What's new

Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3%

WOW.... I am amazed at your ignorance.
Taliban claim to be Muslims.
Now tell me...
Are suicide bombings haram? If so how can you call them Muslims?

Taliban are bombing our cities, they are TRYING to invade our land, they are enforcing their law in our country, they have practically declared war on us.

So for me that pretty much justifies killing every single god damn Taliban on this earth.
:pakistan:

Its probably becaouse according to their understanding of Islam, they think that you are non -muslim. Afterall according to their ideology, they are trying to enforce Sharia over Pakistan.

I'm sorry but it is FACT that Sikhs are the bravest of the brave, the fiercest of the fierce. Time after time when Sikhs have been called upon they have stood their ground and have done what is right, their are countless examples but one that sticks out and sums up all that makes Sikhs renowned throughout the world is the Battle of Saragarhi. 21:10,000

Battle of Saragarhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"It is no exaggeration to record that the armies which possess the valiant Sikhs cannot face defeat in war" - Parliament of the United Kingdom

"You are never disappointed when you are with the Sikhs. Those 21 soldiers all fought to the death. That bravery should be within all of us. Those soldiers were lauded in Britain and their pride went throughout the Indian Army."- Field Marshal William Joseph Slim, 1st Viscount Slim

Sikhs are and were great military warrior people i agree, even the Gurkhas are fierce too once they draw the knife out it must taste blood thats gurkha tradition.

Shivaji was a great fighter too

He also innovated rules of military engagement of that era. He pioneered "Shiva sutra" or Ganimi Kava (guerrilla tactics), which leveraged strategic factors like demographics, speed, surprise and focused attack to defeat his bigger and more powerful enemies.

Article 370 people....read....no outsider is allowed to settle in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.....since 1947.......Hindus and Sikhs have e been in Jammu for centuries....much before Pakistan was borne.

Ethnically, Jammu is largely Dogra, which group constitutes approximately 67% of the population. There is also a sizable population of Punjabi descent, most of them being Hindus and Sikhs.
Jammu is the only region in the state of Jammu and Kashmir that has a Hindu majority population - 65% of Jammu's population practices Hinduism, 30% practices Islam and most of the remainder are Sikhs
ever heard of the jammu massacres? jammu had maj msulims pop before the massacres.

I'm sorry but it is FACT that Sikhs are the bravest of the brave, the fiercest of the fierce. Time after time when Sikhs have been called upon they have stood their ground and have done what is right, their are countless examples but one that sticks out and sums up all that makes Sikhs renowned throughout the world is the Battle of Saragarhi. 21:10,000

Battle of Saragarhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

really then why did the british rule over india ofr 200 years? ever army has been defeated at some stage and tehrs no use bingg brave if you dont have moral courage either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom