What's new

Indian Channel Times Now claimed Italian journalist confirmed Balakot casualties

Look bunker buster bombs with delayed fuses do exist and they can pierce concrete roofs let alone tin corrugated ones just by their shear weight.
However, where the indian narrative falls to shreds is that once these bombs do explode the whole frikin building is totaled which is not the case.
Also I also heard from somewhere that some of their bombs refused to release because of some software problems and those releases would have been used as video evidence.

Look bunker buster bombs with delayed fuses do exist and they can pierce concrete roofs let alone tin corrugated ones just by their shear weight.
However, where the indian narrative falls to shreds is that once these bombs do explode the whole frikin building is totaled which is not the case.
Also I also heard from somewhere that some of their bombs refused to release because of some software problems and those releases would have been used as video evidence.

Watch this video, starting from 0:55 sec balakot style structure can be seen getting totaled!

This and the report from foreign policy magazine about f16 count fall under same category. As much worth as a toilet paper.

The buildings in balakot were not made out of concrete they were made of bricks at best .....

Balakot structures are mainly brick construction but the roof is metal sheet. According to Indians these structures are on top of underground bunker, to prove their theory wrong I posted the above video which demonstrates what would happen to a similar structure hit by a bunker buster.

This and the report from foreign policy magazine about f16 count fall under same category. As much worth as a toilet paper.
And foreign policy Magazine is more reliable and trusted than this Italian sh!t because in Foreign policy magazine that Pentagon corespondent for foreign policy confirmed that not single of PAF F-16 is missing @Sharky :p:;):enjoy:

Go back to bharat chowkidar forum where you can satisfy each others ego with false sources and myths.

Here we talk facts and logic.

Mig-21 was found with all missiles and the one r73 with exploded warhead had its tail section stuck to the pylon meaning no F-16 lost!

Make an entire nation of delusional people (all thanks to bollywood and tollywood and what not), then throw ego and desperation in there. And you have people who eat, sleep, walk nothing but delusions to prove the existing delusions in their minds.
The entire Ehl-I Dunya is in a state of delusion as per the Kitap!!

Human beings are asleep. When they die they wake up - Hazret-I Ali (RA)

Keep in mind this is the same journalist who was forced to leave Pakistan for spreading lies & propaganda in the past, so barking for such people is expected

So when a foreign journalist says that US government has counted the F 16s without even naming the officials, we believe her, because she is a supposedly neutral party.

When a foreign journalist says that many terrorists were killed in the Balakot strikes, we question her claims despite her being a neutral party.

:disagree:

Keep in mind this is the same journalist who was forced to leave Pakistan for spreading lies & propaganda in the past, so barking for such people is expected

Yes. You are right. Such a thing deprives her of credibility, at least, with regard to the Pakistani affairs.

Can the Moderators make a single thread with title “Indian Crap Post Balakot” where all this rubbish posts can get together

I wish if we could keep a track and record their lies but as far as I have tried; trust me, I am already feeling tired and I must give it to Indians to make us feel as such with continuous propaganda without a bit of dignity for, be it Indian journalism or military. Unfortunately, we have to bear the torture just being neighbor to RSS Modi regime.

However, the way stories keeps coming, it is safe to assume that not just on 27th Feb, but India is found plainly lying and falsifying the failures at Balakot. Desperation is so high with Modi and its media mouthpieces.

So when a foreign journalist says that US government has counted the F 16s without even naming the officials, we believe her, because she is a supposedly neutral party.

When a foreign journalist says that many terrorists were killed in the Balakot strikes, we question her claims despite her being a neutral party.

:disagree:

Yeah because

1. That foreign journalist is actually close to Pentagon and cited her sources in Pentagon to make her claim. Also her claim was published in Foreign policy magazine and not some local pakistani media.

The italian journalist never visited Balakot or Pakistan. Only named her unnamed local sources to make her claim that make no credibility. Also was kicked out of Pakistan years ago and has a history of animosity towards Pakistan. Her claim was only picked by Indian media

Nope

That report from foreign policy is far more credible than this junk from Indian media

Balakot structures are mainly brick construction but the roof is metal sheet. According to Indians these structures are on top of underground bunker, to prove their theory wrong I posted the above video which demonstrates what would happen to a similar structure hit by a bunker buster.
Ah yes thankyou for clarifying.
As you can see context is very important.

The Difference...
First off, Lara Seligman who wrote the article for Foreign Policy is a Pentagon Correspondent which automatically gives her DoD Clearance for what can be and cannot be disclosed. I doubt she would jeopardies her illustrious career giving false statements about a Nation (Pakistan) she has never been to or has connections with.
The very same journalist who was thrown out of Pakistan and authored a book titled: Apocalypse Pakistan

A book which coincidentally was published by: Niyogi Books (D78, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, New Delhi, Delhi 110020, India)

Note: And ofcourse lets not forget contributions from Ayesha Siddiqa.

AP.jpg

Care to share an alternative narrative?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom