What's new

Indian army eyes soaring Kashmir bridge billed as 'game changer'

I sincerely hope that war never breaks out between India and Pakistan again.........the amount of tea we would have to prepare would leave us bankrupt!
With your 2 faced generals at the helm we have no chance...muneera gandoo would just offer his ***

With your 2 faced generals at the helm we have no chance...muneera gandoo would just offer his ***
That's generally what all the idiots say, well, when push comes to shove, the idiots get out of the way and hide behind women and supporters whereas real men protect the country.

That's generally what all the idiots say, well, when push comes to shove, the idiots get out of the way and hide behind women and supporters whereas real men protect the country.
You ate the idiot who was threatening people her weren't you...that you will report them to the army.

An army that lost east pakistan an army that lost saichen

It's the bastards in the military that attacked women in their homes. Threatened to rape old women. Journalists disappeared..you support these mofos? Well why am I not surprised.

We Pakistanis do not support gandoos or their supporters.

We all know who u are so jog on little man

The bridge that Russia built in Crimea was made to withstand a nuclear strike
There isnt a single bridge in the world that can withstand a nuclear strike. When you bring the nuclear weapons out then the war has already passed the point of victors and losers

I sincerely hope that war never breaks out between India and Pakistan again.........the amount of tea we would have to prepare would leave us bankrupt!

You are already bankrupt if that is Pakistan's ultimate ambition. You have been on a drip feed with 22 IMF loans over decades. The last one you begged and begged for 2 years, was for $1.5 billion while India's reserves are at $600 billion and rising.

You ate the idiot who was threatening people her weren't you...that you will report them to the army.

An army that lost east pakistan an army that lost saichen

It's the bastards in the military that attacked women in their homes. Threatened to rape old women. Journalists disappeared..you support these mofos? Well why am I not surprised.

We Pakistanis do not support gandoos or their supporters.

We all know who u are so jog on little man
Are you crazy? when have I ever threatened that I would report anyone to the Army?

And we Pakistanis know well how many Indian faggots are hiding behind Pakistani flags online just to live their wet dreams of driving a wedge between the Army and the Pakistani public; well guess what, enjoy the wetness while it lasts!

You are already bankrupt if that is Pakistan's ultimate ambition. You have been on a drip feed with 22 IMF loans over decades. The last one you begged and begged for 2 years, was for $1.5 billion while India's reserves are at $600 billion and rising.
And yet we kicked your *** the last time you looked at us dirty! So run along kiddy, bankrupt or not, we will always be in your scariest nightmares and we will always be the enemy which you have created with your own hatred and filth.

P.S. We will beg the IMF for another loan to import all the tea that we would need the next time you miss your meds and mess with us.

Last edited:
In peacetime it's valuable, sure. In war time? It'll probably be one of the first locations that gets bombed.
Don't forget water is an asset during peace time, and we control the dams and can open the fllood gates.

Are you crazy? when have I ever threatened that I would report anyone to the Army?

And we Pakistanis know well how many Indian faggots are hiding behind Pakistani flags online just to live their wet dreams of driving a wedge between the Army and the Pakistani public; well guess what, enjoy the wetness while it lasts!

And yet we kicked your *** the last time you looked at us dirty! So run along kiddy, bankrupt or not, we will always be in your scariest nightmares and we will always be the enemy which you have created with your own hatred and filth.

P.S. We will beg the IMF for another loan to import all the tea that we would need the next time you miss your meds and mess with us.
People know who I am and we also know who supports those that rape and enter women's homes and arrest them. Soon it will be your women. Don't worry. Support the bastsrds

Good news for Jammu and Kashmir! Katra-Banihal rail route nears completion, bringing connectivity to the Valley – Details here
1690463917230.png

Good news for Jammu and Kashmir! The much-awaited Katra-Banihal rail route will be opened soon for movement of trains. For this, the Indian Railways has edged closer to connect Kashmir valley to the rest of the country by completing 95 percent of the work on the 111 km long stretch of the Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla Railway Line (USBRL) project.

Construction status of Katra-Banihal rail line:-
The national transporter is working round-the-clock to complete the pending work in the valley. The construction work on the remaining part is in full swing. The railways has already commissioned 161 km out of 272-kilometre of the tracks.

Addressing the media, SP Mahi, Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), USBRL said, “out of the 272 km USBRL project, 161 Km of Railway track has already been commissioned. On the remaining 111 km. long Katra- Banihal section, the ongoing work is completed up to 95% in spite of all types of geological, topographical, and meteorological challenges.”

GM, Northern Railway inspected various railway works of USBRL project
Last week, Shobhan Chaudhuri, General Manager (GM), Northern Railway (NR) zone, carried out an intensive inspection of the USBRL project and other ongoing railway works in the Union Territory. He commenced his inspection from Katra onwards by motor trolley up to tunnel T1 and thereafter conducted an exhaustive inspection and review of tunnel T1 at the site.
1690463935196.png

The General Manager directed all officers and staff to work in earnest ensuring all safety precautions and complete the work of the T1 tunnel. The work for completion of T1 tunnel is undoubtedly the most challenging geology of the Himalayas. Chaudhuri also visited the Chenab bridge and held a detailed inspection from Chenab Bridge to Dugga station. He asked the authorities to expedite the electrical and S&T works of the project.

we will always be in your scariest nightmares and we will always be the enemy which you have created with your own hatred and filth.
As your defence minister said The COAS Bajwa's knees were trembling and knocking when it dawned upon him that there could be a major conflagration and decided to repatriate the Indian pilot IMMEDIATLY.
We thank you for the tea but we fed and made tea for 93,000 of your bravest for many months after 93,000 of your bravest laid down their weapons and surrendered meekly

People know who I am and we also know who supports those that rape and enter women's homes and arrest them. Soon it will be your women. Don't worry. Support the bastsrds
I firmly believe that all the rapists should be dealt with, publicly, as per Shariat law. Moreover, I support my Army and all the soldiers who are ready to sacrifice their lives for their country.

As for your comment on my women, I will let it pass as your upbringing is not your fault.

As your defence minister said The COAS Bajwa's knees were trembling and knocking when it dawned upon him that there could be a major conflagration and decided to repatriate the Indian pilot IMMEDIATLY.
We thank you for the tea but we fed and made tea for 93,000 of your bravest for many months after 93,000 of your bravest laid down their weapons and surrendered meekly
The Defence Minister is a bloody politician who would lick boots of his political master Mian sahibaan; what is to be expected from politicians? Your politicians would not miss any point in scoring points either.

You speak of 93k, had the order been to 930k they would have laid down their weapons as they simply could not continue fighting and resultantly killing hundreds of thousands of their very own, albeit brainwashed and misguided, countrymen. Moreover, I can factually tell you that almost half a century later, IAF, IN and IM did not dare move an inch after what PAF did to them on the 28th of Feb '19.

Last edited:
I firmly believe that all the rapists should be dealt with, publicly, as per Shariat law. Moreover, I support my Army and all the soldiers who are ready to sacrifice their lives for their country.

As for your comment on my women, I will let it pass as your upbringing is not your fault.

The Defence Minister is a bloody politician who would lick boots of his political master Mian sahibaan; what is to be expected from politicians? Your politicians would not miss any point in scoring points either.

You speak of 93k, had the order been to 930k they would have laid down their weapons as they simply could not continue fighting and resultantly killing hundreds of thousands of their very own, albeit brainwashed and misguided, countrymen. Moreover, I can factually tell you that almost half a century later, IAF, IN and IM did not dare move an inch after what PAF did to them on the 28th of Feb '19.
Couldn't agree with you more re the rapists.
We all support our jaeaans but we no longer support the harami thriving stealing generals and senior officers who live well beyond their means.
How can yoh support these bastsrds. They deserve to be shot

Back
Top Bottom