What's new

Indian cuisine vs Pakistani cuisine

LOl sensitive??? is nawab a chef??? does he know to cook ???????

Any one could be chef- Even if he can fry a chip- what a cast has to do with it?-
Dont be over zealous for nothing-

itti-chokha1.jpg

Patna Ka Presley, bet you like this.

Yes, I like it. Last time I had roasted littis in Bangalore, there is one Chilli-Pepper shop, it was very expensive Rs. 80 for 3 littis. It was expensive but too much delicious and dipped in pure ghee.

Nihari is Awadhi cuisine, love Awadhi recipes. Yes the Nabwab was Muslim, an ancient Indian Muslim! :lol:

Le bhai tu bhi kha le

images

what is it ?

please explain. I always wanted to create this thread but I am beaten on that. being mindful of my Vegitarian neighbours I was being careful. I have tasted and seen some Indian (meat free) food and it beats our food hands down.
I think in the end it will be our music and food that will bring us together and make us more acceptible to each other.

I will also share some of our traditional dishes that are not (maas/ meat heavy) (well that rules out our Sugi)

images

essentially any marinated meat stuck on sticks near bonefire or coals and slow cooked with fire in the middle and the food is stood upright. sorry there i break my code already

thanks all for positive contributions

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Einstien was a Jew :D
shhh

food talk only please no spolier posts

I want to share everyone's favourite Pakora types and then I will tell you mine and beat you all

e1cahh.jpg

This is what I had for lunch last Sunday. Very unhealthy. :lol:

Not Indian cuisine!

What Bullshit is going on here. First of Indian don't think what food is Muslim or Hindu. Nawabs of Awadh were Shias, shall I bring Shia-Sunni thing here. Or should I claim Hindus discovered rotis, Daal or spices or making curry dishes. Most of the cuisine came to India from Iran and Iranians were eating it before becoming Muslims.

Thats right if you take sambar for example(karnatik,andhra,mallu,madras) they dont taste alike & there is so much variety in chutnies its unimaginable?????????

dude,thats 4 states,i think linguistic grouping is a wrong way to administer even though it helps.Culturally it can have 7-8 regions easily.TN and Karnataka alone can be divided into 8 diff parts.Especially TN,every other town thinks they are another country.Hot headed proud chutiyas(we) but i love them(us) for that only.

sambhar at my home tastes diff from one at my phoofas,even not that much also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom