What's new

Indian defence & religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted for the truth.

I'm also a culprit because I was the one who posted some recent occurences here. Mea Culpa :D

Oh maybe I missed you then... in LCA thread... :taz:

crushing limboos is the practice carried out by hindu...........

eg:whenevr a person buys a car,truck,bike...he will surely crush limboos by driving over it.

it is done just to keep some evil powers away from it:tup:

All you people who are arguing for such practices have no idea what Hinduism really is. Hinduism is rooted in Vedas. It gives the general philosophy of Hinduism which is more or less scientific in nature. And then there is social constructs called 'Smritis' which are man made and rooted in the age they were written. If you look at 'Manu Smriti', there are some of abhorrent things which can make modern Hindu bow his head in shame and disgust. But a learned Hindu would know that they are not binding on him. Most of these superstitions come from tribals who were secluded. For lack of transportation back then, people had become prey for these superstitions laid by elite in the garb of religion. One of the most known evil is that of caste system, where a person was demoted to a life of a shudra/untouchable based on his birth. And the shudra was resigned to his fate believing that this practice has a sanction in religion as 'God intended'.

As much as British looted the India, there are few good things they left for India. Indian Nationalism ( never heard of before British) was a direct consequence of occupation of India by foreign forces. Until then Indians lived in villages totally secluded and as an atomic unit producing whatever they need locally. Hence there were never scientific advances in society to the scale that we are witnessing today.

There is everything wrong in that. Science is the diametrical opposite of superstition. None of the practices mentioned are religion us; they are grotesque mumbo-jumbo from villages, favoured by backward villagers.

Besides, religion has no place in a secular republic.

I think a secular republic means the state in neutral towards any religion.
@ topic The practice does sound superstitious.But it looks like it has been a tradition.So,let it be.

All you people who are arguing for such practices have no idea what Hinduism really is. Hinduism is rooted in Vedas.

Some of the practises like Bhumi Puja are not superstition as some posters have already explained and no one claimed they are done for the sake of Hinduism.

These practises are what that lends the quirkyness and color to the otherwise bland and robotic happenings and represents the culture and tradition of this land.

So please read properly what is being said before explaining what is Hinduism here. Also if you did not know Bhumi Puja is an essential part in Buddhism too.

Monks doing a Bhumi Puja Lhagyal on the site of new monastery.

Bhumi%20Puja%20Lhagyal%202b.jpg

In the ultimate analysis, India will survive as she is depending on whether or not the majority makes it possible for the minorities to breathe. The minorities include many more besides the Muslims: they include the religious minorities, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Sikh; they include tribal minorities, the tribals of central India and of north-east India; they include ethnic minorities, such as the Tamils, broadly, the Dravidians; and they include linguistic minorities, like the Gorkhali-speakers and the Santhals in west Bengal. Most of all, they include the caste minority, the Dalits.

The majority has to decide whether it will impose its beliefs, traditions and customs on the rest, and where this is to end. The majority cannot conduct itself in an authoritarian manner, taking for granted that its ways are acceptable to all others until there is a revolt.

This discussion has gone on based on the brute power of the majority to insist that its peculiar ways, not to say superstitions, have to be maintained, and to insist that lack of resistance implies consent.

The concepts which we are speaking here are universal, it happens everywhere and should be treated as such, reactions are not necessary when they are harmless physically or emotionally..

Where does this stop? You claim that these are harmless in themselves, and are universal. Have the minorities a right to ask for detachment from these rituals? Will they not face hostility and ostracism at work if they refuse to take part? Should minorities be judged to be willing to participate if they do not physically revolt?

I was not the one who said a drink would be just fine for keeping up the spirits.

What special pleading! The only remark made was about a waste of good whisky. Nobody suggested drinking whisky in public as part of a group ceremonial.

The foreigners have no problem with it and take part in it, the Indian higher management wants it, the employees want it. So who will say no ?

Whether Mr.Joe Shearer likes it or not, most believe in it and such rituals will continue. For instance just day before yesterday the Bhumi Puja for the four laning of the NH-69 segment from Mettupalayam to CBE was done and work was started.

The foreigners could not care less; they are here to achieve short-term ends. The people damaged are those who are directly or indirectly compelled to take part in these rituals and ceremonies.

For more details, commissioning of a new Air India flight ;

And that proves what exactly? That an abuse, a cultural abuse, continues?

1st. Agreed.
2nd. Agreed, but in this case how do you think that a model of the rockets comes in your or anyones way? Care to explain how it gets into your way in your experiences?
3rd, How can you ban something which is offensive to only a minority of people and others do not thing its so offensive?

Why is it needed? Have we asked ourselves why we need to go through these meaningful rituals, in spite of "offensive to only a minority of people and others do not thing its so offensive?"

You call it superstition, others call it tradition. Perceptions vary and and the perception carried by the majority wins.

Source of disharmony, for whom ?

Only for those who see it as a source of disharmony. Not for others, to whom it is just a simple ritual practised since ages.

Why it has to be institutionalized ? It harms exactly how ?

Why every vestige of Indic culture needs to be erased because a insignificant minority feels insecure ?

For the simple reason that if you impose your will on the minorities, you are validating the Two Nation Theory. You are in effect saying that there are differences, but the majority will have its way. This is gangsterism. The law is what the majority says it is. This is precisely what the AIML argued. This is precisely what Pakistanis and Bangladeshis want to hear, to justify their separate nationhood.

We might ask ourselves why Indic culture depends on public imposition of this culture on the minorities.

