What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

hindi_trans.gif

@faithfulguy This is our writing system, we use them to learn Hindi without using a foreign script unlike the Chinese language who has to rely on Latin Alphabet to teach Chinese to Chinese kids. :lol::lol:

Actually, in Taiwan, we do not use this system. But I think they do that in China. You need to ask them. In Taiwan, we use a different system.

Last edited by a moderator:
ur ancestors wer fine.............but look at the present situation

4091563610_882046d7f6.jpg

No offence but at present there is more poverty in India then Pakistan let alone other muslim countries who are way ahead of you. Basically when muslim world say they are left behind they compare themselves to western world and not great bharat civilization which is basically gutter for last 2000 years.

No offence but at present there is more poverty in India then Pakistan let alone other muslim countries who are way ahead of you. Basically when muslim world say they are left behind they compare themselves to western world and not great bharat civilization which is basically gutter for last 2000 years.

india ranks higher than pakistan in

1)hdi index
2)per capita income
3)literacy

:nana:

Who the F@ck gives a S@it to what the "researchers" say. These researchers who cannot even read Sanskrit properly. Unlike you, we know our history and can interpret it. We were and still remain the custodians of entire Indian History and dont have to pretend that the world started with Bin Qasims invasions.

How does it feel to lose all your history and culture and play 3rd fiddle to desert barbarians who have been raping you for centuries?

Everyone gives a f about science and historical facts, as i said before keep believing in RSS nuts.

india ranks higher than pakistan in

1)hdi index
2)per capita income
3)literacy

:nana:

Pakistan is aheadd again like it has been for last 6 decades in per capita thanks to indian currency down fall. come again

Everyone gives a f about science and historical facts, as i said before keep believing in RSS nuts.
Don't need advise from a citizen of a loser country with zero self respect. Always like to be a poodle, don't you? First the Arabs, Turks and now the US.

And how do we forget the British rule. Since you are so proud of your marginally high ANI proportion, are you not ashamed that Punjabi Muslims have zero contribution to the freedom struggle and are parasites enjoying the free fruits of sacrifices by Hindus /Sikhs?

haha

The sarasvati river is a myth, only RSS fundos still believe it after science has debunked it. And if its yours then hao indus takh zara khushbo lagha kar. Rig Veda was written in north Punjab, Pakistan.

ANI genes are older then any of the invasions, again your dumbness have no limits.

Yes correct my spelling now, it shows you guys have lost the debate. This is the reason hindus now days give why they kicked out Buddhists.

:rofl: :sick: :sarcastic:

From today I confer upon you the title of Sir @shan

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is aheadd again like it has been for last 6 decades in per capita thanks to indian currency down fall. come again

Islamic Republic of Pakistan does not even 1 Million Tonne Steel Production Capacity.

It is barely able to make textile machines and few screw laden machines.

Back
Top Bottom