What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

lol

wives yeah right, they gave their daughters happely or in fear? you decide :omghaha:
Why are people even responding to you? All you do is act like a retard every time someone presents you with a fact.

The Mughals after a certain point were Mughal in name only and were genetically Rajput. Muslims are only topped by the Chinese in copying things, but at least they're number one in pillaging. Based on these posts, you guys seem to take a lot of pride in being mindless savages who can only live off the greatness of others.

Fact is all of the subcontinent would be Muslim if it wasn't for Rajputs and this is coming from a Sikh. Even before the Mughals they where fighting Muslim invaders.

Battle of Rajasthan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I don't think that it was one battle. Several indian kings of north and south India defeated the Arab invaders and protected whole India in the 8th century. The north Indian king Nagabhata defeated the Arabs in Malwa, the south indian king Vikramaditya II defeated the Arabs in Gujarat and Lalitaditya defeated the Arabs in Kashmir in the 8th century. Only todays Pakistan was conquered by the Arabs because Pakistan never had any great warriors in the past.

Why are people even responding to you? All you do is act like a retard every time someone presents you with a fact.

The Mughals after a certain point were Mughal in name only and were genetically Rajput. Muslims are only topped by the Chinese in copying things, but at least they're number one in pillaging. Based on these posts, you guys seem to take a lot of pride in being mindless savages who can only live off the greatness of others.

Yehhhh nigga...
We raped your ancestors and destroyed your temples and built mosue over them...
We also lit gurus on fires and staked skulls of hindos...

just to remind you... hindus were our bicccchess...

Nahhhh... Mughals raped Sikhs and Rajputs...
It was only their own fault which brought them down...

Your ancestors where the biggest rape victims of Mughals. :omghaha: Show me link like I showed you of Sikhs and other Rajput clans being raped. Silly Wahhabi.

And thats coming from a nation which is literally called "rape capital of the world" :omghaha:
India has one of the lowest rape rates in the world (1.9), much lower than that of the US (27.3) or of the UK (28.8).

In Pakistan they don't even gather rape statistics. I'd imagine they'd be sky high, especially if you include goats.

Yehhhh nigga...
We raped your ancestors and destroyed your temples and built mosue over them...
We also lit gurus on fires and staked skulls of hindos...

just to remind you... hindus were our bicccchess...
Look up Hindu Kush, your ancestors where living in their harems. Those Hindus you are talking about are modern day Pakistanis. :omghaha::cheesy::yay::laughcry::taz::rofl:

India has one of the lowest rape rates in the world (1.9), much lower than that of the US (27.3) or of the UK (28.8).

In Pakistan they don't even gather rape statistics. I'd imagine they'd be sky high, especially if you include goats.

They are suicide bombing capital of the world.

Your ancestors where the biggest rape victims of Mughals. :omghaha: Show me link like I showed you of Sikhs and other Rajput clans being raped. Silly Wahhabi.

Nehhh... Mughals never raped anyone on Pakistan... It was only when they got in the heart of India, Rajasthan, Punjab that they started looting killing pillaging :smoking:

Your ancestors were raped... Sikh and Rajputs used to dance in mughal courts... u cant deny it... only hide it cuz u a indian which hates his past

I don't think that it was one battle. Several indian kings of north and south India defeated the Arab invaders and protected whole India in the 8th century. The north Indian king Nagabhata defeated the Arabs in Malwa, the south indian king Vikramaditya II defeated the Arabs in Gujarat and Lalitaditya defeated the Arabs in Kashmir in the 8th century. Only todays Pakistan was conquered by the Arabs because Pakistan never had any great warriors in the past.

That's true but people make fun of Rajputs just because of a few clans that converted too Islam. Most clans dies fighting for their honor.

hahaha

rajastani raj puts & punjabi? it seem with you im wasting time, you dont even know basic history of south asia.. RIP logic :hang2:

I was not talking about rajputs alone but the punjabis who were raped by mughals as well-whose muslim offspring now lives in present day pakistan..And as for rajputs who were married to mughal princess etc their muslim offspring also migrated to land of pure after partition..:pakistan:..The muslim rajputs almost 100% in pakistan..

Must be that chimpanzee ancestry thats getting to you :omghaha:
India only has 1.9 because only 1/20 rapes are reported in that hellhole..

And goats... thats coming from a country where women marry dogs :omghaha:
How is mr. puppy doing? :lol:

Nehhh... Mughals never raped anyone on Pakistan... It was only when they got in the heart of India, Rajasthan, Punjab that they started looting killing pillaging :smoking:

Your ancestors were raped... Sikh and Rajputs used to dance in mughal courts... u cant deny it... only hide it cuz u a indian which hates his past
Proof? And your madrasah doesn't count. :nana::omghaha:

Past?? You people belong to same past but latter shamelessly converted to islam

Who said I though I was German? Maybe in Pakistan they don't teach you good English. :omghaha: LOL atleast 20% of your country is Rajput so what does that say? Most Rajputs and Jatts are descended from Sycthians. Only Banaut Rajputs are ASI. It's a fact that they have blonde hair why would I lie? Your excuse that Punjab has less ASI because its in Pakistan. Fcking clown. :cuckoo:

I said Punjabi rajput have less ASI, after punjab the ASI percentage shot up. rajput of punjab & rajastan isnt the same! Anyway kids of mughals can not be considered rajputs anyway! And ofcourse Pakistanis on average have less ASI. The closest thiing to ANI are pakistanis and closest thing to ASI are Indians.

And punjabi muslims rajputs were fighting Akbar and he had to move his capital to Lahore for 20 years. Same cant be said of Rajastani rajputs :laughcry:

Pure ANI doesnt exist now but pure ASI does and you can see them on my avatar. Populations of different states are not the same even if both are gujjar, jats, rajputs etc.

Past?? You people belong to same past but latter shamelessly converted to islam

Atleast we werent Mughal biccchees.. like ur ancestors were... thats even worse... having your seperate religion... but still acting like mughal leader is god :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom