What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Nehhh... Mughals never raped anyone on Pakistan... It was only when they got in the heart of India, Rajasthan, Punjab that they started looting killing pillaging :smoking:

Mughals sure raped a lot of ancestors of present day pakistanis..
When Akbar came to Lahore, he ordered the execution of the rebels.Legend has it that to instill fear into the hearts of the common man, Akbar got their skins stuffed with wheat husk (ਤੂੜੀ, تُوڑى) and hung the dead-bodies on the main door.

For pakistanis it translates as "the next missile should be named AKBAR"

I was not talking about rajputs alone but the punjabis who were raped by mughals as well-whose muslim offspring now lives in present day pakistan..And as for rajputs who were married to mughal princess etc their muslim offspring also migrated to land of pure after partition..:pakistan:..The muslim rajputs almost 100% in pakistan..

Unlike rajastani rajputs there we dont have mughal blood in our veins! Infact the genetic test done in our population shows the only admixture which happened was thousands of years ago when ANI men married ASI woman from India :omghaha:

Mughals sure raped a lot of ancestors of present day pakistanis..

For pakistanis it translates as "the next missile should be named AKBAR"

Since when did execution became rape...

Mughals did 10x worse in Hindstan... Shall i remind you? ;)

I said Punjabi rajput have less ASI, after punjab the ASI percentage shot up. rajput of punjab & rajastan isnt the same! Anyway kids of mughals can not be considered rajputs anyway! And ofcourse Pakistanis on average have less ASI. The closest thiing to ANI are pakistanis and closest thing to ASI are Indians.

And
and he had to move his capital to Lahore for 20 years. Same cant be said of Rajastani rajputs :laughcry:

Pure ANI doesnt exist now but pure ASI does and you can see them on my avatar. Populations of different states are not the same even if both are gujjar, jats, rajputs etc.
Yeah sure. :omghaha: I can't even take you seriously because of that. Show me the link of Rajastahni Rajputs? Also show me Punjabi Jatts(myself). Also you haven't even taken into account the clans of Rajputs.

No, they did much worse to you people. ;) Various sources from the time say that rape occurred on the Hindu Kush. Hence the reason your Muslim. How does that feel?

No, they did much worse to you people. ;) Various sources from the time say that rape occurred on the Hindu Kush. Hence the reason your Muslim. How does that feel?

Look, there's no need to argue about history with these guys, because more than just history, we have a future. Pakistan will implode (in more ways than one) in 50 years when it's still a poor Islamic dump, with no achievements, and just a couple hundred million savages blowing themselves up. China can only keep their military alive for so long. Indians are known throughout the world for intelligence and dominate every elite university in the US. Pakistanis aren't relevant outside of terrorism discussions.

And punjabi muslims rajputs were fighting Akbar and he had to move his capital to Lahore for 20 years. Same cant be said of Rajastani rajputs :laughcry:

Of the entire period of mughal rule it was only 20 years that punjabi muslims gave any fight to mughals-Unlike marathas they were crushed and literally skinned by mughals and they never rose against mughals out of fear..

And punjabi muslims rajputs were fighting Akbar and he had to move his capital to Lahore for 20 years. Same cant be said of Rajastani rajputs :laughcry:

Of the entire period of mughal rule it was only 20 years that punjabi muslims gave any fight to mughals-Unlike marathas they were crushed and literally skinned by mughals and they never rose against mughals out of fear..

Unlike rajastani rajputs there we dont have mughal blood in our veins! Infact the genetic test done in our population shows the only admixture which happened was thousands of years ago when ANI men married ASI woman from India :omghaha:

Show me a proper link?

What are some mughal genetic traits are seen in rajastani rajputs and not in punjabi rajputs?Please answer before sprouting other BS theories.

The fact that you lot are muslims and many carry mughal facial features..Lol..

