What's new

Indian Crowd Boo with "Jai Shri Ram" to Mohammad Rizwan Who Was Returning to Pavillion

Rizwan behaves like a Maulana everywhere more than a cricketer, what's the problem if people reciprocate?

I am Muslim but i do not like to drag politics or religion in sports.
This is the reason Pakistani cricket team is not like it was before 2000s.
Hafiz might play role in this match.

But..

It is Rizwan personal life. If he even start Namaz/prayer in the ground. Even ICC has no objections.
Same is for any Indian cricketer, kohli can say "Jay Shri Ram" after making century.

But chanting or yelling on others player who belong to different religion is pure stupidity and this shows their mental problems. After Jay Shri Ram chant, he will not change his religion.

What if all Pakistani cricket fans start "Allah o Akbar", "Allah o Akbar", when kohli or rohit is returning to pavilion?
It just show how people are ignorent.

I agree with you..Sometimes, I think our people seriously lack even basic decency towards others. Such people are an insult to be called even Hindus/India who do not respect others.

I mean, somewhere we, Indians, have to start introspection now, otherwise, it will be too late. I was sharing my opinion in another forum today, it is an insane act of Govt of India not to give a visa to Pakistan. What kind of crazy mindset of these people who are in the power corridor for us??

What is the problem if he behaves like a Maulana? What exactly he has done apart from thanking his god for Pakistan's win against Afghanistan? Tomorrow, if our players do Namaskar or something like that in the field after taking a wicket, would you like if England or Australia to stop our player from doing such kind of thing to us?

Do we understand that there is a basic civility that must be practiced whenever we invite our guests? If we can not tolerate people of other faiths, then BCCI and Govt of India should not have hosted a World Cup match in India.
So if you see no issue in rizwan chanting his gods name, what issue you see in people chanting their gods name ?

I agree with you..Sometimes, I think our people seriously lack even basic decency towards others. Such people are an insult to be called even Hindus/India who do not respect others.

I mean, somewhere we, Indians, have to start introspection now, otherwise, it will be too late. I was sharing my opinion in another forum today, it is an insane act of Govt of India not to give a visa to Pakistan. What kind of crazy mindset of these people who are in the power corridor for us??

What is the problem if he behaves like a Maulana? What exactly he has done apart from thanking his god for Pakistan's win against Afghanistan? Tomorrow, if our players do Namaskar or something like that in the field after taking a wicket, would you like if England or Australia to stop our player from doing such kind of thing to us?

Do we understand that there is a basic civility that must be practiced whenever we invite our guests? If we can not tolerate people of other faiths, then BCCI and Govt of India should not have hosted a World Cup match in India.

Nopes , India is not responsible for the image pakistan as a country and its people have created for themselves. Pakistanis are not used to enter India with Visa given their track records. So India cannot be blamed if now its govt hesitates in giving the visas.

God damn fanatics, this is exactly what a religiously radicalized society looks like in flesh and blood

This is not normal behavior, there's something seriously going wrong in India
Its nothing in front of what have pakistan in past have braught in the ground.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 72
Rizwan just pray to God as tankful.

Hindus here yelling on a guest player who has different religion.

can you comment on this?

Hindus are also praying to god. So what is wrong here?:pop:

Nobody is misbehaving, throwing things, invading pitch, just chanting, if you can't tolerate a bunch of speaking their words, there is something wrong with you.

Hindus are also praying to god. So what is wrong here?:pop:

Nobody is misbehaving, throwing things, invading pitch, just chanting, if you can't tolerate a bunch of speaking their words, there is something wrong with you.

........... only that over last decade, outside world only heard these religious words during a Muslim lynching ritual in India. And crowd booed these words to make a point.

........... only that over last decade, outside world only heard these religious words during a Muslim lynching ritual in India. And crowd booed these words to make a point.
So? People committing crimes in the name of god do a lot of things. The point is, is anyone committing a crime? Are there any laws or codes violated? Don't make a mountain of a molehill. Anyone can show off.

Heckling is a part of every sport ,if you too soft about this take retirement and play gully cricket.

Besides isn't he that maulana who likes to do namaz on cricket field ?

If you bring Allah on the ground you will get Jai Shri Ram in return.

Ahmedabad crowd is the best.:D

Last edited:
It is funny to see some pakistanis to raising this.
This is what indian team had to face after visiting pakistan. Here is a pakistani fan punching kris srikant in his stomach.
F8dMt0SbUAAmw3m.jpg

Not very different from the below chants which were heard earlier...

“Pakistan ka matlab kya, la ilaha ilallah Hindustan ka matlab kya, bhaad mein jaye humko kya”.

Lol nobody said that in a cricket match

But since you want to lie like a good Hindu, let me share some more chants for you that you can use in future to defend degeneracy of your countrymen

Sabzi mandi Tariq road
Bharat barha madarchod

One more:

Goli nikli gun sai
India merai lun sai

@hatehs you have any more??

Back
Top Bottom