What's new

Indian cuisine vs Pakistani cuisine

I don't think i can survive without Indian food. I am pretty sure i would hang myself if i were made to survive ONLY on non-indian cuisine. Pakistani cuisine works too.....there isn't a lot difference between the two anyway.....

There is a hell ova diff between south indian food n Pakistani food...

99% same name same food. what eva it gives good taste to our tongue.

So true there is lots of punaabi(came after partition) touch to contamprarry indian food even western & chinese ???????? Now the main diff between indian & pakistaani food is that chefs in pakistan ure lots of fat,Chilli & khare masale as compared to indian chefs in simillar dishes , Thanks .

You guys eat vegies...alot of types of daals n wierd vegie curries... veggie curries?? our food is full of meat n stuff...

You guys eat vegies...alot of types of daals n wierd vegie curries... veggie curries?? our food is full of meat n stuff...

daal with chapli kebabs are awesome

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

So true there is lots of punaabi(came after partition) touch to contamprarry indian food even western & chinese ???????? Now the main diff between indian & pakistaani food is that chefs in pakistan ure lots of fat,Chilli & khare masale as compared to indian chefs in simillar dishes , Thanks .

fat comes with beef and mutton, but i agree oil is always needed to fry the meat first, in my knowledge karachi cuisine has low fat but lahoris use a lot of fat for unknown reason

Maybee thats true but the main reason is that social systems in pakistan are pritty similar to what they were after 1947-8 but indian society is more cosmopolitian so offlate demands more healthy & low on spices& chilli at least in resturants , Thanks

My fav restaurant in Hyderabad....

external-view-of-the.jpg

Seems like some pilgrimage place, I have heard so much about "Hyderabadi Dum Biryani" of Paradise. I am dying to have my Biryani here.

I like Sajji with rice-
and
Desi Burger with desi Omelet dsi tikian with desi ketchup with desi russian salad with desi coke and a desi gold leaf :lol:-

There is a hell ova diff between south indian food n Pakistani food...

there is a hell lot of diff between south south indian food and some 300 km north of it only,u r talking abt 3000km,there is no such thing as indian food.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

still,thats nothing,basically it is like paneer butter masala and butter chikcen,same dish with paneer/chicken,no diff otherwise high on oil/fat

You have wrong facts. There are more meat eaters in India than veg eaters. very few people are remained veggies. Don't generalize. Eating pork is not a big deal for Indians. I have tasted such south Indian non veg delicacies. India is the country with best food veriety. India food taste change after every 50 kms. whether it's veg or non veg. Punjabi, Gujrathi, Marathi, Orrisa, South Indian , North east and many more. If someone can create a thread on veriety Indian food believe me it will be bigger thread than Rafael or Euro fighter. :cheers:

Recently i visited Karachi bakery in Hyderabad( India). Lot more varieties are there, But lot more tastes same as Indian foods. But some names are different and chef's are Pakistani's. I don't find lot of difference between our habitats.

off-topic:- I noticed cops in civil dress, watching every one carefully. They note down our car numbers..... :police:

there is a hell lot of diff between south south indian food and some 300 km north of it only,u r talking abt 3000km,there is no such thing as indian food.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

still,thats nothing,basically it is like paneer butter masala and butter chikcen,same dish with paneer/chicken,no diff otherwise high on oil/fat

Thats right if you take sambar for example(karnatik,andhra,mallu,madras) they dont taste alike & there is so much variety in chutnies its unimaginable?????????

Recently i visited Karachi bakery in Hyderabad( India). Lot more varieties are there, But lot more tastes same as Indian foods. But some names are different and chef's are Pakistani's. I don't find lot of difference between our habitats.

off-topic:- I noticed cops in civil dress, watching every one carefully. They note down our car numbers..... :police:

wow, you have karachi bakery.. :)

is this it??

karachibekary.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom