What's new

Indian army wants INSAS series of rifles replaced

Ohh just forgot Arjun was also given some magical drop from Russia, Israel and europe to bring it life,just like LCA, good job :tup:

Dont rant here with out any evidence to support your claim

:what: i never make fun of anything, Alkhalid was brought into discussion so i dragged Arjun, tit for tat:azn:

and that source of your isnt working:disagree:

Fixed it..who brought Al-Khalid and Arjun here..some of your country men has real insecurity issues..that make fun of everything when your country itself is in big trouble..The Army doesnt said Insas was a failure..they want to replace the guns for the F-INSAS programme..it this too hard to understand??

First it was that Arjun, LCA etc are all failures.

Now it's that the following countries have all revived it:

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua & Deps
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei
Bulgaria
Burkina
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde
Central African Rep
Chad
Chile
Colombia
Comoros
Congo
Congo {Democratic Rep}
Costa Rica
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
East Timor
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Fiji
Finland
France
Gabon
Gambia
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Grenada
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Haiti
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland {Republic}
Israel
Italy
Ivory Coast
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea North
Korea South
Kosovo
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Latvia
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mexico
Micronesia
Moldova
Monaco
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Mozambique
Myanmar, {Burma}
Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Niger
Nigeria
Norway
Oman
Palau
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russian Federation
Rwanda
St Kitts & Nevis
St Lucia
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
Samoa
San Marino
Sao Tome & Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Serbia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Togo
Tonga
Trinidad & Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Vatican City
Venezuela
Vietnam
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Y
May be financial reasons, ask BB or Tamikhan they will give you the proper reason, i am rather feeling awkward discussing AK in this thread,

and i see no country except Israel have Merkava,

Merkava cause its so costly because of the tech used that other countries go for cheaper ones and Merkavas are very heavy..(made for Israeli desert) that many other countries dont find it suitable to buy it.

But in the case of Alkhalid few countries showed interest but none of them bought it.
And if ur saying Fund problems how come ur R&D ing new tank if u dont have the sufficient funds for inducting existing ones.

What the hell is heavy MBT and Light MBT never heard this type of classification before, both Arjun and Alkhalid are 3rd generation both comes in the same class, lets see if Arjun can out class Al Khalid 2

Even if there is no official classification as Heavy MBT,Light one...Arjun is in the class of Leopard,Challenger,Abrams all tanks of abt 60 tons.
AK is abt 45 tons i guess..So it can be ciompared to T-90 (44 tons) in IA and no prizes for guessing wich is the better tank among those two.

hahah...ignorance exposed once again...The Bhim SPG are very well in production and the reserve corps are being equipped with them.
While the strike corps are equipped with MBRL's for better fire power and mobility.

Wow..see previous page?Look who is ignorant.....It will make u look like a fool.
It was scrapped.....not in service do u understand tht?think its hard for u to speak the truth.
Some indian fan boy provided a link to some recent exibition which said the scrapped poject maybe revived ur ur tellin me its in service:rofl:

OK wen u guys bought in Arjun,LCA,Howitzers into an INSAS thread u din realise u were derailing that thread...wahhh....

I didnt brought anythin in this thread....It was ur biys who brought G-3s etc and then AK.JF-17.T071 APC etc...care to see the back page while blaming others??

Now listen..Pinaka isnt based on any Russian MBRL...we r not Chinese to do a ctrl+c and then a ctrl+v.Its our very own MBRL.
The russian MBRL ur speaking abt is the BM-21Grad and the BM-30 Smerch.
Thank u for corection

get ur facts right and then go on a rant rampage.

Watch it son, look whose ranting ur the troll who disrespected martyred Ranger?arent u? we have shame unlike u low life troll.
U rant and whine and blame others?SHAME ON U.

And who cares abt ur MBRL's ..u r way behind us in that technology
Well ..we arent boasting either....are we? it can fire missiles and its range is 40 km not tht bad......so get over it rantin troll.

Again wrong..we didn copy Smerch..we bought some and license produce others.

And i was talking abt Pinaka MBRL..not Smerch..both are two different MLRS in IA inventory.
This is wat i said..Get ur facts right and then rant..otherwise it ll look very clumsy.
Try to read troll.
I said it MAYBE.
Also wat a shame ur little clone troll...who was embarassed by me so he diverted to Alhalid and then from SP to MLRS.

What really? You are a complete troll.

lol its obsolete reverse copy of aboot.Which is obsolete.even our mbrl dveloped by KRL has more range then tht 20 km.
KRL? Which always makes copy of Chinese weapons? lol but they even failed to make a canon. :lol: We make MBRL with double the range of that ie 40 km, so what?

Angry and embarassed ?save urself some face......i again tell u its BOUGHT ON CASH...if ur troll eo can comprehend tht..

Those aid were given for the development of Pakistan but you used them to buy weapons..... Like M109A5.

Busted and no word!!!! :yahoo:

Google this word on internet and tell me wat u find?
If u dont find anything then probably ur wat??? chose a name for urself.

You are busted dude. You first said India don't have SPG but when shown that we have multiple of them trying to run away.

First u say it was tested in China and now this?
HLooks like u have gone LOCO with frustration
I never said, 'it was tested in China' but I said 'it was not tested in Pakistan' and how do you know it was tested in China'. lol you can't even read simple english!!!!

OOps.where does JF-17 ome into ur rant?
SU-30 is not operated by Russia it means its crap? lol hahah
Again busted and embarassed

Ranting and BS is your job, that is what you are doing here. PLAAF rejected FC-1. SU-30???? BS! DUDE YOU ARE TOTALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND. Russia inducted huge number of Su-30 with different names.

Its a heaven for trolls like u WIKIPEDIA :woot:
Please do tell us wats chinese in AL KHALID MBT...Till then plz stop ur self embarassing rant...or r u trying to derail the discussion and ur embarassment??

Everything says the truth become troll for you. The whole world is troll for you. :lol: Most of the things are Chinese as it is developed by China. Don't embarrass yourself more with BS, I talk with links..

What Chinese systems........ see........ :lol:

#

Configuration-1 Based entirely on Chinese systems viz the Chinese 125mm gun and auto-loader, fire control system (FCS), gun control system (GCS) and powerpack. The powerpack comprised a 1200 HP engine manufactured in China based on MTU-396 series engine under licence from MTU Germany coupled with LSG-3000 automatic transmission.
#

Configuration-2 Based on Chinese 125mm gun and auto-loader, the FCS, GCS and powerpack being of Western origin. The powerpack comprised Perkins 1200 HP Condor engine coupled with the French SESM-500 automatic transmission.
#

Configuration-3 Based upon a 1200 HP powerpack from Ukraine whereas the gun, autoloader, FCS and GCS are of Chinese and western origin.
#

Configuration-4 Based upon Western armament and powerpack comprising MTU-871/TCM AVDS-1790 engine with LSG-3000 transmission. This option did not materialise owing to difficulties in acquisition of these systems due to trade embargoes.

Al Khalid MBT-2000 / Type 2000 Main Battle Tank

So what remained yours?

From LCA,TO JF-17,G-3 to now ALKHALID? WOW
LOL FRUSTRATED I KNOW
So why do you started troll in this thread?

Good for u..we also make jeeps,trucks and buses used on our Smooth and bump less roads.

As of now Pakistan don't have its own automobile company that can design and manufacture a car. So forget others... Don't talk about Hinopak things its mainly a Japanese company with Pakistan plant.

OOOOOH everybody watch hes run away with T-72 apc lol
HAHAHAHAHA

So you again did it. See what is called ranting. People here thinking that what a BS troll. When he lied and busted should shut up instead started ranting.

TAT or mahindra is not thebasard son of my friend........nor am i indian...to know the company
About the BMP mortar son dont post phased out reverse copy crap..
AXE? israeli engine,design indiand transmission????LOL

Son, you are still very young. Why TATA and Mahindra should be 'bastartd son of your friend'? They are huge respected companies, anything beyond your imagination. Your friend must be a kid like you ranting everywhere.

Dont try to derail the thread with ur B.S when u dont know crap.by trolling u wont acomplish anythin except embarassing urself.
Why should I try to derail the thread when you have already done it?

Last thanks to 'Pakistani Nationalist'.... started troll and ruined the thread.....

Lol was meant to happen..Arjunk,LCA,T-72 based APCs....now this....i was sayin this way back and indians were cryin.no we have 1 million in active service,why would we induct them.they are awesome.....Now this..
Looks like i was right:no:
Waste of money and time
Why not just go for the lastest varient of AK series from russia....save the money,time and shame?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...-insas-series-rifles-replaced.html#post881814

Last edited:
Wow..see previous page?Look who is ignorant.....It will make u look like a fool.
It was scrapped.....not in service do u understand tht?think its hard for u to speak the truth.
Some indian fan boy provided a link to some recent exibition which said the scrapped poject maybe revived ur ur tellin me its in service:rofl:

Troll do u know anything abt the IA that u open ur mouth so much.
I have friends in CVRDE..the institution that manufactures these Bhims. and they say that it is very well inproduction to equip the reserve arti divisions.:wave:

I didnt brought anythin in this thread....It was ur biys who brought G-3s etc and then AK.JF-17.T071 APC etc...care to see the back page while blaming others??

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/59173-indian-army-wants-insas-series-rifles-replaced.html#post881814

Look u trolled first....it was u...
till u entered with ur wisdom everything was going fine.
so dont give me a moral lecture.

Watch it son, look whose ranting ur the troll who disrespected martyred Ranger?arent u? we have shame unlike u low life troll.
U rant and whine and blame others?SHAME ON U.

Who ranted saying that IA uses crackes for HMG and has no LMG..?

Im not a low life like u to disrespect a faller soldier....for me wether he s a Pakistani or an Indian he s a martyr who died for his motherland.

Well ..we arent boasting either....are we? it can fire missiles and its range is 40 km not tht bad......so get over it rantin troll.

it can fire missiles..again ignorance..it can fire only rockets..it is called "Multiple launch rocket system"....:lol:

And yeah an RPG round and a rifle round can go to the same distance,,but guess wich makes most damage.??

Try to read troll.
I said it MAYBE.
Also wat a shame ur little clone troll...who was embarassed by me so he diverted to Alhalid and then from SP to MLRS.

I read it...mayb u forgot reading...
If ur not sure dont shoot ur mouth..that is the definition of trolling.
ranting abt something wen ur not sure abt it.

And wen u can bring in LCA,Arjun etc as i pointed out..there is no harm in me bringing MBRLs.

But you have to bear your failures every time :rofl:

Your Deepak trainer is a failure
Your Arjunk is a failure
Your LCA was a failure but somehow Russians, Europeans brought it to life:cheesy:

Ur missile test mostly fails

countless failures man:toast_sign:

hmm , atleast we won all the wars against ur country...

insas bullpup

ASSAULT RIFLE
insas.jpg

LMG
lmginsas.jpg

insas.jpg

insas bullpup

ASSAULT RIFLE
insas.jpg

LMG
lmginsas.jpg

insas.jpg

i think Insas bullpup has been rejected by the indian army......and i think army is not in intention to introduce any more Insas series. i listen in news Indian army and drdo is developing Multi Caliber Rifle for Army....any one has news about this rifle....

insas bullpup was never accepted by IA long time ago. they had some reservations regarding its design .
IA has no intention for multi caliber assault rifle for infantry role as it will lead to complexity of design in gun .

Last edited:
INSAS rifles troubled Indian Army men: Raju
Submitted by admin4 on 8 August 2011 - 9:15pm

New Delhi : The Indian soldier's primary weapon INSAS rifle gave them major trouble for long until the problems were rectified a few years ago.

The problem was an oil spray right into their eyes from the rifle immediately after it was fired.

This was stated by Minister of State for Defence M.M. Pallam Raju in the Lok Sabha Monday in a written reply to questions from members.

"Prior to 2003, Indian Army had reported a problem of oil spray in the eyes of the firer," Raju said.

Among the defects noticed in the rifle were improper heat treatment and material, firing of segregated ammunition lot and improper drill by the user.

In each of these defects, corrective action has been taken, Raju said.

"Based on the feedback, corrective action was taken and the design was modified. Since then, no adverse feedback has been received," he said.

"Besides, the remedial and improvement measures suggested by the defect investigation team are intimated to the manufacturer and the user."

Raju also noted that the use of INSAS had caused some minor accidents during firing practice.

Since 2009 to July this year, there were 178 accidents or defects. There were 68 such incidents in 2009 and 69 in 2010. This year, till July, there were 41 such reports.

In these years, army personnel suffered minor injuries in these incidents. 2009 saw six men injured. In 2010, there were just two injuries. Till July this year, only one incidents has been reported, Raju added.

He said the army has a defect report system in place and the authorities concerned immediately conduct an investigation with other relevant agencies to look into the causes of the accident.

Many people say the INSAS is crap. Non-Indian sources that is :lol: Yes, even Americans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom