched CARTOSAT-2, SRE-1, LAPAN-TUBSAT and PEHUENSAT-1 on January 10, 2007 (Successful)
PSLV-C6 launched CARTOSAT-1 and HAMSAT on May 5, 2005 (Successful)
PSLV-C5 launched RESOURCESAT-1(IRS-P6) on October 17, 2003 (Successful)
PSLV-C4 launched KALPANA-1(METSAT) on September 12, 2002 (Successful)
PSLV-C3 launched TES on October 22, 2001 (Successful)
PSLV-C2 launched OCEANSAT(IRS-P4), KITSAT-3 and DLR-TUBSAT on May 26, 1999 (Successful)
PSLV-C1 launched IRS-1D on September 29, 1997 (Successful)
PSLV-D3 launched IRS-P3 on March 21, 1996 (Successful)
PSLV-D2 launched IRS-P2 on October 15, 1994 (Successful)
PSLV-D1 launched IRS-1E on September 20, 1993 (Unsuccessful)

Welcome To ISRO :: Launch Vehicles :: PSLV

Next time don't even dare to do d**k measurement atleast in space competion with India.:coffee:

Post reported

Out of 20 Mission made by PSLV 1 was Failures i.e 95% means that is higher than your Acme space agency :lol:
Even I doubt the creadblity of your claim,you say whatever you been feed by CCP.

PSLV Milestones
PSLV-C19 launched RISAT-1 on April 26, 2012 (Successful)
PSLV-C18 launched Megha-Tropiques, SRMSat, VesselSat-1 and Jugnu on October 12, 2011 (Successful)
PSLV-C17 launched GSAT - 12 on July 15, 2011 (Successful)
PSLV-C16 launched RESOURCESAT - 2, YOUTHSAT and X-SAT on April 20, 2011 (Successful)
PSLV-C15 launched CARTOSAT-2B, ALSAT-2A, NLS 6.1 & 6.2 and STUDSAT on July 12, 2010 (Successful)
PSLV-C14 launched Oceansat - 2 and Six Nanosatellites on September 23, 2009 (Successful)
PSLV-C12 launched RISAT-2 and ANUSAT on April 20, 2009 (Successfully)
PSLV-C11 launched CHANDRAYAAN-I, on October 22, 2008 (Successful)
PSLV-C9 launched CARTOSAT-2A, IMS-1 and Eight nano-satellites on April 28, 2008 (Successful)
PSLV-C10 launched TECSAR on January 23, 2008 (Successful)
PSLV-C8 launched AGILE on April 23, 2007 (Successful)
PSLV-C7 launched CARTOSAT-2, SRE-1, LAPAN-TUBSAT and PEHUENSAT-1 on January 10, 2007 (Successful)
PSLV-C6 launched CARTOSAT-1 and HAMSAT on May 5, 2005 (Successful)
PSLV-C5 launched RESOURCESAT-1(IRS-P6) on October 17, 2003 (Successful)
PSLV-C4 launched KALPANA-1(METSAT) on September 12, 2002 (Successful)
PSLV-C3 launched TES on October 22, 2001 (Successful)
PSLV-C2 launched OCEANSAT(IRS-P4), KITSAT-3 and DLR-TUBSAT on May 26, 1999 (Successful)
PSLV-C1 launched IRS-1D on September 29, 1997 (Successful)
PSLV-D3 launched IRS-P3 on March 21, 1996 (Successful)
PSLV-D2 launched IRS-P2 on October 15, 1994 (Successful)
PSLV-D1 launched IRS-1E on September 20, 1993 (Unsuccessful)

Welcome To ISRO :: Launch Vehicles :: PSLV

Next time don't even dare to do d**k measurement atleast in space competion with India.:coffee:

No use man, he is a brainwashed fool. Does not even know ISRO launches satellite not DRDO.

Still number of death= zero

Chinese civilian space launch, dozens of villages wiped out.

Two can play this game son.

Fool , you dont understand the logic. They think if a civilian rocket can kill so many, think what their missiles will do. Thats why they are so confident about their missiles and thinks our missiles are junk.
For them, the scale of sucess is how many civilians are turned into fertilizers, wether during space rocket test or missile test. I agree with all chinese members that, we are big failure on this scale and you guys are the champ, even US does not comes near to you on this scale.

sorry, 70% success is still lower than 94%.
doesnt matter.. as time goes the avarage will only become higher.
ANyways by giving these numbers you are displaying ignorance. For, the real complex ones are the rockets that can put heavy payloads in geostationary orbit (LIke GSLV or Long March)
India currently has the proven tech and successfully put 2.5 tons of payload in GTO thru GSLV 4. The last GSLV 5 attemting to put 3.5 tonnes was a failure.
Long March can currently put about 6 tonnes in GTO. However like indias PSLV which can put payloads in the low earth orbit, china also calls their PSLV as Long MArch (LEO) china has a capability to put about 14 tonnes to indias 3 tonnes. But PSLV is not as complex as the GSLV and india has a very successful record of the same.

India also has a successsful recod of gslv, for lighter payloads, but has been developing he higher payloads unsuccesfuly.

But anyways please argue a bit intelligently and not like a mulla

Forget missiles - India just needs to send its blind men into china and they will escape any notice by its security/military apparatus.:cheers:
LOL>. good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom