What's new

Indian army wants INSAS series of rifles replaced

No yaar..
Indeed.. Nothing works in India..
Unlike Pakistan's EXTRA TERRESTRIAL Technologies which have never failed, our technologies fail at times.. Heck, Even Americans' and the Russians have to bear up with failures times and again.. Poor people should learn Science and Technologies from the Pakistan.. Pakistan after all is the pinnacle of Technological advancement.. Absolutely no failure ever, whatsoever..

But you have to bear your failures every time :rofl:

Your Deepak trainer is a failure
Your Arjunk is a failure
Your LCA was a failure but somehow Russians, Europeans brought it to life:cheesy:

Ur missile test mostly fails

countless failures man:toast_sign:

You are totally busted dude. :bounce:

Really :rofl:

When I talked about the range of the artillery jumped to number? I will not let you to run way from your BS.

lol its obsolete reverse copy of aboot.Which is obsolete.even our mbrl dveloped by KRL has more range then tht 20 km.:rofl:

Again busted!!!! He first said that India don't have any artillery now when posted, tried to compare it with A5 that came from US. You doesn't know that the aid came for 'war against terrorism' used by Pakistan army to buy weapons?

Angry and embarassed ?save urself some face......i again tell u its BOUGHT ON CASH...if ur troll eo can comprehend tht..

Another BS. Its still in IA service but only phased out from British armed forces. Update your knowledge.

:rofl:

See he even don't know what weapon is that and about what he is talking about!!! :lol: Its FV433 SPG in IA service.

Google this word on internet and tell me wat u find?
If u dont find anything then probably ur wat??? chose a name for urself.

How do you know that JF-17 is tested in China is not inducting it. If it was tested in Pakistan than OK but tested in China and China not want it means.ina as China itself not ...

First u say it was tested in China and now this?
HLooks like u have gone LOCO with frustration

OOps.where does JF-17 ome into ur rant?:woot:
SU-30 is not operated by Russia it means its crap? lol hahah
Again busted and embarassed

It took 10 years and millions $$$ for HIT but what is this than..

"The Type 90-II is a third-generation main battle tank (MBT) designed and developed by the China North Vehicle Research Institute (also known as 201 Institute) in Beijing and the Inner-Mongolia First Machinery Group Corporation (also known as (617 Factory) in Baotou, Inner Mongolia for the export market. A further improved model known as MBT-2000 was marketed by NORINCO to the foreign customers in the late 1990s. The tank is built by Pakistan under license as the Al-Khalid."

Its a heaven for trolls like u WIKIPEDIA :woot:
Please do tell us wats chinese in AL KHALID MBT...Till then plz stop ur self embarassing rant...or r u trying to derail the discussion and ur embarassment??

Arjun beat T-90S and way way better than Al khalid. there is no comparison between Arjun and AK. Arjun is heavy weight tank cannot be compared with AK. AK (MBT 2000) is not even inducted by PLA in number think why? :lol:

From LCA,TO JF-17,G-3 to now ALKHALID? WOW
LOL FRUSTRATED I KNOW

Ofcourse sure. In Indian roads we see Indian developed and made cars, buses and trucks.
Good for u..we also make jeeps,trucks and buses used on our Smooth and bump less roads.

Ohhhhhhhhh Everyone watch he is running away from 'T-72 based APC' again. So that was a lie.

OOOOOH everybody watch hes run away with T-72 apc lol
HAHAHAHAHA

You don't even know whether it is TATA or Mahindra. You don't know the difference between mortar an artillery!!!! What to say???

TAT or mahindra is not the basard son of my friend........nor am i indian...to know the company
About the BMP mortar son dont post phased out reverse copy crap..
AXE? israeli engine,design indiand transmission????LOL

Dont try to derail the thread with ur B.S when u dont know crap.by trolling u wont acomplish anythin except embarassing urself.

Last edited:
Its a copy of russian MBRL.

PLease name which MBRL we copied it from??and provide us a link..you know you keep skipping from Providing us any link ..or is it just your usual rant??

Is this thread about Pakistans indigenous MRBL??
Don derail ur own rant when ur getting embarassed
And yes we do have an MBRL which is being upgraded to something like turkeys MBRL..and even then dont derail the topic.

Tell me the name of your MBRL?or is it that your scientist forget to name it??:azn:

hhahahahaha Coz Alkhalids power pack is ukainian its not Pakistani?
QWat about ARJUNK?German design,german engine?israeli missiles?etc etc
DHUV?
8 countries took part in it? design,engine,rocket pods? etc etc everything is imported?
AXE?Israeli design,israeli engine? indian transmission wat else?

Let me beat you with your own stick..Al-AKkalid was based on Chinese tank..was using UKraninan Engine..only some slight change has been made..so you are saying AL-Khalid was indegenous but Indian ones are not..great logic you have...:cheers:

But you have to bear your failures every time :rofl:

Your Deepak trainer is a failure
Your Arjunk is a failure
Your LCA was a failure but somehow Russians, Europeans brought it to life:cheesy:

Ur missile test mostly fails

countless failures man:toast_sign:

Another stroke of a genius..Hello update yourself about the current situation of Arjun and our missiles ok ..otherwise people will think you as a dumb child :cheers:

Let me beat you with your own stick..Al-AKkalid was based on Chinese tank..was using UKraninan Engine..only some slight change has been made..so you are saying AL-Khalid was indegenous but Indian ones are not..great logic you have...:cheers:

Al-Khalid/MBT-2000 is a joint venture between Pakistan and China, Pakistan have AlKhalid and many changes have been done by Pakistan for its requirements and produce it indigenous, uptil now it uses 1200 hp engine of ukrain origin, but may be Al Khalid 2 will be equipped with 1500 hp Chinese engine

You might be confused with Al Zarrar tank which is un upgrade of Chinese Type 59 tank

Al Khalid have a reputation world wide and Alkhalid 1 come in top ten or according to some resources top 12 tanks in the world, where does ur Arjun stand??:cheesy:

Last edited:
Another stroke of a genius..Hello update yourself about the current situation of Arjun and our missiles ok ..otherwise people will think you as a dumb child :cheers:

Ohh just forgot Arjun was also given some magical drop from Russia, Israel and europe to bring it life,just like LCA, good job :tup:

PLease name which MBRL we copied it from??and provide us a link..you know you keep skipping from Providing us any link ..or is it just your usual rant??
Its calld smerch.....if im not wrong?

Tell me the name of your MBRL?or is it that your scientist forget to name it??:azn:
jhyfih.jpg

Sure.Its KRL 122mm.....not much is known by the specifications of any of our systems..nor there number.Its not high tech but work on it is being done to make it something like turkey ARESELANS mbrl .a MOU was signed withfrance to extend its range to 40 km usin gprs etc.

http://theasiandefence.blogspot.com/2009/09/pakistan-ordnance-factories-and-french.html

Really?:woot:
Kindly enlighten us.
Can u tell us wats chinese in alkhalid?
Yes its based on T-90II but kindly tell us wat chinese systems does it incorporate>?

Al-Khalid/MBT-2000 is a joint venture between Pakistan and China, Pakistan have AlKhalid and many changes have been done by Pakistan for its requirements and produce it indigenous, uptil now it uses 1200 hp engine of ukrain origin, but may be Al Khalid 2 will be equipped with 1500 hp Chinese engine

AL KHALIDs yeah...lets talk abt it.based on T-90II took 10 years and millions of$$ to develop in HIT...Uses Ukranian engine....nothin chinese except based on a chinese tank.

This is wat PN had quoted.....firsst u guys clarify amongst u..which is Al Khalid.wich is Al Zarrar,Then we ll discuss.

