What's new

Indian Channel Times Now claimed Italian journalist confirmed Balakot casualties

More lies from a desperate state which cant accept nor digest the truth of defeat pathetic people.

What makes me laugh is their delusional idiots use commercial sat pics to prove balakot strike on "terror camps" by pinpointing to a few, single pixel dots on building ceilings.

They say that proves the 1,000kg smart bomb penetrated and made only a small hole in the ceiling!!

So what in the hell did 1,000kg explosives do? What kind of 1,000kg smart bombs would penetrate a ceiling of a single story building and still leave the building intact?? HELLO?

What makes me laugh is their delusional idiots use commercial sat pics to prove balakot strike on "terror camps" by pinpointing to a few, single pixel dots on building ceilings.

They say that proves the 1,000kg smart bomb penetrated and made only a small hole in the ceiling!!

So what in the hell did 1,000kg explosives do? What kind of 1,000kg smart bombs would penetrate a ceiling of a single story building and still leave the building intact?? HELLO?
they do however know, what 300 kg explosive filled in an SUV can do to a CRPF convoy, lol.

Guys did you not notice another famous bitches name on the booki.e., Ayesha Siddiqua. Same bitch who ran away from Pakistan.

lol

She is more credible than likes of Adam Garrie or Andrew Korybko or Cynthia Ritchie.

She never said that.
She only said no civilian casualties.
the only credible source is satellite images which deny your claims. :) .baqi dil behlaoo lol

Begging your pardon, but her credibility is equivalent to a fart in a spacecraft. Especially since she's authored a book titled: Apocalypse Pakistan

Published by: Niyogi Books (New Delhi, India)

41TFCF6OT7L._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Okay, so now we should take the credibility of an Italian Journalist who first wrote that book & was practically kicked out of Pakistan (I wonder why). Tell you what..., why don't you guys take the credibility of the article in Foreign Policy Magazine about the Inventory Checks of the PAF F-16's & then we'll talk.

Furthermore, she hasn't been to the site at Balakot. Is India now stating that a foreign European civilian has better insight on Pakistan than their own Intelligence Agencies...?

Its their white worshiping mentality, its why they desperately latch onto such people and take everything they say as credible even when its not.

India is such a confused state

- 300 killed
- 450 killed
- 600 killed
- 0 killed, bunkers destroyed
- No no wait, we just wanted to drill a whole in the roof, we did it
- Ok ok, we never intended to kill anyone, it was just a message
- no no wait, we killed 300
- no Kashmiri or Pakistani got killed
- French journalist says (no wait she's Italian) that 300 killed

Pakistanis at Indian spinning... all the time :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

why would you put her picture up.....my eyes!!

Time to close the thread indians failed to prove anything except fake news

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom