What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

I am not here to discuss the merits or demerits of idol worship, monotheism or polytheism. We are just discussing historical facts here. And if you are an animal rights activist, this may not be the site you should post your views in.

A hindu will say " Ekam Sat Viprah bahuda vidanti" which mean One God but different ways to know him. A Muslim will start arguing, my way is the best!

Subcontinent in ancient times consisted of different countries. When was the last time India as a country was ruled by the Hindus.

From death of aurangzeb till British came....Marathas were last hindu which ruled 70 to 80 percent of India.....

Make it a point to your heart...britishers had to fight Marathas and sikhs to gain control of India

Many Indian Hindus do acknowledge this fact that there is a difference between Vedic and Hindu cultures.

You never read Vedas and started to claim Vedic and Hindu cultures are different. :lol: Vedas are the foundation of Hinduism.

You never read Vedas and started to claim Vedic and Hindu cultures are different. :lol: Vedas are the foundation of Hinduism.

Yes we know our ancestors laid foundation for Hinduism of today, no need to remind us again and again. We apologize for caste system, :omghaha:

Subcontinent in ancient times consisted of different countries. When was the last time India as a country was ruled by the Hindus.

The Peshwas of Maratha Empire ruled over India while Bengal, Awadh and Hyderabad were under Muslim rule. Punjab, NWFP was ruled by Sikhs.

466px-India-1760-map.jpg

Yes we know our ancestors laid foundation for Hinduism of today, no need to remind us again and again. We apologize for caste system, :omghaha:

Make your mind if you share ancestry with them because they are our ancestors too. :lol:

we always listen the lectures of zakir naik and others scholars regarding vedas and we see hindu culture on films ,dramas and national geographic channels ......have u ever heard vedic people worshipped kali mata and had culture like khumb mela :cuckoo:

if you can give a solution of job to those who make idol statues and run their house, then we will stop this. You will not understand these things, too advanced for you. You people have confined yourself to Abdullah Begana kind of life and closed the pores of your mind.

I am not asking anyone to stop idol worship or anything else. You may like to ask Swami Dayananda through spiritual communication and seek alternative job proposals for idol makers. If you want to discuss Hinduism and its advanced teachings about various stages of spirituality etc, I suggest you learn about these first. And as a first step, read the Vedas, Puranas and many other Vedic and Hindu scriptures and develop an understanding before you can claim any amount of knowledge about what you believe in.

we always listen the lectures of zakir naik and others scholars regarding vedas and we see hindu culture on films ,dramas and national geographic channels ......have u ever heard vedic people worshipped kali mata and had culture like khumb mela :cuckoo:

Did Muslims ever hear about Shia, Sunni, Ismaili, Deobandi, Barelvi when Islam was founded.

I am not asking anyone to stop idol worship or anything else. You may like to ask Swami Dayananda through spiritual communication and seek alternative job proposals for idol makers. If you want to discuss Hinduism and its advanced teachings about various stages of spirituality etc, I suggest you learn about these first. And as a first step, read the Vedas, Puranas and many other Vedic and Hindu scriptures and develop an understanding before you can claim any amount of knowledge about what you believe in.

Don't try to impose your thoughts and mix them with Hindusim the way you people have done to Islam. I know more than you about Hinduism, Sanatan Dharma, Arya samaj. So kindly don't dictate me the terms. We don't argue on what is the best religion what is the worst. You people always fall to that level of competition. Kindly read the sloka I have written above. You have big Shiya Sunni Problems in your religion, I would suggest you to resolve it first rather dictating teaching others their own religion.

they all beleive in one GOD but every hindus of india beleive in different types of gods .........

I am not suprized to see your post because you are not a Hindu well We always chant Om before praising any God. So please delete your false knowledge of having different God. Om is the truth and purest form and the supreme for us.

@shan, a Hindu wannabe - you must be screaming during your regular bowel movements.

No I am farting :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Peshwas of Maratha Empire ruled over India while Bengal, Awadh and Hyderabad were under Muslim rule. Punjab, NWFP was ruled by Sikhs.

466px-India-1760-map.jpg

You are correct... I am always correcting people about history of India from 1700 to 1857, which even some Indians are not aware of.... let alone Pakistanis dreaming about 1000 yr muslim rule..

From death of aurangzeb till British came....Marathas were last hindu which ruled 70 to 80 percent of India.....

Make it a point to your heart...britishers had to fight Marathas and sikhs to gain control of India

Maratha was a confedracy and not a country and they did not call this confederacy as India or Bharat. And in any case, these Maratha states did not control the whole of India. They created Maratha states as the Mughal rule weakened till the British defeated them piecemeal. The Sikhs were and are descendents of IVC people and ruled the areas of Meluhha and not the Ganges Valley and its adjoining plains. Even the Maratha confederacy did not rule over the Meluhha landmass.

Please do understand the nitpicks of history before making unsubstantiated and tall claims.

Back
Top Bottom