What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Islamic Republic of Pakistan does not even 1 Million Tonne Steel Production Capacity.

It is barely able to make textile machines and few screw laden machines.

don't bullshit here..............they have highly motivated ppl

result

ae8df05bda37408c0badc1f6a0e94573.jpg

Yes I have read history, fortunately enough, not from Saraswati Shishu Mandirs and Vidya Bharati madrassas.

Indian was ruled by the Muslims and Christians. And it was in 1947 that Indians started ruling India for the first time.

Do you even know when Christianity and Islam began....:lol:....Your exposing your Madrassa education to the world......:woot:
Indians are Hindus and Hinduism is much older than these two religions......

You keep bs and i dont sound smart :omghaha: Modern consensus by dravidians? Please tell world historians you guys have finally cracked IVC language because for them is still a huge mystery :omghaha:

If you think no-one is being able to decipher IVC language, then how come you so strongly claim to be related to them.......Madrassa brainwashing??
You don't even have any apparent relationship in religion, culture, language etc.....
You just claim you're genetically related just because you happen to stay in the same place.....Madrassa logic...:lol:...your ancestors could have been total strangers to the land, who came AFTER IVC or INVADERS who destroyed IVC....

Whereas, as research is progressing, more and more commonality between the Vedic Hindu culture and IVC is coming out....

Swastika Seals from the Indus Valley Civilization....Hindu symbol still used...
IndusValleySeals_swastikas.JPG

Shiva Pashupati.....meditation posture....trademark of Hinduism...
Shiva_Pashupati.jpg

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilization

Unlike Pakistanis who just want to learn their true history, Indians just invent everything to prove there was no aryan migration. For us it doesnt matter, we know they lived in Pakistan and wrote Rig Veda. Completed Sanskrit and named it Sanskrit and after centuries they decided to move towards India....

If you think you know/want to learn 'true' history.....they why your fellow Pakistanis deny the 'Aryan invasion' theory....and why they accept they killed Hindus mercilessly in 'Hindu kush' while you claim they intermingled 'peacefully'.....

You seem to have been brainwashed in a special type of Madrassa while your fellow Pakistanis studied in a proper school....

you're already exposed with your fake propaganda....but you're at-least helping us know what they 'teach' you in Pakistani Madrassas....:woot:

The name, Iran, means the "land of Aryan." It is as meaningful as Rig Veda.

The name CHINA originated from the name CHIN given by ancient Indians.....

If you think you know/want to learn 'true' history.....they why your fellow Pakistanis deny the 'Aryan invasion' theory....and why they accept they killed Hindus mercilessly in 'Hindu kush' while you claim they intermingled 'peacefully'.....

You seem to have been brainwashed in a special type of Madrassa while your fellow Pakistanis studied in a sproper school....
sxsx
you're already exposed with your fake propaganda....but you're at-least helping us know what they 'teach' you in Pakistani Madrassas....:woot:

Because i read history from neutral sources and not RSS mandir? And i know about wannabe arab mullahs but these people are not majority and are brainwashed just like your kind. The reality of your kind is in my avatar, its there to keep reminding you about your ancestors. :cheers:

I

Dumbass, in Sanskrit it is cina. China is portuguese. Even then, we call ourselves Zhongguo. That was no translation in ancient time.

Because i read history from neutral sources and not RSS mandir? And i know about wannabe arab mullahs but these people are not majority and are brainwashed just like your kind. The reality of your kind is in my avatar, its there to keep reminding you about your ancestors. :cheers:

may be you converted people belongs to people in your avatar cause only you in this world still searching for your real identity.

Some said they are arab, some said they are belong IVC, some turkish etc etc but no one knw the reality. :lol::lol:

may be you converted people belongs to people in your avatar cause only you in this world still searching for your real identity.

Some said they are arab, some said they are belong IVC, some turkish etc etc but no one knw the reality. :lol::lol:

lol, thats why i have them in my avatar. For your kind of people, wannabe aryans and ashamed of their roots

Dumbass, in Sanskrit it is cina. China is portuguese. Even then, we call ourselves Zhongguo. That was no translation in ancient time.

Believe me these dumb Indians couldnt even name their own country let alone China. Also as i said before these books and sansrit speaking people were in Pakistan. Our relations with china is ancient right from Gandhara civlization :cheers: Sanskrit is dead now, but you maybe surprised to learn this because of Indian propaganda.

Believe me these dumb Indians couldnt even name their own country let alone China. Also as i said before these books and sansrit speaking people were in Pakistan. Our relations with china is ancient right from Gandhara civlization :cheers: Sanskrit is dead now, but you maybe surprised to learn this because of Indian propaganda.

Back then, I doubt they were even properly civilized. Only the brahmins could read and write. Correct me If I'm wrong.

The famous monastery Taxilla is in pakistan, not india

@PARAS basic urdu was already begun in pakistan because arab conquered sindh and punjab and balochistan sides before dehli

here is the post of shan from other thread.....
muslims lived in punjab for 200 years before conquering Delhi.

"Probably they did not adopt any local language there but after the conquest of Punjab in the late 10th century AD during Ghaznavid era Muslims stayed in Punjab and before conquering Delhi they had lived in Punjab for about 200 years."

Urdu is based on the khariboli dialect of western uttar pradesh and hindi and urdu both are standard registers of khariboli . Then how the hell did it start to develop in punjab and sindh ?:hitwall: Urdu sounds nothing like punjabi but is pretty identical to khariboli in its basic syntax .

And regarding stay of muslims in punjab for 200 years , they didn't come to India to invent a new language . They had their capital in delhi and agra and needed a language to address and converse with the local populace which spoke khariboli . So they formed urdu by persianising khariboli .

Last edited by a moderator:

Ha Ha Ha....so you admit, the oldest name akin to China is Cina>Chin/China......i.e China once belonged to India.....:woot:

Back then, I doubt they were even properly civilized. Only the brahmins could read and write. Correct me If I'm wrong.
The famous monastery Taxilla is in pakistan.

Correct, Taxila is in Pakistan. And its because of Brahmins South Asia is gutter of the world right now. By the way im not even that proud of Vedic, as i said IVC was better and older. But these were our ancestors no matter how fucked up. :cheers: There is no bigger curse then born in lower caste Indian hindu.

Back
Top Bottom