That's true but people make fun of Rajputs just because of a few clans that converted too Islam. Most clans dies fighting for their honor.
Its not surprising that Pakistan lost all 3 wars against India. Pakistan never had any great
warriors in the past. And the Pakistanis still worship the Arab invader Bin Qasim who
conquered parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan as their greatest war hero.
This is pathetic. The Indians celebrate the heroes of the past who defeated foreign invaders
and who protected India like Chandragupta who defeated the Greek invaders,
Yasodharman who defeated the Huns, Vikramaditya who defeated the Arabs, King Bhoj who
defeated the Turks, Gautamiputra who defeated the Scythians and Bajirao who defeated the Mughals.

Its not surprising that Pakistan lost all 3 wars against India. Pakistan never had any great
warriors in the past. And the Pakistanis still worship the Arab invader Bin Qasim who
conquered parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan as their greatest war hero.
This is pathetic. The Indians celebrate the heroes of the past who defeated foreign invaders
and who protected India like Chandragupta who defeated the Greek invaders,
Yasodharman who defeated the Huns, Vikramaditya who defeated the Arabs, King Bhoj who
defeated the Turks, Gautamiputra who defeated the Scythians and Bajirao who defeated the Mughals.

Bhai don't forget maharaja ranjit singh:coffee:

That is not how Historians analyze history bro.....maybe that is how they do it in madrassas in Pakistan....but the actual process is different....

Neither you nor me were present during those periods....so, history is not written merely based on unearthed artifacts......to give it a logical chronology they try to establish a link between those artifacts and modern day religion,culture and practices.....and modern day existing Hinduism provides much of that link.....

For example, since Hitler used Swastika symbol, a thousand year from now, if an artifact with the Nazi Swastika is found in Germany, will it be logical to conclude that the symbol originated in Germany....NO!
Logical people will try to connect the symbol to the place where it is extensively used and where the oldest such symbol is found....
You're talking about 7000 yrs, but acc. to some study say IVC is close to 9000 yrs old.....so, one can logically understand who 'copied' from whom....
Indus Valley 2,000 years older than thought - Hindustan Times

The Swastika in Belgium was a 7000 year old artifact - please don't tell me that Hindus traveled to Europe before even the advent of Hinduism.

From the archeological evidence it becomes clear that Vedic literature based cultural traditions are better identified with Post Indus Valley Civilization cultural traditions. Let me highlight some of the more pronounced facts in this regard:

• The formation of IVC’s cultural entities can be identified between 3300-1900 BC. Contrarily, the Historians identify formulation of Vedic traditions between 1500-600 BC.

• The IVC’s culture was identified in the Indus Valley (the whole of Pakistan), part of Indian Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat. These cultural moorings however do not find an extension into central and lower Gangese Valley in eastern and central Indian plains.

• The decline of IVC traditions started declining after 2000 BC and little of it was identified around 1300 BC. However, the Vedic traditions sustained its development even to the early historic era and shaped into a state-based urban civilization period.

• The Vedic cultural tradition do gel with the chiefdom based rural Post-IVC cultures as they also use rice, horse and iron etc. However, it also displays a distinct difference with the IVC as it was an urban civilization, whereas the Vedic Hindu culture was pronounced for the ABSENCE OF fortified cities, town planning and drainage, monumental art and architecture of burnt bricks, advanced specialization and sea trade, use of seals, weights, measures and script and the custom of burying the dead in cemeteries.

• An attempt aimed at presenting a distorted version of history through identification of fire places as fire -altars, waste pits as sacrificial pits in Harappan era sites and the imaginary reading of Sanskrit legends on Indus seals is nothing but clear fabrication of historical and archeological evidence. Such falsehood was presented in the manner because the presenters believed that India is a Hindu nation and has Hindu culture in continuity from so-called Vedic Aryans and they themselves wanted to see it that way, which however is not supported by evidence.

Please understand that the IVC had nothing to do with Vedic or Hindu culture and IVC is Pakistani heritage and not Indian.

Fattyacids, go to the MIT (the top engineering school in the world, obviously) Engineering and Computer Science department's page and look at whom they chose as their top alumni. Half of them are Indian and only one is Chinese.

Coincidence?

LOL, you picked the wrong Chinese, I did my degree at Cal. Most grad students in the top program are Chinese, lol. You see more Indians on H1B becoz most Chinese went back home to work in Chinese companies. There's no opportunity for Indians back home.
Overseas Indian is no different, you all have a lot of hubris LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom