What's new

Indian Armies gun arsenal to be revived in big way

...and the Caesar is also airportable by C-130J or larger aircraft.
Why would they air-lift 'Self-propelled' guns. We aren't going to a war 5000 km away, only to our borders. Not to mention we don't have hundreds of transports like the US/NATO. Only 5 C-130's (may become 11), 10 C-17's and 4 Mil-26's. I doubt transporting SPH would be a high priority for them.

Why would they air-lift 'Self-propelled' guns. We aren't going to a war 5000 km away, only to our borders. Not to mention we don't have hundreds of transports like the US/NATO. Only 5 C-130's (may become 11), 10 C-17's and 4 Mil-26's. I doubt transporting SPH would be a high priority for them.

They will if the terrain is inaccessible by road. And BTW we'll have 12 C-130Js at minimum, replacement for the
crashed one will also be procured.

I understand your message but instead of fighting third world countries should work towards peace and spend the money on welfare of people instead of defense.

Our.money,Our effort,our people So what you want?
We will do what we wanted to do and what we have to do .
You shouldnt care about this.This is noone of your business.

Our.money,Our effort,our people So what you want?
We will do what we wanted to do and what we have to do .
You shouldnt care about this.This is noone of your business.
Then why your news channels bark whenever we do some new cruise missile test?

Who gives a shit about Indian gas media?
I will always watch credible ,professional ,optimistic .Not some jingoistic overexaggerated like Times Now.

What do you mean by by "our new" cruise missiles,:lol:.
You have only two indigenous cruise missiles,First one i.e. Babur is a copy of tomahawk and second one is Raad.Please do tell me what new cruise missiles you have tested?

What do you mean by by "our new" cruise missiles,:lol:.
You have only two indigenous cruise missiles,First one i.e. Babur is a copy of tomahawk and second one is Raad.Please do tell me what new cruise missiles you have tested?
I am not going to describe technical details all i am saying is your news channels barks when we do some missile test.

I am not going to describe technical details all i am saying is your news channels barks when we do some missile test.
I am not asking any technical details just name of the new indigenous crusie missiles.Fact of the matter is You havent tested any variants of Babur because you dont have the capability to do it.You got lucky by getting some Tomahawk missiles and even after that you use Chinese engines in your Babur,lol
As for media channels,same thing is done by your media also,only an idiot would take that seriously.

I am not asking any technical details just name of the new indigenous crusie missiles.Fact of the matter is You havent tested any variants of Babur because you dont have the capability to do it.You got lucky by getting some Tomahawk missiles and even after that you use Chinese engines in your Babur,lol
As for media channels,same thing is done by your media also,only an idiot would take that seriously.
OK you don’t give a shit i don’t give a shit problem solved.

I vote caesar.Archer is the most advanced,but expensive and heavy.Manpower is not a problem for IA,so automation at high cost and weight is not necessary as much.
Caesar is combat proven,air liftable and almost as good.
I hope trajan wins the towed one for commonality in logistics.
French have always made very good artillery guns even if they mess up tanks.

I vote caesar.Archer is the most advanced,but expensive and heavy.Manpower is not a problem for IA,so automation at high cost and weight is not necessary as much.
Caesar is combat proven,air liftable and almost as good.
I hope trajan wins the towed one for commonality in logistics.
French have always made very good artillery guns even if they mess up tanks.
DRDO ATAGS is poised to win the towed artillery competition.

Back
Top Bottom