Al Khalid have a reputation world wide and Alkhalid 1 come in top ten or according to some resources top 12 tanks in the world, where does ur Arjun stand??:cheesy:

Wat reputation..?
This is wat I asked but no body is answering..
If ur AK is so much a fearsome tank...y induct only 200 or 300 of them..?
Y no country has bought it..?

and Arjun is not even in the class of AK..its a heavy MBT..while AK is a light one...OUr Arjun is an overkill for ur AK..T-90S are more than enough for ur much hyped AK.

O chacha...this isnt even in service it was scrapped in the past u gave me a link it might be revived(project)...........this isnt in service.Dimagh na kharab kar.

hahah...ignorance exposed once again...The Bhim SPG are very well in production and the reserve corps are being equipped with them.
While the strike corps are equipped with MBRL's for better fire power and mobility.

Its a copy of russian MBRL.

Is this thread about Pakistans indigenous MRBL??
Don derail ur own rant when ur getting embarassed
And yes we do have an MBRL which is being upgraded to something like turkeys MBRL..and even then dont derail the topic.

OK wen u guys bought in Arjun,LCA,Howitzers into an INSAS thread u din realise u were derailing that thread...wahhh....

Now listen..Pinaka isnt based on any Russian MBRL...we r not Chinese to do a ctrl+c and then a ctrl+v.Its our very own MBRL.
The russian MBRL ur speaking abt is the BM-21Grad and the BM-30 Smerch.
get ur facts right and then go on a rant rampage.

And who cares abt ur MBRL's ..u r way behind us in that technology.

Again wrong..we didn copy Smerch..we bought some and license produce others.

And i was talking abt Pinaka MBRL..not Smerch..both are two different MLRS in IA inventory.
This is wat i said..Get ur facts right and then rant..otherwise it ll look very clumsy.

This is wat PN had quoted.....firsst u guys clarify amongst u..which is Al Khalid.wich is Al Zarrar,Then we ll discuss.

Yeah i just edited that

Wat reputation..?
This is wat I asked but no body is answering..
If ur AK is so much a fearsome tank...y induct only 200 or 300 of them..?
Y no country has bought it..?
May be financial reasons, ask BB or Tamikhan they will give you the proper reason, i am rather feeling awkward discussing AK in this thread,

and i see no country except Israel have Merkava,

and Arjun is not even in the class of AK..its a heavy MBT..while AK is a light one...OUr Arjun is an overkill for ur AK..T-90S are more than enough for ur much hyped AK.

What the hell is heavy MBT and Light MBT never heard this type of classification before, both Arjun and Alkhalid are 3rd generation both comes in the same class, lets see if Arjun can out class Al Khalid 2

You might be confused with Al Zarrar tank which is un upgrade of Chinese Type 59 tank

Hope it helps..so much for Indegenous
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/pakistan/mbt-2000.htm
look how many countries helped you building your tank..from now on think about your own backyard before making fun of others :wave:

Last edited:

look at both the MBRL's

Smerch

russmerch.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Pinaka

pinaka.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[

Sure.Its KRL 122mm.....not much is known by the specifications of any of our systems..nor there number.Its not high tech but work on it is being done to make it something like turkey ARESELANS mbrl .a MOU was signed withfrance to extend its range to 40 km usin gprs etc.

ASIAN DEFENCE: Pakistan Ordnance Factories and French Company signs MOU on rocket technology

it is what i get this from this forum itself
http://www.defence.pk/forums/land-forces/49337-meet-pakistans-own-rocket-launcher-3.html
Really?:woot:
Kindly enlighten us.
Can u tell us wats chinese in alkhalid?
Yes its based on T-90II but kindly tell us wat chinese systems does it incorporate>?

Al-Khalid was based on chinese tank and got active help from Chinese and Ukranian in its devalopment

Al Khalid MBT-2000 / Type 2000 Main Battle Tank

Al-Khalid (tank) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom