What's new

India will start exporting missiles soon:DRDO chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soumya_india

Reaction score
DRDO chief V K Saraswat on Sunday said India has scaled a position which has enabled it to export missiles and weapon systems to “friendly” nations in a few years from now.

Speaking to reporters, Saraswat, however, noted that the requirements of the country’s amed forces will have to be met first since the DRDO’s production capacity was limited.

“Our technology and the weapon systems are competitive. There is tremendous export potential. But we have to first make sure we have real output in terms of numbers and quality,” he said.

Saraswat, who is also Scientific Advisor to Defence Minister said the export policy would be restrictive and would be based on the interests of the country.

India will start exporting missiles soon: DRDO chief

great job drdo. Mr Saraswat is definitely a great guy and is surely taking good care of drdo technologically as well as economically.

The first export to North Korea worked just as well as India's domestic rockets. 50% success rate can't be denied.

that means BRAHMOS,Prithvi II (and maybe Prahar) for friendly countries (Vietnam...:D)

The first export to North Korea worked just as well as India's domestic rockets. 50% success rate can't be denied.

lol..everybody knows who controls and exports weapons (you'll see the TEL of their new missile) to NK (and also fought their war)..please don't degrade China's (Glorious :lol: :lol: ) domestic rocket history...sleep tight..

The whole world knows who exports stuff to north korea. And why they fail - because they are designed with high iq and superior quality.:lol:

http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=45993 (pakistani source)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/24/us-korea-north-china-usa-idUSBRE83N06A20120424

It's amazing how chinese members can make up stories that India sold north korea anything, when the whole world knows only china sells junk to north korea. And they don't need any links or sources to backup such claims of course.

The reason north korea's missiles fail miserably is the same reason that any fake or inferior quality stuff available in the US is usually called "chinese", even if it was manufactured locally. It has become a synonym for low quality, as the poor north koreans are learning.

Just use google (if your government lets you) to find out which is the only country in the world that sells missiles to north korea. And try to find some credible source that says anything about india having sold the failing rockets. You will be surprised at what you learn, if you try.

India exporting missiles to a Chinese puppet state!!..Just because your govt hides your failures(even when one of your rocket explodes on your village and kills the whole dam village) ..does not mean..you have to act like arrogant schmuck every time some mention the words missile and India is the same sentence.

P.S: If you check your missile inventory..you will find one missing..it is probably at bottom of yellow sea ..with north Korean markings.

No country would like to see missiles firing at their own goal. :lol:
This will be India's real test....

No country would like to see missiles firing at their own goal. :lol:
This will be India's real test....

what do you expect???we're going to sell missiles to you guys???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: joking buddy...

but we're going to sell them some countries who needs it badly to protect themselves against a bigger bully country..take the hint.. :azn: :azn:

50% success rate can't be denied.

yes i know that..the closest competitor of us is china which has below 50% success rate..so they cant be denied..:p

PS:India dont export it to North Korea..our missile will export only to our freindly nation just like Vietnam..:)

I,m sure the list of countries who would be willing to buy would be ready and most names in that list would have a red outline. ;)

hahaha india bragging about chinese failed missile test???lol watch your media n u ill know.this means pakistan can start doing the same anyway we need to coz we times are hard.and pakistan wont fall for such a trap n do a mistake of testing an ICBM coz this is what israel india and US want so they can open a media war front by saying taliban are only 60 miles away from islamabad they will take over and extremists will nuke us.lol kids

DRDO chief V K Saraswat on Sunday said India has scaled a position which has enabled it to export missiles and weapon systems to “friendly” nations in a few years from now.

Speaking to reporters, Saraswat, however, noted that the requirements of the country’s amed forces will have to be met first since the DRDO’s production capacity was limited.

“
India will start exporting missiles soon: DRDO chief

Bullsh1t at its best. I guess he means exported to the Friendly Countries like the Indian army, Navy and Air Force.

9 year ago he said that about Brahmos(Exact Words) and we know how many he has exported except the one lying in my backyard!

hahaha india bragging about chinese failed missile test???lol watch your media n u ill know.this means pakistan can start doing the same anyway we need to coz we times are hard.and pakistan wont fall for such a trap n do a mistake of testing an ICBM coz this is what israel india and US want so they can open a media war front by saying taliban are only 60 miles away from islamabad they will take over and extremists will nuke us.lol kids

:blink: :blink: :blink: where did you find that????and Chinese missiles never fails..just like Pakistan's... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No. Check post number 3 to know who bragged about what.
I see - pakistan can easily do miracles and make ICBMs, but it wont, because it doesnt want to make India, US and Israel happy. Not because pakistan can't, but because pakistan is being very clever and so not doing it.

I can earn a million dollars everyday if I want to - but I won't, since I don't want to make my neighbours too happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom