What's new

Indian army has 1450 T90 tanks in it's fleet

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
Senior General Manager of HVF Avadi, Shri Ajay Kumar informed the media today that the tank factory will roll out it's 790th T-90 by end of this month. He added that this is in addition to around 656 T-90s recieved directly from Russia.

With this the total number of T-90s with India will reach around 1450.

The factory is set to roll out 140 T-90s in the upcoming financial year.
HVF has achieved 80% indigenous rate in T-90 MBTs.

Source: Seithigal News.

Russian T-90 - 1450

Arjunk - 0

:mod:

Kid do some basic research before posting

Senior General Manager of HVF Avadi, Shri Ajay Kumar informed the media today that the tank factory will roll out it's 790th T-90 by end of this month. He added that this is in addition to around 656 T-90s recieved directly from Russia.

With this the total number of T-90s with India will reach around 1450.

The factory is set to roll out 140 T-90s in the upcoming financial year.
HVF has achieved 80% indigenous rate in T-90 MBTs.

Source: Seithigal News.

total t-90 will be 1650

T-90: 1450
Arjun : 119-124 (grounded) lol

But hey “be bill make arjun 2” lol

total no of T-90 S/M variants would be 1650

LoL... spares has been acquired last year itself

Arjun 2 will come back... setback does mean we'll rest the project...
Where is the Pakistani tanks you people were boasting about !!?/

How many do i have to tell you we have no class system here on PDF. I simply have racked up enough posts and i have little interest in your gentile vs non gentile and brahmin vs dalit caste system primitive thinking.

You live in Israel right? What is the opinion of Israelis about Indians who joined the Nazi regime?

Why do you think i care about Elite or Senior !!!?
but the point Still remains which you've not answered and ignored on purpose.

You want the Indians to be banned becasue they troll but what about you who engage in trolling in the first place ???
your first post here itself is troll... and same goes for AsianUnion. !!!!!

We are going to put trophy like system on it so really your ATGM shall be wasted.

Shouldn't they stop buiding Tanks too then if that's the case ????

Why do you think i care about Elite or Senior !!!?
but the point Still remains which you've not answered and ignored on purpose.

You want the Indians to be banned becasue they troll but what about you who engage in trolling in the first place ???
your first post here itself is troll... and same goes for AsianUnion. !!!!!

And i told you yesterday i do not see eye to eye with AsianUnion.

I did not troll. I asked a genuine question. I am not responsible for your comprehension problems or insecurities.

So what do the surveys say about Indian's opinion on the Holocaust?

And i told you yesterday i do not see eye to eye with AsianUnion.

I did not troll. I asked a genuine question. I am not responsible for your comprehension problems or insecurities.

So what do the surveys say about Indian's opinion on the Holocaust?

Ya..... a member with 21k posts and 6 positive ratings is asking a question if T-90 could fly??? lol and the irony is today i saw you use the same sentence on another thread :lol:

giphy.gif

LoL.... So now you're dragging the argument form Tanks flying to Holocaust ?? this is why i Said "Very Elite if you"

Ya..... a member with 21k posts and 6 positive ratings is asking a question if T-90 could fly??? lol and the irony is today i saw you use the same sentence on another thread :lol:

View attachment 485697

LoL.... So now you're dragging the argument form Tanks flying to Holocaust ?? this is why i Said "Very Elite if you"

alright Mr. Geller lets French it up now.

So what do you think how high should the number be for the 2.5 Front and the cold start?

alright Mr. Geller lets French it up now.

So what do you think how high should the number be for the 2.5 Front and the cold start?

Ok Joe

Do tanks have to be flying for 2.5 frontal war !!???

Back
Top Bottom