What's new

Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3%

What do you mean by Halarious. Please enlighten us

A small number of sikhs protecting millions and millions of innocent hindus couldnt protect themselves frm Muslims?...... Sikhs themselves were created were very small in number, and could easily be finished of by muslim rulers if they wanted to.

A small number of sikhs protecting millions and millions of innocent hindus couldnt protect themselves frm Muslims?...... Sikhs themselves were created were very small in number, and could easily be finished of by muslim rulers if they wanted to.

from where did you get that logic from?. Sikhs were created to protect... i mean what the F are you smoking mate?... easily could be finished.?.... Hmmm it's been almost 500 years and you came with our existance question in 21IST century. WHY?.... what triggered your mind to believe that....?

Where is the fanaticism???

Ur lil trolling brain cant read i guess.

lol He said that Sikhs are created to defend others from brutalities as they have a great history but you replied with just another extremist view on the topic, now see who is trolling.....

In reply to this....

"Hasn't there been recent an active aim to reduce Sikh numbers as proportionally in terms of the population they were "over" represented in the armed forces (IA chiefs, air-marshals, admirals, and general jawans and NCOs) this is because they were considered a "martial" race by the British due to their fierce warrior attributes and military, violent history aswell as attributes such as true sense of morality (defending innocent Hindus from Muslim Moghuls trying to convert them) . "

you replied this...

"A small number of sikhs protecting millions and millions of innocent hindus couldnt protect themselves frm Muslims?...... Sikhs themselves were created were very small in number, and could easily be finished of by muslim rulers if they wanted to."

Other than just putting hatred towards Hindus, you could post something better.

Shouldn't you be the one giving answers?
I heard during kargil all muslim soldiers were calle don front and they were used as human sheild to hindu soldiers!

that probabld didnt happen.......that was a stupid reason given by your media/ generals to shed some reason for losing the conflict,

it would have been something like this.....

reporter:gen why do you think we lost the war?

pak gen:the indians put their muslim soldiers in front,and we could not bring ourself to kill our muslim bretheren.....damn the indians......

reporter :how did you know that those leading the indian front were all indian muslims?

gen: well when we are losing , the leading front always are muslims......

Sikh's are naturally born killers of brautalists who believe in converting the masses at the tip of the swords. We just gave the innocent the right and voice to retaliate at will for there believes.

You will find this is the only Religion which never bowed down to anyone's propaganda of selfrightious believes. this is the only religion which believes in every religion and there right to practice their freedom of religion.

We had always said there is only 1 GOD and no one else regardless of his title or their believes. We welcome Hindu's, Muslim's, Christians, Jew's to our sacret places to practice their religion without persecution.

Everyone is welcomed at Guru's Langar after prayers, doesn't matter what you believe in.

Sikh's are naturally born killers of brautalists who believe in converting the masses at the tip of the swords. We just gave the innocent the right and voice to retaliate at will for there believes.
You will find this is the only Religion which never bowed down to anyone's propaganda of selfrightious believes. this is the only religion which believes in every religion and there right to practice their freedom of religion.

We had always said there is only 1 GOD and no one else regardless of his title or their believes. We welcome Hindu's, Muslim's, Christians, Jew's to our sacret places to practice their religion without persecution.

Everyone is welcomed at Guru's Langar after prayers, doesn't matter what you believe in.

First of all sikhism is a religion not some ethnicity tht u claim they r killers n stuff.
2)If islam spread my sword a wonder why the majority of india is Hindu while it was under MUSLIM RULE FOR A 1000 YEARS?
3)So does Islam.
4)The langar u gave example about is similiar to any langar in Sufi.saint shrines or even mosques.

First of all sikhism is a religion not some ethnicity tht u claim they r killers n stuff.
exactly what i thought i said in my previous posts. Don't know where You got your thoughts from.
2)If islam spread my sword a wonder why the majority of india is Hindu while it was under MUSLIM RULE FOR A 1000 YEARS?
My beloved friend during Auranzeb's time Islam was imposed on hindus, which is why there is large count of muslims in ASIA. They didn't simply converted themselve's.
4)The langar u gave example about is similiar to any langar in Sufi.saint shrines or even mosques.
Sufi's and peers samadh's are very well proserved in Sikhism. Some would argue Sikh's don't believeing in Samad's, But we do in reality....In Patiala still to the day the Samad's left by Muslims are well presereved by Sikh villagers and farmers in every house. I my self have a Peer samath i visit in INDIA every thursdays to lay a Chadarr on.

Last edited:
3)So does Islam.

Get you facts correct....

1) Making of great warriors depend on their culture, education and history. Sikhs have all of them. Through out the history they fought bravely and made examples of fighting the enemies. .

2) Where did you got that 1000 years? its complete lie. India was not under Muslim rule except certain periods and many of the Muslim rulers were good and fought side by side with other religious groups against other Muslims and Hindus. Also most of the part of India was ruled locally by the kings of respective religions.

Get you facts correct....

1) Making of great warriors depend on their culture, education and history. Sikhs have all of them. Through out the history they fought bravely and made examples of fighting the enemies. .

Another good example is Bhai Bhinderwal who fought against indians who stormed and desecrated n disrespected(bombed n massacred) golden temple Sikhisms holiest place of worship....just like Mekkah is for us.

2) Where did you got that 1000 years? its complete lie. India was not under Muslim rule except certain periods and many of the Muslim rulers were good and fought side by side with other religious groups against other Muslims and Hindus.

On situations like these Shehzad Roy Pakistani singer has a song tht says...Im allergic to bullshyt.

Dont distaurt history... this aint ur india where u can say watever u can without proof.

Also most of the part of India was ruled locally by the kings of respective religions.

Kings who swore allegience to Muslim kings and were under the SHAHANSHAH of the King of kings?

Yet they were asked to convert or anything? and in the 1ooo year history except Aurangzeb u cant give anyother example?
Remember even Aurangzeb didnt force anyone to convert except imposed jaziya n other laws.

SO STOP LYING

Sikhs are very brave and honest people. Sikhs ruled entire pakistan punjab and nwfp.

If they were like muslim ruler, there would not have any islamic repablic of pakistan.

Ranjit Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sikhs are very brave and honest people.

Did i doubt?
Sikhs ruled entire pakistan punjab and nwfp.

Wat was the period of the rule of the HISTORIES FIRST,AND LAST kingdom of sikhs?

It was a rule where a Muslim governor was controlling not ranjit himself and tht for no more then 39 yrs?I hope u remember wat happened to in hazara n swat where he was whipped?

And Pakistan doesnt consist of KP n Punjab Balouchistan(where i belong to make the majority mass of Pakistan) n u forgot sindh,n baltistan n kashmir also.

If they were like muslim ruler, there would not have any islamic repablic of pakistan.

No ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN?

If Muslims wanted there would have been no hindu nor sikhs........remember wat Aurangzeb alone did to the sons of Guru?
Now imagine wat if all Muslim rulers were like tht..... wat would the population of hindus n sikhs in india today would have been?

No offence, i condemn it..

P.S=Its better to understand before u vomit B.S

Another good example is Bhai Bhinderwal who fought against indians who stormed and desecrated n disrespected(bombed n massacred) golden temple Sikhisms holiest place of worship....just like Mekkah is for us.
There no bigger culprit than Jahangir to desecrate the Golden Temple through out the entire history of SIKHISM. What Indera gandhi did was what Musharraff did with LAL MASJID.

On situations like these Shehzad Roy Pakistani singer has a song tht says...Im allergic to bullshyt.
Who cares about this 21st century looser.

Dont distaurt history... this aint ur india where u can say watever u can without proof.
This ain't your propaganda channel so please respect our religion before talking out of your A$$

Kings who swore allegience to Muslim kings and were under the SHAHANSHAH of the King of kings?
I don't know who the hell you are talking about but the ONLY king that we recognize was who gave his and his children's life for the people, who they believed were being converted on the tip of the sword.

Yet they were asked to convert or anything? and in the 1ooo year history except Aurangzeb u cant give anyother example?
Remember even Aurangzeb didnt force anyone to convert except imposed jaziya n other laws.
Get out of your mental masturbation of superiority of being the most intelligent kind of that time. Otherwise you wouldn't have had SIKH's on the first place to fight against.

SO STOP LYING

There no bigger culprit than Jahangir to desecrate the Golden Temple through out the entire history of SIKHISM. What Indera gandhi did was what Musharraff did with LAL MASJID.

Dont tell me u compaire sikhs of Golden temple with terrorists of LAL MASJID?Which is not like Holy MECCA to us like Golden temple to u is?

Lal mosque people were kidnapping people,beating people nd firing at security forces n had already martyred a colonel... n had Underground tunnels and heavy weapons?And are called TERRORIST...

Now can u clarify wat u meant with the pathetic example?

Who cares about this 21st century looser.

Indian audiences n bollywood?hes singin the same song for some indian movie tht millions of losers in india will see and hear his songs.

Make a difference now?

This ain't your propaganda channel so please respect our religion before talking out of your A$$

Where did i disrespect ur religion??

Before vomiting LOSE MOTIONS frm the back u call ur mouth watch ur tongue n try to understand rather then becoming abusive like a typical pathetic indian troll.
I don't know who the hell you are talking about but the ONLY king that we recognize was who gave his and his children's life for the people, who they believed were being converted on the tip of the sword.

Good for u but tht doesnt change the HISTORY.And the letter to aurangzeb about stopping his war.

Get out of your mental masturbation of superiority of being the most intelligent kind of that time. Otherwise you wouldn't have had SIKH's on the first place to fight against.

I never said anything aby religious superiority did i?
I never disrespected sikhism did i?
Just gave facts..... now if u have less brain cells due to extensive mental masterbations thts ur loss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom