What's new

Indian Citizenship for Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Christians of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In India, what you see in the pictures is a common practice, no one gets offended. Perhaps, we don't appreciate this, but reading your posts, I am sort of proud of our unity.

That's exactly right. Its so natural and commonplace that we actually do take it for granted.

And it does sometimes take a skeptical Pakistani to make us appreciate ourselves for what we are and what we have achieved.

Don't have an iota of knowledge abt Islam but in India yeah we do indulge in our 'paath' when we buy or initiate something new.

India is a developing country with a majority Hindu population. It's only natural that Hindu ideals would permeate and dominate the cultural and social spheres of the country as well.

USA despite its strong secular ethos still has a noticeable Christian influence.

What do pak airforce do when they induct a new aircraft? or, more generally, how do Pakistani muslims celebrate an occasion?

In India, what you see in the pictures is a common practice, no one gets offended. Perhaps, we don't appreciate this, but reading your posts, I am sort of proud of our unity.

India has a bigger Muslim population than Pakistan, you guys keep telling us that. You should know how Muslims celebrate an occasion.

India should give Pakistani Hindus Permanent Residence and a lot of benefits if decide to settle in Kashmir ....
dude, they will kill each and every one of Kashmiri Muslim after migrating there :lol:

Citizenship will be given to all Non-muslims. Talented muslims will be granted citizenship on a case to case basis (eg: Adnan Sami)

Thank you Pakistan :enjoy:
Adnan is not a Pakistani, his dad is from harat,Afghanistan and his mom is from jammu.:D

India has a bigger Muslim population than Pakistan, you guys keep telling us that. You should know how Muslims celebrate an occasion.
I only know how Indian muslims celebrate here. It is there in the pics. They take part in all hindu festivals as well. so do Hindus in theirs. You seem to take exception to that. Hence asked you - how do pakistani muslims celebrate?

This is just a move by the Indian to have some Pak-backed personal that they can use is future for a Bombay type fake action only to blame Pakistan.
Mind you
The Christian here in Pakistan are deep rootted and our Identity is Pakistan
poor India is just trying a new game

I would disagree. I actually do not think there is a more secular country of highly religious people than India in the world today. Not on India's scale. Not even off India's scale.

And when it comes to Muslims, we are probably the only shining beacon of light in the world today. Which is painfully obvious to everyone around the world who is seeing things develop.

On the surface it does seem like Indians, regardless of religious affiliation are more religiously zealous (not particularly more religious) than lets say the people in the US or UK but its just conjecture unless proven with stats. But Indians certainly aren't secular to the level of the US or the UK.

And you couldn't be more off mark about India granting Muslims the most liberty in the world. India does allow Muslims more religious freedom than many Muslim countries do to Hindus but it's nowhere close to be declared the benchmark.

Another key question:

Would Pakistan, which always loves to compete and tries to equate itself with India, implement similar policy for persecuted Muslims in India? If yes, how many Muslims of India would migrate to Pakistan and what would be the impact on Indian society?

See my post above.

Indian Muslims will create another Pakistan within Hindustan, you just take care of hindus.

The Christian here in Pakistan are deep rootted and our Identity is Pakistan
poor India is just trying a new game

that's good, we dont want your people in our country. :)

Indian Muslims will create another Pakistan within Hindustan, you just take care of hindus.
they tried in 1991 and 2002...

so India that did golden temple desecration and massacre of Sikhs where christian nuns and western tourists r raped on regular basis where far worse communal violence occurred against minorities on much bigger & frequent level then Pakistan including Christians that India ?????????

that's good, we dont want your people in our country. :)

they tried in 1991 and 2002...
yeah like Gujarat genocide was done by Muslims????????

Another key question:

Would Pakistan, which always loves to compete and tries to equate itself with India, implement similar policy for persecuted Muslims in India? If yes, how many Muslims of India would migrate to Pakistan and what would be the impact on Indian society?

Why not open the gates at Gujarat and IOK borders and see for yourself.
BTW, since ironically there are more Indians than Pakistanis on this forum, what are the chances of the so called liberal, secular, broadminded Indians opening up their hearts to allow some Pakistanis on their forums.....or is it just you people can enjoy this liberty..... and still have the knack to point fingers at others.

so India that did golden temple desecration and massacre of Sikhs where christian nuns and western tourists r raped on regular basis where far worse communal violence occurred against minorities on much bigger & frequent level then Pakistan including Christians that India ?????????

yeah like Gujarat genocide was done by Muslims????????
yep

Why not open the gates at Gujarat and IOK borders and see for yourself.

Even without opening the gates, pakistani keep coming into india. I dont think anyone from India, not even muslims, will go to pakistan for permanent settlement.

I only know how Indian muslims celebrate here. It is there in the pics. They take part in all hindu festivals as well. so do Hindus in theirs. You seem to take exception to that. Hence asked you - how do pakistani muslims celebrate?

I didn't talk about the festivals, i talked about the ceremony being dominated by Hindu rituals despite other faiths being present. That is a reflection of India as a whole where other faiths have a ceremonial status while Hinduism takes a lead role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom