What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

FNgLYs5WYAogvN4.jpeg

Everyone is getting a bit hyper take a chill pill guys. We are not in state of war or heightened alert. Not all Air Defense Batteries are deployed during peace time and besides no one fires a single missile to take down an Airbase ... most target will take multiple missiles to destroy a target. Have you ever wondered not taking down the missile was intentional so maybe it can be analyzed. I mean retaliation on this when there was no real causality is a bit disproportionate and emo guys here need to take a chill pill.

I am going to put out another plausible theory:

Pakistan: Flying a drone in the said area
India: Fine tuning the S400 at that moment (intentionally/unintentionally).
Indian fantasies man

The time for the response has come and gone , keep waiting for an explanation .
Pakistan must wait for a very limited time and then something should go kaboom near Sirsa. I believe technicalities like this when Indians don't clarify and own up to their shit would be engrained in our new quid pro quo plus strategy.

In my opinion this was too deliberate to have been a mistake. I am sure our military also knows this. I refuse to believe that the Brahmos cannot be scuttled mid flight by the operator. Especially for a test flight. This was quite intentional. But like DG ISPR I am curious about what the Indians have to say officially.
Yes. Clearly followed way point and seemingly avoided population center on Indian side.

1646928366088-png.822717

Credit @V. Makarov

Cruise missile booster stage didn’t separate ?

Back
Top Bottom