What's new

India.....

This was the thinking that prevailed for decades and the dirt remained hidden. It kept piling up because we did not talk about it out of the fear that others might laugh at us. But the end result - it has become a norm, just as suicide bombing in Pakistan has become a norm and people remain unaffected.

Do you even know how is it that the culprits got caught overnight in the recent rape case? It was so because the incident has become big in the international media.

It is very much your way of thinking that has led this country to this day when the Capital of India is internationally known as Rape Capital, and very justifiably too!

Fantastic. So now people like me are personally responsible for the rapes? Good to know.

Carry on with the North-South debates and petty regionalism on an international forum.

That does'nt solve the problem. Problem is deep rooted somewhere else -

male chauvinist attitude, windfall wealth got from selling land to industrial zones/ construction projects, arrogance of power, gender bias practiced at homes, lack of education and most importantly values, poverty, unemployment, burgeoning population. The spokes are stuck within each other and is not so easy. But it is heavily dependent on political class to take up the challenges for major part to be complemented by our judiciary. We as a society are part of this game.

I know, but at least its not out national capital thats affected by those rapists. Bangalore is much more capable of providing security. Girls can walk around without fearing to get raped.

shut the fu*k up you fool....go google rape and incest in kerala and you will finds thousands of that kinda news....so you are no saint either.....never ever try to post such shity posts again....

most of them are committed by migrant workers... no surprise at all. Maybe they should bring **** with them when they enter Kerala to satisfy their desperate dirty needs....

I understand your sentiment but there is a time, and more importantly, a place to discuss these things with a neutral outlook. All your thread will eventually come down to is folks slinging mud on each other and the respective states they belong to. What good is going to come out of that?

There is more of information exchange going on, than is mudslinging. If you focus more on mudslinging that occurred in barely 2-4 posts out of 60+, then the fault lies in you.

As far as what good is going to come out of that - What is the average rate of rapes getting reported, and then rapists getting caught, and even if they do... what is the average duration within which rapists get caught?

Look at the recent rape case. The rapists got caught overnight, because it was discussed in different media all over the world. And that is exactly what we too are doing here.

Had that not been happening, the rapists might have still been at large drinking their evening away with the cops in their area.

How can any self-respecting Indian not own the faults that lie within? How, with a straight face, can we tell Pakistanis, or anyone, that Delhi has a great cosmopolitan culture when we know that we are lying? It is akin to a Pakistani saying that Pakistan is safer than Monaco, when we all know the truth. But they don't say that, do they?

shut the fu*k up you fool....go google rape and incest in kerala and you will finds thousands of that kinda news....so you are no saint either.....never ever try to post such shity posts again....

a statement was given by then union minister Chidambaram that the law and order situation in delhi is worse because of up and bihari migrants , he later took back his statement . A lot of bihari's study in my college in karnataka and i must say no one here a likes them because of their behavior , the same goes on in other states like punjab and maharastra . So i think these north indians need to learn some manners if they want to travel or settle down in any other part of the country .

Our society is already famous for killing babies in stomach and there is village in punjab who was named after getting famous for killing female babies in womb.

so women is not secure inside stomach :agree:

and bahar ka to sabne dekha and daily see :) ..

India is filled with shitt and few part is given by our ancestors and few are given by politicians.

These bhenchods cant give even a law which can cause fear in mind of rapist or who try to attempt crime ..why? coz there are few inside parliament who are accused of rape ...again vote bank :) ..

so here we go n its better to leave fking shitthole country ....

In last jaan hai to jahan hai ..

see the comments in this thread........one is fighting for kerela vs bihar and another on that u had done wrong by opening a new thread.........seriously bewkoof ho gaya...........this problem is around you and i dont know maybe within you.........from the last thirteen days we have discussions in india.....ok we caught the criminals.......but where is action .........we had lots of cases lyk this where is solution...........ok we gathered in india gate and jantar mantar but wat govt had done till date........i knw in government every people is same........they are only different with their ideology..........but where is solution..........Is only hanging those culprits is a solution?

Our society is already famous for killing babies in stomach and there is village in punjab who was named after getting famous for killing female babies in womb.
India is filled with shitt and few part is given by our ancestors and few are given by politicians.
These bhenchods cant give even a law which can cause fear in mind of rapist or who try to attempt crime ..why? coz there are few inside parliament who are accused of rape ...again vote bank :) ..

You are a good sample of that devolved society.

You do not have the civility to respect other Indians, cannot take a few sentences without mouthing obscenities. You are a classic Delhi citizen. You dont even respect the Indian men, and are mouthing about honoring the women.

Its people like you and your children who extend this same disrecpect to women and further extend it to 'eve teasing' (attempted rape) and rape.

Irony is female feticide will increase because of these crimes, not because people don't want daughter but because they can't protect them.

see the comments in this thread........one is fighting for kerela vs bihar and another on that u had done wrong by opening a new thread.........seriously bewkoof ho gaya...........this problem is around you and i dont know maybe within you.........from the last thirteen days we have discussions in india.....ok we caught the criminals.......but where is action .........we had lots of cases lyk this where is solution...........ok we gathered in india gate and jantar mantar but wat govt had done till date........i knw in government every people is same........they are only different with their ideology..........but where is solution..........Is only hanging those culprits is a solution?

Govt cudnt hang the person who attacked parliament

They cudnt hang the person who killed 166 people and i will say this coz there are various reports who challenge the hanging of kasab..so smthng is fishy..

and u know who are the people in favor of saving kasab from hanging?

mahesh bhatt and medha patkar n few fellows of arvind khujliwal ...and there was list of 100 -110 people ...

so there is not soln n they understand language of danda ..so pick up danda and insert in their back

i m waiting for this day

Don't fight among yourselves. Discuss constructively or just spectate.

@KRAIT- your thoughts on that?-

Indian police should be given guns instead of dandas-
They should be given meat cleavers so they can cut the rapists balls and hang them out to dry! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey you.........you are indian too...dont give this ****........we have problems and you know ppl lyk you remember these things only when something big happens.........dont whine abt the place where you live.......

Yarr this is disappointing ......we bash pakistan, bangaladesh and other nation on normal day............but today we discuss wat is around us.........how could we point out someone if we have so much problem

You are a good sample of that devolved society.

You do not have the civility to respect other Indians, cannot take a few sentences without mouthing obscenities. You are a classic Delhi citizen. You dont even respect the Indian men, and are mouthing about honoring the women.

Its people like you and your children who extend this same disrecpect to women and further extend it to 'eve teasing' (attempted rape) and rape.

yes sir,i dont have respect :) ...

coz water level is now above the nose ,you can keep your manners in your pocket :) .

and i dont want top open my mouth to tell u every thing which i have seen ..so mind ur business

Hey you.........you are indian too...dont give this ****........we have problems and you know ppl lyk you remember these things only when something big happens.........dont whine abt the place where you live.......

Yarr this is disappointing ......we bash pakistan, bangaladesh and other nation on normal day............but today we discuss wat is around us.........how could we point out someone if we have so much problem

prove my anything mentioned wrong..

i m not praising my self but i never ever teased a lady or gal .

a statement was given by then union minister Chidambaram that the law and order situation in delhi is worse because of up and bihari migrants , he later took back his statement . A lot of bihari's study in my college in karnataka and i must say no one here a likes them because of their behavior , the same goes on in other states like punjab and maharastra . So i think these north indians need to learn some manners if they want to travel or settle down in any other part of the country .

look man...I don't want an north-south discussion here.....go chill and don't put blame on just poor UP-Biharis only....if that was so then all rapes and murders would have happened there only......go google every state wise and you will come to know....no one is saint here!!!

if you hate them this much, Give Bihar to Bangladesh :what:
Would you just move a **** out of here . Dnt want to go personal against you. But such stupid statemnt show the mentality of you. You are asking for Bihar? first take care of your country

Back
Top Bottom