What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

I have shatred the image Indians had on their mind about aryan ancestors. Its not late to admit and admir your ancestors, print out my avatar picture and place it in your pocket. :cheers:

that mean you have to take a complete book so show your ancestors ???

Cause you a final product of so many :lol:

Or maybe ASI men married ANI women and vice versa .

Its already been abolished:cheers:

Fortunatly we can trace paternaliege thats why im saying ANI men married ASI woman. And i dont think so, the first thing Indians ask each other when they meet is what is your caste. While rest of the world population will ask how are you. :astagh:

More philosophy and maths than China? :omghaha: :omghaha:

if IVC were dravidians, why didn't they build more IVCs when they moved south?

One question, if IVC were dravidians, why didn't they build more IVCs when they moved south?
Confucianism? Chinese Remainder theorem? Sun Tzu?

Did I leave anything out?

And that's like asking why there weren't 100 great ancient river civilizations instead of just four. Your arguments can't get any more childish.

But these were our ancestors no matter how fucked up. :cheers: There is no bigger curse then born in lower caste Indian hindu.
This is doubtful.
One of the greatest kings of 18th century South Asia was a Shudra (lower caste).
He conquered the major part of northern India and even defeated the British.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahadaji_Shinde

Brothers... The ancient civilization of Pakistan,Bangladesh,nepal and India is collectively called as Indian civilization.... No big deal... Be proud of that.... :yay:

I have shatred the image Indians had on their mind about aryan ancestors. Its not late to admit and admir your ancestors, print out my avatar picture and place it in your pocket. :cheers:

You're so frustrated.....:omghaha: :omghaha:

Unlike you, we're not ashamed of our ancestors....we love our ASI heritage....:tup:...I already told that before.....

But we're enjoying your frustration, You had to change your avatar to prove your point....while we're proving ours by simple logic..... :lol:

Maurya Empire united whole of India by 265 BC, Buddhism and Jainism originated by 600BC,world longest Epic Mahabharat was composed during the same period. In another few centuries Indian culture spread all across Asia including your own China.

LOL, Maura didn't last 130 year. After which, you were all different kingdoms. By the last 1000 year, the continent was lost to Central asian muslims. By 19th century, the british owned whole of south asia. One country who? British RaJ:omghaha:
Buddhism was allowed to stay by the emperor, otherwise it had to go, LOL. Even then, it never replaced Confucius and Taoism, the base of chinese philosophy.

You need to understand, its hard for them to keep their country from falling apart unless they create their own false identity....
Else why do you think a Mullah would want to cherish their non-Muslim past......they're even going to promote Vedic civilization as I've heard in this thread....:lol:......next they're going to introduce Vedic literature in Madrassas I guess....:lol:

Good for us though, Mullah extremism will decrease once they start understanding Vedic principles.....:tup:
Me think, we should appreciate these wannabe Hindus....:cheers:

They are confused of their real identity... and may be shamed because of their current one :lol:

Yep, thats why no one toke that theory seriously.

Is this the reason their was no history of Pakistan and every history book level IVC as Indian civilization :lol:

You are ashamed of what ?? for you past or because of you present :lol:

LOL, Maura didn't last 130 year. After which, you were all different kingdoms. By the last 1000 year, the continent was lost to Central asian muslims. By 19th century, the british owned whole of south asia. One country who? British RaJ:omghaha:
Buddhism was allowed to stay by the emperor, otherwise it had to go, LOL. Even then, it never replaced Confucius and Taoism, the base of chinese philosophy.

I too posted a map of so called united China. :lol: Western half of China became part of China only 300 years back.

And that's like asking why there weren't 100 great ancient river civilizations instead of just four. Your arguments can't get any more childish.

LOL, you left a whole lot. That just show how poorly informed you're in East Asian History. Wikipedia is not academically precise, but just to give u get a rough idea.
List of Chinese inventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chinese philosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chinese mathematics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And i dont think so, the first thing Indians ask each other when they meat is what is your caste. While rest of the world population will ask how are you.:astagh:

jackie-chan-wtf-face-meme-i9.jpg

Who the **** told you this ? :hitwall:Your madarssa teacher ? Noone has ever asked me my caste and neither have I asked someone else'

Just 125 years back, Chinese were fighting a war with Miao people since Miao were resisting forced assmiliation, after the revolt 70% Miao were wiped out of their own land.

You're so frustrated.....:omghaha: :omghaha:

You had to changed your avatar to prove your point....while we're proving ours by simple logic..... :lol:

rss logic? because i proved you guys wrong with genetic and historical facts :omghaha:

I too posted a map of so called united China. :lol: Western half of China became part of China only 300 years back.

You have been rebuttal and proven wrong many times. You defined history based on your own definition, not by academic's. :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom