What's new

India will start exporting missiles soon:DRDO chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mao killed 50 million.

CCP's forced one child policy has killed another 400 million, many of them in advanced stage of pregnancy resulting in the mothers' deaths as well.

Not to mention the impact on the other forced one child brats, scraped to any degree from 10% to 90% and unable to live like a normal civilized human being.

They think their claims impress anyone. We know it is the impact pf n-Hexane.

I am amazed you can tell me with a straight face that India has no malnutrition. That means you are part of the ultra elite Brahmins of India (of course, this is only equivalent to an average Chinese). I had underestimated elite Brahmin cruelty.

As for failure rates:

03_07.gif

I amazed that you can cite numbers by open free societies , yet can't understand how we laugh at the stats your govt provides and pass it as fakes because of its record of fudging. I met a Chinese girl on my flight next to me from CA to ATL. she works in a US NGO and said "what rubbish malnutrition, slums are prevalent in china and that the govt just hides this from most of it's populous". That it maybe a few basis points better than India but not by much. So you have 4 x the GDP of India and you are only slightly better? shocking...

Your country claimed there was no SARS
Your country claimed there were only few thousands died when 30 million died
Your country claimed, only few hundred died in the earthquakes, when over 100,000 died.

Btw- how much money are your peeps embezzling and bringing over to the US?

I am amazed you can tell me with a straight face that India has no malnutrition. That means you are part of the ultra elite Brahmins of India (of course, this is only equivalent to an average Chinese). I had underestimated elite Brahmin cruelty.

As for failure rates:

03_07.gif

I have underestimated foolishness of a false flag loser like you. Trying very hard to become a Chinese. The word 'Brahmins' specify you are from which country and why so desperate to hide that. :rofl:

By the way

CPC is not only good in brutality but also taught how to produce framed news. :lol: He is producing an ancient graph to prove his frustration.

sorry, 70% success is still lower than 94%.

Yeah well thats how it works, you make something and then you start testing it till you perfect it. So the success rate is going to be low at first.

Chinese space agency still tops the list for killing most number of civilians though, no one comes close.

You can't hide rocket failures. Sorry. You can hide the mode of failure, but you can't hide the fact that it failed. It's extremely easy, yet very important, to figure out whether a rocket has failed or not. That's because both the US and Russia have early warning satellites aimed at China and each other, and China also has early warning satellites aimed at the other 2 countries.

Of course, working at 7-11 doesn't allow you to expand your mind the way learning physics at a graduate level does. That's because unlike in China, education isn't valued in India. If it was, then India's mean years of schooling wouldn't be below 5.

One can hide a lot of things in China - if that one is the CCP, no one has the right to question them.

thank you, it's 10 million. That contradicts JayATL's 30 million claim. One of you is a liar.

Aren't you happy that i am glorifying Mao, your best CPC dictator? I posted only 10 million while the actual number is 30 million!!

He is angry because I said Mao killed 10 million chinese instead of 30 million! shocking.

I have underestimated foolishness of a false flag loser like you. Trying very hard to become a Chinese. The word 'Brahmins' specify you are from which country and why so desperate to hide that. :rofl:

By the way

CPC is not only good in brutality but also taught how to produce framed news. :lol: He is producing an ancient graph to prove his frustration.

Perhaps he is a semi cooked Han.

That means semi civilized. As per them, only Hans are civilized and the rest are "uncooked barbarians"!

The primitive, uninformed mindset tries to think that they can get away with lies, it works only in that repressive society.

Once the repression ends, the Chin will at last be free.

We have to free the likes of him, not have contempt for him and his ilk.

Aren't you happy that i am glorifying Mao, your best CPC dictator? I posted only 10 million while the actual number is 30 million!!

He is angry because I said Mao killed 10 million chinese instead of 30 million! shocking.

You should ask him how many people died when embezzled funds were provided for his education from back home.

By the way

Are you claiming that graph is factually false?

阿三就是阿三,以前还以为婆罗门贵族智商会高点,现在发现你们只能跟中国中等偏下的人竞争。这也证明了中国人永远比你们阿三高贵的事实。以后跟老子讲话尊敬点,我们不是同一级别的人,也永远不会成为同一级别的人。

阿三就是阿三,以前还以为婆罗门贵族智商会高点,现在发现你们只能跟中国中等偏下的人竞争。这也证明了中国人永远比你们阿三高贵的事实。以后跟老子讲话尊敬点,我们不是同一级别的人,也永远不会成为同一级别的人。

Google translator or just many other translation software available on internet? :rofl:

I am not saying it is false, i am saying it is old.

Perhaps he is a semi cooked Han.

That means semi civilized. As per them, only Hans are civilized and the rest are "uncooked barbarians"!

The primitive, uninformed mindset tries to think that they can get away with lies, it works only in that repressive society.

Once the repression ends, the Chin will at last be free.

We have to free the likes of him, not have contempt for him and his ilk.

I do not understand when Chinese started to bother about Brahmins, caste etc. These false flags cannot even come with their own country's flag.

I believe you stuttering now in Chinese. We don't read gibberish.

I do not understand when Chinese started to bother about Brahmins, caste etc. These false flags cannot even come with their own country's flag.

He is Chinese … transplanted from the 3rd world dump of a country as the first phase of the great leap forward plan by his family. They are gonna follow soon after they finish embezzling the country some more. US banks standby by for money dump. Wells fargo in CA is rolling out the red carpet for these folks.

There is even a special visa designation by the US immigration authorities, I think it's called IB visa- I'm not kidding. They are running away in such high numbers, that the amount of visa applicants for a US program that gives you instant green card if you invest 500,000 in the US and or employ at lest 10 US workers has doubled from China. US gives India more H1B visas and they give China more of the " come and deposit your embezzled funds in the US " visas.

The whole world knows who exports stuff to north korea. And why they fail - because they are designed with high iq and superior quality.:lol:

China assisting North Korean missile program: Panetta - geo.tv (pakistani source)
U.S. says has raised North Korea missile-linked sale with China | Reuters

It's amazing how chinese members can make up stories that India sold north korea anything, when the whole world knows only china sells junk to north korea. And they don't need any links or sources to backup such claims of course.

The reason north korea's missiles fail miserably is the same reason that any fake or inferior quality stuff available in the US is usually called "chinese", even if it was manufactured locally. It has become a synonym for low quality, as the poor north koreans are learning.

Just use google (if your government lets you) to find out which is the only country in the world that sells missiles to north korea. And try to find some credible source that says anything about india having sold the failing rockets. You will be surprised at what you learn, if you try.

Actually They are pissed off this time. Till now using blanket of secrecy they were able to hide all there failures, but they were not able to do the same, when NK tested. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom