What's new

Indian Air Force wants out of fighter program with Russia

IN WHICH CASE PAF WILL HAVE A FIFTH GEN FIGHTER 20 years before THE IAF......

Because IAF will not be buyimng F35 and they certainly will not induct or take part in PAK FA /fgfa
and PAF or pakistan is not designing/ manufacturing 5th gen may off the shelf or JV like JF-17:enjoy::p:, trolling aside sir with respect your AMCA's first flight will be after 2032-2035, for example leader in fighter jet production/ manufacturing US started ATF-project in 1980 and the first flight of YF-22 occurred in 1992 and project completed in 2005, similar JSF project started in 1992 first flight of X-35 in 1999 and project completed to induction of F-35 in the marines in 2016/17 and upcoming 6th project started in 2013 first flight will be in 2021/22 and induction will be expected 2030/2035, this is story of well develop/industrialize nations like USA, Russia, France and UK, and India has not this kind of industrial base of first world countries so it will be expected that your AMCA's IOC will be in after 2040:p:

Lol.
Saudi has higher defense budget than india.

Why do you think india only ordered 36 rafales thus far?

Not forgetting most of the air force's modernisation efforts already wrongly channeled into tejas.

Problem with tejas is low range and its not strike fighter.

tejas is like a trainer aircraft.

Either india sells away the old aircrafts, if not india will probably have the same quantity of rafales for some time

I don't if you're raised stupid or born stupid! the most idiotic comment ever!

We should get a few J20 & J31 from China. Problem solved
:rofl:

countries wasting resources of poor public on the name of defense from each others . hope a day without military for earth

Worry about your pathetic state of affairs before needling in ours! more drones are roaming free in your airspace!

If you are marrying a girl, will you allow her to see her other lovers too? while if she has been your wife for over 50 years and some how she befriends new people, you won't be so concerned since you know about her loyalty.

If you are marrying a girl, will you allow her to see her other lovers too? while if she has been your wife for over 50 years and some how she befriends new people, you won't be so concerned since you know about her loyalty.
That's a pathetic response mate. Are you really comparing bilateral relationships between countries with that of GFs and wives :crazy:.

Britain has been the first wife of US ever since WW2 but when Britain joined China's AIIB, didn't the US get pissed off. As per your 50yrs loyal wife logic, US should've taken it with a chill pill right

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-to-use-its-voice-as-part-of-chinese-led-bank

Britain has been the first wife of US ever since WW2 but when Britain joined China's AIIB, didn't the US get pissed off. As per your 50yrs loyal wife logic, US should've taken it with a chill pill right
It is not pathetic if your mind is not a gutter itself.
Britain was never US GF, rather mother or father.

It is not pathetic if your mind is not a gutter itself.
Britain was never US GF, rather mother or father.
Well in your previous post, your reply meant US's allies as its wife and India to be the new gf. You should've come up with an entirely different logic in that regard

Well in your previous post, your reply meant US's allies as its wife and India to be the new gf. You should've come up with an entirely different logic in that regard
USA was the colony of UK

BTW I didn't say that but I like the way you think..:partay::lol:

Hasn't India already invested much money and resources in this program?

USA was the colony of UK

BTW I didn't say that but I like the way you think..:partay::lol:
UK now plays by US's rules and that is why US was pissed when UK joined AIIB. BTW I pity the way you think. Hopefully someday you'll grow up and start speaking with an actual logic. Peace out now :cheers:

Around $300 million at the time of signing the design contract. I don't think anything else apart from that has been invested

No very little infact

The pak fa needs new tvc engines new sensors new fifth gen weapons

It's nothing more then Tech demo plane

The Russians want India to fund the improvement but not share 100% technology

They want 4 billion dollars

India said no we are not interested

India will not order pak fa and I knew this the minute India ordered rafale.

More rafale planes are coming

And almost certainly amca will start with Mark two tejss ditched

So India goes with Mark 1a tejss until 2030 then into amca

Regarding developing amca yes it would take 20 years to amca alone

But with USA on board who have fifth gen know for over 15.years the amca can be ready in ten years easily

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom