What's new

Indian Crowd Boo with "Jai Shri Ram" to Mohammad Rizwan Who Was Returning to Pavillion

God damn fanatics, this is exactly what a religiously radicalized society looks like in flesh and blood

This is not normal behavior, there's something seriously going wrong in India
Rizwan behaves like a Maulana everywhere more than a cricketer, what's the problem if people reciprocate?

Shameful! It doesnt matter whether we win or we lose, but we act in a petty, ungracious manner. That is why I have no more joy in watching Indo-Pak cricket matches any more.

Regards

I agree with you..Sometimes, I think our people seriously lack even basic decency towards others. Such people are an insult to be called even Hindus/India who do not respect others.

I mean, somewhere we, Indians, have to start introspection now, otherwise, it will be too late. I was sharing my opinion in another forum today, it is an insane act of Govt of India not to give a visa to Pakistan. What kind of crazy mindset of these people who are in the power corridor for us??

Rizwan behaves like a Maulana everywhere more than a cricketer, what's the problem if people reciprocate?

What is the problem if he behaves like a Maulana? What exactly he has done apart from thanking his god for Pakistan's win against Afghanistan? Tomorrow, if our players do Namaskar or something like that in the field after taking a wicket, would you like if England or Australia to stop our player from doing such kind of thing to us?

Do we understand that there is a basic civility that must be practiced whenever we invite our guests? If we can not tolerate people of other faiths, then BCCI and Govt of India should not have hosted a World Cup match in India.

So does cheteshwar pujara - he is a devout Hindu without the hateful aspect just like Rizwan - Pujara is well liked by everyone internationally for his down to earth nature

Rizwan is a proud Muslim without ever hating on anyone else , he is the kindest, most wholesome player in our team- what's wrong in that?
You're a bigot if his Muslim identity bothers you this much that you start booing him with fanatical chants (by fanatical I mean it in the context they were said in not the chant themselves)

Last edited:
God’s name people are chanting, what is issue here?
Issue is they are using religious symbols and slogans to TAUNT. It's like in Modi's India when you encounter with lowly behaviour of rowdy elements and suppose, it can not go lower than but you would surprised to see how lower man are willing to go to prove they are true Hindu. This is disgusting. Where is now 'Atithi devo bhava'? This whole show is run by the semi-literate leader for illiterate folks like you.

Rijwan behawes like he does because he is a genuinely pious Mujlim, Chindoos behawe like they do it because they lowe making people feel uncomfortable by reminding them of their pantheon of deranged rapist cryptid bhagwans.

Rizwan behaves like a Maulana everywhere more than a cricketer,
Just want to add to this - a Chindoo thinks you are a maulana for following your religion and this offends them enough to start practicing their own religion.
This tells us two things:
  1. Chindoos are all seething inside when you practice Ijlam and will equate you with a learned religious scholar.
  2. Chindoo piety and sincerity towards their own deranged shiv ling appreciation group only comes out of an urge to compete with us - they implicitly know it's phony nonsense but try to force it in everyone's face out of insecurity

Back
Top Bottom