What's new

Indian Airport officials nab Bangladeshi man after he fails to sing National anthem

N
Not one bit brother. There are many Bangladeshi immigrants in large cities like delhi, bangalore, hyderabad, Chennai, lucknow, etc. The former maid at my house was a Bangladeshi whose father had migrated in the 90s.

I thought they were your brothers?.. didn't you lose 120 jets and 4000 men to create new a new nation of Bengali babus?
What about your afghan ummah brothers against whome you PDF people daily make threads and abuse in chorus , cry daily about loss of mujahidin , loss of 4000 billion dollars and 70000 men ? Why dont you make all afghans citizen of pakistan they are brother islam ?

4 million? There are at least 12-13 million in Assam only, out of which 7-8 millions has become domiciled already by default (Those who came prior to 1971). The issue is their refusal to amalgamate and embrace the local culture, living in ghettos and committing a lot of crimes. And recently a lot of links were discovered to BD radicals as well, including arrest of some BD Moulvis actively & locally radicalizing immigrants (documented & undocumented).

If you count Bengal/ Tripura etc, where it is even more difficult to identify the cockroaches, this number is likely to go way higher.

I think if you consider the the entire country, this 👇 is not far fetched.
There are 40 million illegal bangladeshis in India .

As an Indian I have no problem with Bangladeshis coming to India, legally or illegally. I wish more of them would come and change the demography of India.
Hindus are wake up now , we are up against all types of islamic invasions internal or external both .

Last edited:
There are 40 million illegal bangladeshis in India .

Hindus are wake up now , we are up against all types of islamic invasions internal or external both .

Example of "wake up now"

mcms.php

Also - I assume Chinese invasions are okay

What "astonishing number" ? Do you really believe those Bhakts who declared that those 50,000 people of Haldwani who are about to be thrown out of their houses by the state's Bhakt government in the winter of the Himalayas, they are Bangladeshi just because most of them are Muslims ? How did those 50,000 "Illegal Bangladeshis" cross 1886 kilometers from Bangladesh to Uttarakhand ? And when did they begin living there ?

@Hecig,

I asked a valid question and you hurled accusation at me. Now this guy (quoted) is blatantly defending the BD infiltrators. Let's see how you respond.

@bharat62 See above.

Example of "wake up now"

mcms.php

Also - I assume Chinese invasions are okay
#thick

N

Not one bit brother. There are many Bangladeshi immigrants in large cities like delhi, bangalore, hyderabad, Chennai, lucknow, etc. The former maid at my house was a Bangladeshi whose father had migrated in the 90s.
No the story of asking him to sing the national anthem by heart seems bizzare

I can't repeat pledge of allegiance nor Pakistani national anthem

An Evil brother is still a brother

Evil brother

- Indian army rapes , murder , oppress and conducts sham election in occupied kashmir

- india elected modo organized the murder of 10000 Muslims in gujrat

- a Hindu nazi gov of India has made anti Muslim policies triggering mob violence , destruction of Muslim homes , mosques , harassment of Muslim in normal life

- india conducts terrorism in Pakistan backing TTP and BLA , other terror Groups include LTTE etc

- india conducts a false campaign against Pakistan built up on lies

- india starts the wars of 1948, 1971 , 1984 siachcen etc

Really there is ton more ? And I haven’t even included my personal experience with india ns…

Back
Top Bottom