What's new

Indian Army denies reports of Pak shooting down its 'spy drone'

Am posting what I posted in the other thread,

The drone has a range of a whole 2 Km !

Bhimber town itself is around 50Km from the LOC, and even if we are the assume that the drone was "shot down" in the regions of Bhimber district close to the LOC we need to consider the fact that there is no man's land/buffer zone on either side of the LOC.

So in order for the Indian Army to use this minuscule drone (range of 2 Km), they d have to physically infiltrate into Pakistani territory and then operate this drone, in which case why use the drone at all !

Its either gross incompetence by the Pakistani Army elements posted along the LOC or gross incompetence and poor proganda by Pakistani Army's ISPR. Lose lose situation.

Although there could be a chance that it was being used by Spec Ops guys, operating behind the enemy lines, use a Chinese drone for plausible deniability :chilli:

BUSTED:

Bhimber District is right on the LOC...stop this indian lies. born to dismiss even facts and demarcations of borders, if it benefits them temporarily.

Proof of Bhimber District, Azad Kashmir, right on LOC, where Drone shot down:

134px-Bhimber_Azad_Kashmir.svg.png

BUSTED:

Bhimber District is right on the LOC...stop this indian lies. born to dismiss even facts and demarcations of borders, if it benefits them temporarily.

Proof of Bhimber District, Azad Kashmir, right on LOC, where Drone shot down:

134px-Bhimber_Azad_Kashmir.svg.png

Yes I know, the propaganda got busted long time back. Bhimber town is on the border of AJK and Pakistan, Bhimber district, well read the bit about no man's land on either side of the LOC and the Chinese drones 2Km range :lol:

Yes I know, the propaganda got busted long time back. Bhimber town is on the border of AJK and Pakistan, Bhimber district, well read the bit about no man's land on either side of the LOC and the Chinese drones 2Km range :lol:

Bhimber (Urdu:ضلع بھمبر) is the southernmost of the eight districts of Azad Jammu and Kashmir it borders Indian-administered Kashmir to the east. The district is located between Latitude: 32-48 to 33-34 and Longitude: 73.55 to 74-45, and has an area of 1516 km². The chief town is Bhimber.

Thanks for admitting, an abandoned land where Punjab Police and Pakistan Police flying its own drones, Chinese made Phantom, on LOC. and Pak Army shot down..all Indians logix here.:lol::lol:

Bhimber (Urdu:ضلع بھمبر) is the southernmost of the eight districts of Azad Jammu and Kashmir it borders Indian-administered Kashmir to the east. The district is located between Latitude: 32-48 to 33-34 and Longitude: 73.55 to 74-45, and has an area of 1516 km². The chief town is Bhimber.

Thanks for admitting, an abandoned land where Punjab Police and Pakistan Police flying its own drones, Chinese made Phantom, on LOC. and Pak Army shot down..all Indians logix here.:lol::lol:

And you expect us to believe that the Indian armed forces use Chinese drones to reconnoiter the borders. That's madrassah logic for you.

It's your own drone, shot down by your own bungling armed forces. We use Heron, Harpy or Netra to spy.

It was an unauthorized aircraft operating in Pakistani airspace close to the LoC where a hostile military is deployed - any unauthorized 'drone' would be treated as 'potential enemy aircraft' and shot down - what's so hard to understand about that?

Last part is certainly understandable, what not understandable is Shooting down your own drone & boasting about it. India certainly doesnt operate chineese drones. By the way, you guys should make a probe into who flew this drone before blaming india directly.

It is available commercially. Anyone including IA can buy it and use it for espionage.

Then I should salute RAW & IA for using such methods." - by the way, In this July, another drone had crashed near the working
boundary in Shakargarh sector, which was taken into custody by Pakistani security forces. The drone was operated by Pakistan
Rangers, it was later.clarified.

So theres more chances of Pakistani shooting down its own drone if we look at the recent events.

time to google...

Google has the same Answer.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER
Ramzan mubarak & eid mubarak in advance bhailog. May this eid brings in health & properity for you & your family. :)

The Chinese have flooded the toy market with such drones and any idiot with a need to have some fun can buy one and fly it today. So it may have been an Indian drone.. just not have anything to do with GoI.

I am wondering why DRDO Netra costs more than 30,000 USD for a drone. Isn't it too much for that kind of drone ?

It's your own drone, shot down by your own bungling armed forces. We use Heron, Harpy or Netra to spy.
And the PA and Rangers use larger Italian and Chinese drones for surveillance - the PA shot down an unauthorized drone in Pakistani air space, as any rational country would do -happy?

Unlike the Indians who arrest and interrogate pigeons - Now that's sexual predator Ashram logic for you - arrest pigeons for being spies, but make a fuss about Pakistan shooting down an unauthorized drone.

I see you can't move on, the itch to prove yourself right is bad.

The pigeon fiasco was admitted by Most Indians here as a goof up and that was it. I didnt bring the pigeon fiasco in the discussion and admitted it was dumb, when it was brought in by Imran.

Now, stop being so desperate. Your need to portray ISPR right was understood from the first post when you tried to shift the goal. If you can't move on then let me, I can't handle any more of this stupidity.
ISPR took a rational position on the issue, as I've already pointed out. It was an unauthorized drone operating in a conflict zone by Pakistani military posts along the LOC.

The most rational initial assumption would be that it was being operated by the opposition military, given the location and environment. ISPR went with that assumption.

Now, should they have perhaps waited to retrieve the content from the drone and conducted further investigations? Perhaps, but you can't really fault them for going with the most likely culprit.

The sheer stupidity here is that being displayed by Indians in trying to somehow cast this as equivalent to India arresting wildlfe on the basis of being 'Pakistani spies'. It's ok though, I'm sure y'all will eventually find an incident comparable to the pigeon arrest to bash Pakistan with, this just isn't it.

India "arrested" suspected Pakistani spy pigeon while Pakistan shot down suspected Indian drone.

The sheer stupidity here is that being displayed by Indians in trying to somehow cast this as equivalent to India arresting wildlfe on the basis of being 'Pakistani spies'. It's ok though, I'm sure y'all will eventually find an incident comparable to the pigeon arrest to bash Pakistan with, this just isn't it.

Cannot be any equivalent to the pigeon episode cause no statement was issued by IB, RAW, Army or MoD calling it a spy, even the police is not quoted as saying that the pigeon was a 'spy' where as ISPR issued a statement to this effect.

You trying to portray it as a 'Indians equating it with the pigeon episode' is laughable but dishonest at its core. Go tell some other gullible Pakistanis how we Indians want this to be an equivalent.

Then I should salute RAW & IA for using such methods." - by the way, In this July, another drone had crashed near the working
boundary in Shakargarh sector, which was taken into custody by Pakistani security forces. The drone was operated by Pakistan
Rangers, it was later.clarified.

So theres more chances of Pakistani shooting down its own drone if we look at the recent events.

You can salute them. We have no issue with that. Yeah but it definitely isn't our own drone. And the event that you are pointing towards. In that event the drone landed with a parachute and didn't crash. Something like this:

brevelkzo_4.jpg

And we never use quadcopters of any kind on LOC or IB. We use this:

LUNA_im_Flug_Copyright_Bundeswehr_Andrea_Bienert_01.jpg

Or in Rann of Katch area border areas these might be used:

213634-PNSMehranphotoapp-1311200062-796-640x480.jpg

Or sometimes this:

82437249.jpg

Anyways no quadcopter. And don't say it belonged to Punjab Police since Bhimber is in AJK and in AJK it is AJK police who operate not Punjab Police. And AJK police don't operate any kind of UAV. And that too along LOC. They have nothing to do with operations along LOC.

And thank you. Khair Mubarak. :)

It was an Eidi from ISPR to the nation, a good news in Eid. Unfortunately they fukked it up with the photo of a Chinese drone with 2 km range. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom