What's new

Indian Air Force News & Discussions

I am asking about quality of tank your Type 99 is , see then quality, if this offered to any other army, they will reject it. even our Arjun have better then your T99 type , see the level of standards.

Your standards is 10/100 will pass and our is 95 /100 is failed.

Why would you sell your top gun to another nation? As for your statistics, let me rearrange it for you. I believe this should be the pass rate for any military equipment all over the globe:

100(1-10/100)%

someone please clarify, whether these A - 50EI will be used as the platform for Phalcon AWAC from Iserial. that means in all we will have 9 AWAC Plus Indian DRDO developed for support.....

Exactly, 3 x A50 Phalcons and 3 x Emb 145 DRDO AWACS are ordered so far and if the article is correct 6 more A50 Phalcons will be procured.

Why would you sell your top gun to another nation? As for your statistics, let me rearrange it for you. I believe this should be the pass rate for any military equipment all over the globe:

100(1-10/100)%

I mean in class grades, in some classes if you 10 marks out of 100 then you pass and in some class if you get 95 number out of 100 then even u also fail. but their failure of 95 still more knowledge then 10 marks pass out one....

Exactly, 3 x A50 Phalcons and 3 x Emb 145 DRDO AWACS are ordered so far and if the article is correct 6 more A50 Phalcons will be procured.

yes 6 Phalcons working with Indian made system 6 nos.......that is what IAF is thinking...

India should research more weapons and equipments instead of buying from other countries, otherwise India will never be a super power:smokin::china:

I 2nd you. India should stop buying. During a war you cannot buy.

Their is difference between copying and developing new things, new things take time to develop, while copying things always stays behind.

The technology deployed in making LCA is quite unique and you will soon find it in MCA.

When India will rope players like TCS and HCL then it will be really able to beat anyone. which is not started to happen

If you see your own plane, where is your plane engine now? why you buying Russian engines for your planes? from last 5 years we only hearing this...

[url="
China PLA Type 99 VS Japan JGSDF Type 90 MBT Ability Battle[/url]

See the video you will know your Type 99 quality and Real facts, Well if these offered to Indian army, Indian army dont even consider them worth of looking. At least army tested and buys few.

I will love to hear you comment on your tank quality ....

One interesting thing,this video is made by a Japanese 2 more years ago,and talked much .
First,when moving in this video fire-control system was turned off, gun stay stationary only when aimed at a target,the tank was not firing in this video,and the fire-control technology has been ripe for a long time.
Second,the tank in this video is 96 but 99,you can see the difference through the equipment above the turret.

http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNzgwNDYyNTI=/v.swf

Last edited by a moderator:
never mind, indians need excuse to comfort themselves, so let's just assume all these are copied from somewhere somehow

wy should we assume when its the reality

So now lets bomb "D-6 Block 9, Kehkashan, Clifton, Karachi-Pakistan" and annihilate that R@T Dawood Ibrahim.
then wait for a strike back home.how about a strike at Taj Mahal..two babur cruise missile will do the job i guess.

So all our AWACS from Israel will be on Russian platform..thats confirmed ..:cheers:

then wait for a strike back home.how about a strike at Taj Mahal..two babur cruise missile will do the job i guess.

This is the difference between an Indian and a Pakistani mind.

We want to destroy a terrorist and you want to destroy a love monument.:angry:

11369856964b59320e26546.jpg

Back
Top Bottom