Indian Air Force riddled with expensive duds

QADRI

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian missiles are weapons or junk.
:bounce::bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
This news has been posted earlier but then again if you feel that it is giving you a feel good factor you can start a thread every month.

ooo don't worry i don't know that whether it is already posted or not....i found it interesting thats why posted it.

oh comon she said that the harpy is a missile so u can immagine wat this so called "journalist" know about defence

Have a laugh mate!!!!
Now get back to what u were doing or else someone is going to wank ya with a dud!
stupid report and a stupid repost :usflag:

Have a laugh mate!!!!
Now get back to what u were doing or else someone is going to wank ya with a dud!
stupid report and a stupid repost :usflag:

ya absolutely stupid report by indian media.:blah:

now from this report atleast we can say that PAKISTAN airforce has more capabale and efficent defence system than india .nows days a major news are revolving in indian media that 1998 pokhran nuclear tests were not fully successful.so one thing notice from this is that indian media is transperant but most i feel fun on this report that india is paying trillions of dollars on this but ....all this is DUD:no::cheesy:
:pakistan:

now from this report atleast we can say that PAKISTAN airforce has more capabale and efficent defence system than india .nows days a major news are revolving in indian media that 1998 pokhran nuclear tests were not fully successful.so one thing notice from this is that indian media is transperant but most i feel fun on this report that india is paying trillions of dollars on this but ....all this is DUD:no::cheesy:
:pakistan:

dear it may be a propoganda to attract international media that Pakistan is involved in an arm race, so india also require new weapons and technologies to compete with Pakistan, so it may be an indian propoganda to avoid international sanctions in case of more nuclear tests or new purchases.

It is pure BS by Indian media to justify more arms purchase by Air Force.IAF is a huge threat today and my Pakistani brothers get the hell out of your dreams.Only Indian made weapons you can consider duds but those imported from Israel or Russia are not duds.

It is pure BS by Indian media to justify more arms purchase by Air Force.IAF is a huge threat today and my Pakistani brothers get the hell out of your dreams.Only Indian made weapons you can consider duds but those imported from Israel or Russia are not duds.

definately thats why you lost two SU-30s....

We lost 5+ F16's..does that Mean F16 sucks lol..I am a Pakistani dude.Get back to reality and out of your fantasy land.I am a damn proud Pakistani :pakistan:

Last edited:
We lost 5+ F16's..does that Mean F16 sucks lol..I am a Pakistani dude.Get back to reality and out of your fantasy land.

But sir F-16s are not the new one, while i think SU-30s are new.

The Su30 record in IAF is good imo.They are in service for almost 9 years with only 1 crash i think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom