What's new

Indian Airport officials nab Bangladeshi man after he fails to sing National anthem

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
By Pramod Madhav: Airport authorities at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu nabbed a foreign national who had been staying in India with a fake passport after he failed to sing the national anthem. The incident took place on Monday and the accused was identified as a Bangladeshi national.

After he was detained, the man was asked to produce his birth certificate and his Passport issued by the Government of India. After he did so, the immigration officer, who was still suspicious of him, asked him to sing the Indian National Anthem.

The man was unable to do so, after which the Immigration officer filed a complaint with Peelamedu Police.

Upon investigation, the accused was identified as 28-year-old Anwar Hussain from Bangladesh. Police have initiated an investigation to find out how he faked the documents.

Hardly. You will find such people in quite literally every part of India, doing low end jobs and speaking in a strange Bengali accept. Many with "hindu" names but when you check their mobile number with True caller, it shows up with a muslim name.

Catch hold of ANY beggar in Delhi or Kerala or any Hindu religious place and they will have an "bengali" accent but will claim to be from some other state in India.

Ask ANY Indian in pdf and he would have encountered at last 1 such person.

This is how Bangladesh manages to keep its population "under control" earning praises from the UN. lol.

India desperately needs a NRC.

Here is just one e.g. out of a million.

Adhaar Card says Name: Arjun

E4eZPZpVkAMGVkL

Hardly. You will find such people in quite literally every part of India, doing low end jobs and speaking in a strange Bengali accept. Many with "hindu" names but when you check their mobile number with True caller, it shows up with a muslim name.

Catch hold of ANY beggar in Delhi or Kerala or any Hindu religious place and they will have an "bengali" accent but will claim to be from some other state in India.

Ask ANY Indian in pdf and he would have encountered at last 1 such person.

This is how Bangladesh manages to keep its population "under control" earning praises from the UN. lol.

India desperately needs a NRC.

Here is just one e.g. out of a million.

Adhaar Card says Name: Arjun

E4eZPZpVkAMGVkL
Indian bengali can identify these scums from their accent pretty easily.

Indian bengali can identify these scums from their accent pretty easily.

I am not a bengali but even I can identify them by their accent. Its pretty distanced and weird.

Most don't tried to hide it (or can't) because they think only other bongs can identify the accent, or they don't realize their accent is a dead give away.

This is probably what happened in the airport too.

I had booked a venue for a party and the very young and friendly "Hindu" staff had this weird bengali accent. When my wife asked where he was from, he claimed Bangalore.

I told him I have worked in Bangalore and spoke to him in Kannada but he could not reply back nor did he understand kannada and got distinctly uncomfortable. Suddenly his "colleagues" pulled him aside and they had a "group meeting" and then these guys mostly avoided me for the rest of the session. Later I asked him for his mobile number to ensure smooth coordination and after he reluctantly gave it I checked it in true caller only to find it registered under a muslim name.

And this happened in a fairly obscure town in India, far away from the main cities. So its obvious they have spread far and wide into India. Not just bengal and assam.

I am not a bengali but even I can identify them by their accent. Its pretty distanced and weird.

Most don't tried to hide it (or can't) because they think only other bongs can identify the accent, or they don't realize their accent is a dead give away.

This is probably what happened in the airport too.

I had booked a venue for a party and the very young and friendly "Hindu" staff had this weird bengali accent. When my wife asked where he was from, he claimed Bangalore.

I told him I have worked in Bangalore and spoke to him in Kannada but he could not reply back nor did he understand kannada and got distinctly uncomfortable. Suddenly his "colleagues" pulled him aside and they had a "group meeting" and then these guys mostly avoided me for the rest of the session. Later I asked him for his mobile number to ensure smooth coordination and after he reluctantly gave it I checked it in true caller only to find it registered under a muslim name.

And this happened in a fairly obscure town in India, far away from the main cities. So its obvious they have spread far and wide into India. Not just bengal and assam.
During the communist rule in Bengal, these people had a free hand in getting ration card upon arrival. Cheap vote bank policies screwed us big time, man.

Govt need to announce rewards for catching these illegals, and then see the magic.

I am from Siliguri, bdw.

During the communist rule in Bengal, these people had a free hand in getting ration card upon arrival. Cheap vote bank policies screwed us big time, man.

Govt need to announce rewards for catching these illegals, and then see the magic.

I am from Siliguri, bdw.

There is no point crying over spilt milk, we need a Nation wide NRC ASAP.

There can be no compromise on this.

Problem is what are we going to do with the minimum 4 Million BD we catch after the NRC.

Siliguri is a beautiful place. Gorkhaland. :D

There is no point crying over spilt milk, we need a Nation wide NRC ASAP.

There can be no compromise on this.

Problem is what are we going to do with the minimum 4 Million BD we catch after the NRC.

Siliguri is a beautiful place. Gorkhaland. :D
Lol, Gorkhaland movement was at its peak when I was doing my bachelors. Now it’s almost non existent. Nepalis are lovely people, just don’t piss them off. :lol:

Lol, Gorkhaland movement was at its peak when I was doing my bachelors. Now it’s almost non existent. Nepalis are lovely people, just don’t piss them off. :lol:

A little known fact. If you go to Andaman Nicobar islands, you will find them FILLED with Bangladeshis pretending to be Indians. They are almost a majority there.

Spoilt my mood for quite a bit when I discovered that during my trip there.

I don't fully remember the national anthem by heart, remember the first few lines from school days. It should really be called the Bharati anthem because it doesn't mention Hindustan which is India. I have a problem with that.

By Pramod Madhav: Airport authorities at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu nabbed a foreign national who had been staying in India with a fake passport after he failed to sing the national anthem. The incident took place on Monday and the accused was identified as a Bangladeshi national.

After he was detained, the man was asked to produce his birth certificate and his Passport issued by the Government of India. After he did so, the immigration officer, who was still suspicious of him, asked him to sing the Indian National Anthem.

The man was unable to do so, after which the Immigration officer filed a complaint with Peelamedu Police.

Upon investigation, the accused was identified as 28-year-old Anwar Hussain from Bangladesh. Police have initiated an investigation to find out how he faked the documents.

Why go through this anthem circus if the documents are found to be fake? BTW, I may fail my test if asked to recite as I tend to scramble up the lines. And of course, my tune will be in the toilet.

I don't fully remember the national anthem by heart, remember the first few lines from school days. It should really be called the Bharati anthem because it doesn't mention Hindustan which is India. I have a problem with that.

If you were Indian you would have known that no on calls India "Hindustan". Its only pakistanis who have this "hindu/muslim" identity crisis who insist on calling it "Hindustan" as opposed to "pakistan".

Indians have always called it Bharat.

I think I have never come across such illegal immigrant. How to find them?

Mirror.

Back
Top Bottom