What's new

India.....

1. I did not say that people in other areas dont rape, it happen everywhere in the world. But the safety in Bangalore is much better than compared to Delhi or even the so fancy developed area of Gurgaon.

2. watching **** is 9832626826246426246245626426246 Trillion times better than rape.

That doesn't reduces the usual rapes in Delhi... Instead of making Childish wishes and blaming people why don't start an improvement at basic level.

Sure It must be for you.... watching **** can have adverse affect on mindset of rapist... adding fuel to fire is not a good option... rather there should be a control on consumption of alcohol and related products around public places and the movement of drunken groups of people in public places during night.

That doesn't reduces the usual rapes in Delhi... Instead of making Childish wishes and blaming people why don't start an improvement at basic level.

Sure It must be for you.... watching **** can have adverse affect on mindset of rapist... adding fuel to fire is not a good option... rather there should be a control on consumption of alcohol and related products around public places and the movement of drunken groups of people in public places during night.

What childish wishes? Increasing security is a childish wish?

i dont know about criminal psychology but i know my psychology, I look more eagerly at a woman dressed in a revealing cloths than the one who is dressed modestly. similarly I tend to look at food more eagerly when i am hungry than when my stomach is full, and I look at BMW X6 more than 3 Series. but i have control some people dont have it and they will steal X6 only to get a joy ride.
Then you are mixing things up. Eating is a necessity. Lust and greed is not.

If a person is hungry he may steal. But if a person is sexually frustrated and violent in nature, he will attack even a well dressed woman, a child or a old woman.

Should I cite examples where rape were done to the women irrespective of how they dressed. Should I explain the barbaric natures of Invaders, Japanese etc.

When there is moral downfall and man is allowed to act like animal, these things happen. You have more to learn.

If a person is hungry he may steal. But if a person is sexually frustrated and violent in nature, he will attack even a well dressed woman, a child or a old woman.

Should I cite examples where rape were done to the women irrespective of how they dressed. Should I explain the barbaric natures of Invaders, Japanese etc.

When there is moral downfall and man is allowed to act like animal, these things happen. You have more to learn.

so you saying these rapes were done just to insult woman and show them inferior and to humiliate them like enemies do at time of war? you probably dont interact with different classes in your society
ok to you your logic to me mine

so you saying these rapes were done just to insult woman and show them inferior and to humiliate them like enemies do at time of war? you probably dont interact with different classes in your society
ok to you your logic to me mine
No, but when a man decides to act like an animal or given permission or order to become one, they do these crimes. Rapist don't think over disrespect and humiliation. It doesn't come to their mind. Only Serial rapists thinks this way, they want to humiliate and take out their frustration on woman, majorly they attack other woman as they act like surrogate for him.

The one time rapists are driven by animal behavior with no emotions.

Changing the national Capital increases security for you.

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Changing the national Capital increases security for you.

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Where did I say that this would increase security????

Delhi is just a shame, in the nation and infront of the world. I mean it cant even ensure the safety of women.... How can this city represent an entire nation?

Delhi is not worth it, just my humble opinion.

So many raper means low class Indian are somewhat undergoing sex repression. its a serious social problem.
On the other side, Indian women face gender discrimination as always.

No excuse for the raper, should be put to death penalty ASAP. If guys from poor region always looking chances to rape girls means he is too poor to go to a hooker. Or he think raping a girl won't lead to a grave consequence at all.

So many raper means low class Indian are somewhat undergoing sex repression. its a serious social problem.

No excuse for the raper, should be put to death penalty ASAP. If guys from poor region always looking chances to rape girls means he is too poor to go to a hooker. Or he think raping a girl won't lead to a grave consequence at all.

who is low class indian?

Well Mr. paper-raper, unlike in countries such as China or Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, in India rape cases are reported more frequently. It does not mean that rape cases take place more frequently than they do in China.

As far as gender discrimination is concerned, throughout history Indian women have enjoyed a class above the world norm, even more so when compared to the Chinese women. So you, of all a Chinese, should try to keep shut on such matters, lest it shall become ugly for you.

The recent spate of reports of rape is more a result of a temporary cultural clash that a transforming country is bound to go through, but I suppose you are too thick to comprehend that.

Where did I say that this would increase security????

Delhi is just a shame, in the nation and infront of the world. I mean it cant even ensure the safety of women.... How can this city represent an entire nation?

Delhi is not worth it, just my humble opinion.

Here.

It is no doubt due to increasing cases of rape..... However it has got many things other than rape which represents the city... and If some sane people decided It to maintain as Capital of India and many Gen. of sane people kept and groomed It as their Nation's capital must have had more brain than you.

Koovie beta, soch kar bolo. those rapists/thieves don't represent Biharis/UP/MP people.

dirty biharis and ups .... scum of India, scum of of humanity, deport them into the ocean.... filthiest people I have ever seen, now these scum is even invading my beautiful Kerala....

Back
Top Bottom