What's new

Indian Actor Naseeruddin Shah in Pakistan to watch WAAR

Sorry to say tht u hv posted such videos which hv nothing to do with PAK. Not even a single video. Ok.. n I had already watched these videos before. So I don't knw vt point you want to make here?
One video u referred as of Afghanistan..the 3rd frm top. That is actually in UAE. Locals torturing an Afghan. The last one ws reported by CNN, n the victim wss Bengali.
We Pakistanis hv nothing doing with any of these. So whats the Point ????

Last edited:
Good well done........In this clip is shown the buildup for their Raid on taliban. Its from that part of run time where this movie reaches slowly to its climax.

u can get a glimpse of this movie's run time in this video.
umair bhai koi torrent link nahi aaya kya? :cry:

umair bhai koi torrent link nahi aaya kya? :cry:
Filhaal iss sy he kam chalao.......I think it will only be available when its DVD version will be released.For that it has to first get released all over 25 countries picked by director.

BTW clip dekha ha?

Filhaal iss sy he kam chalao.......I think it will only be available when its DVD version will be released.For that it has to first get released all over 25 countries picked by director.

BTW clip dekha ha?
well i avoid watching any clips,heck i even avoid reading reviews/plot of a film i really want to see.

well i avoid watching any clips,heck i even avoid reading reviews/plot of a film i really want to see.
well i recommend u atleast as of now watch the clips i share. Its sill a long way from its pirates version or DVD rip version.

Back
Top Bottom