I was actually asking you to point out what particular things you do not like.

I have actually never been so much into religion myself, if you dont like it you dont like it! But just because you dont like it does not mean majority dont like it too, it should be what the majority think. I would also like to tell you that it does not mean it becomes obsessive but these trivial things should not bother even a hardcore atheist. Minding own business actually bodes well

How cowardly can we get? So we buy our peace of mind by allowing members of minorities to fend for themselves?

That is the line of least resistance. "I don't care much one way or the other, so let's go with brute force. I really don't think it's reasonable for minorities to disturb our peace by objecting to anything." Wonderful. Because we can't be bothered to resist, the minorities must hunker down.

It will not and need not.

No one has answered how these small rituals harm anyone. If it does not harm anyone why care about it ? Because that practise is not rooted from that person's religion ?

I'll be brutally honest - why many people (mostly Abrahamaic minorities) oppose these practices is because they it feeds their insecurity by seeing Indic rituals being done and reminds them that Indic religions still play a huge role in the activities of day to day life of Indians. A totally unwarranted insecurity which no one can help. All the excuses about superstitions, tribal practises are nothing but a polished way of saying that.

Why do you not see that constantly reminding a minority that it is a minority is the best way to keep alive divisions in society?

Fazlu, were you there when the pooja was being done, if you were a part of that project, I will assure you that even the majority will not ban you, if you want to offer prayers there.... people who have faith would like prayers being offered no matter of which belief...

The point of course being that none should be asked to participate, there should be no ritual to require participation.

well you did not understand my post dear fazlu.

I did not call the minorities as insignificant. Because then you not have an Hamid Ansari lighting a deepa at the beginning of the function as he did some days back.

I used the word "minorities" in a different context there.Insignificant are those who see ulterior motives in these small quirky rituals that are a part of our culture and feel insecure/embarrassed at the sight of that.

These rituals have been a part and parcel of our culture for ages, they cause no harm- mental, physical- to anyone and as such there is no need for anybody to obsess over it.

Why can they not be eliminated? Why are its supporters so dogged about carrying them out? Have you thought about how important these things are to you, that you cannot tolerate opposition to them?

What about the tyranny of the minority ? Something like you seek to impose your opinion on everyone else ? Is it justified ?

No, no more than the tyranny of the majority is justified. Tyranny of neither kind is justified.

Which, btw, is exactly the reason why elimination of these rituals should be institutionalised: so that neither group can impose its will on the other.

Things cant stop for the sake of one person's insecurity. If they feel it is not worthwhile they can happily skip the event.

And that will not isolate a person, and put that person clearly out of touch with his colleagues?

Now the truth is coming out. So it is not about superstitions or logic or science. It is about a section of minorities feeling insecure at the sight of a ritual rooted in Indic religions.A totally unwarranted feeling on their part.

They are superstitious rituals, and the objection is to both the superstition as well as to the imposition of these on the unwilling.

What harm does it do to them if these rituals take place ? No one is doing a ritual for an asteroid hitting the minority homes or a swine flu hitting them. As I said some things can be taken as genuine but everything cant be held hostage to the whims of what a section of minority feel or may feel.

Doing a bhumi puja or breaking a coconut or having a small arti eliminates the minority. What a logic sirjee !

Your sense of insecurity at anything Indic, astounds me.

Why do you say that? I have never objected to Indic rituals, as you call them, Hindu rituals as I call them, being performed in pupublic during the Pujas, and to the minorities voluntarily going out of their ways, out of their beaten track and job locations to participate. It is only when these rituals are brought into the work-place, and imposed on the minority that the whole situation becomes objectionable.

Its not called tyranny and I was not referring to only Hindus, I am yet to be shown that a Muslim associated with a project was told not to offer prayers because it would offend the Hindu majority, if yes then I withdraw my argument. The best example for you would be to see Indian Army.. also read the official press release of INS Teg which will give you an idea of the microcosm in India..

Very simply, Hindu rituals are the default, and everyone is expected to go along with them. Why? Why should these be the default? Why not use organisational funds and resources to have multi-dimensional practices - the weak approach? Why have them at all - the strong approach?

Im sorry if one person feels uncomfortable and it is stopped then it will be called monarchy.. I hope you are not going there or are you?

It is not called monarchy. Monarchy is the autocratic rule of a sovereign. Using fancy words for the sake of effect is not a good argument.

Restraining oneself in the face of even a single person's discomfort is called secularism.

India has a fine balance which is being disturbed by the politics which ensnare them into cheapness.. In villages a Muslim cuts a goat for a Hindu ceremony to take place..

The fine balance is being increasingly put out of balance by the willingness of the majority to impose its will on others, and to compensate by allowing other minorities to do similarly partisan things. We cannot complain when our minority neighbours act up, because we have committed faults earlier ourselves.

Assuming that people who worship stones are stupid, is also wrong. This is how hate & disharmony spreads.

The typical lines of an agent provocateur.

Bikini dress code in swimming pool is also superstition.

How? Has it been enforced by one set of people on another? If not, it is not autocratic. Does it purport to serve some supernatural purpose in some explicit but unexplained manner? If so, it is superstition. If not, how does wearing a bikini become superstition? Just to be able to use a tu quoque argument.

Such dictatorial dress codes should not be allowed around swimming pools. People should be allowed to take a dip in dhoti, saree, choli, salwar and shirt-pants in whichever manner they like.

Bikinis are not imposed. Swimming costume is imposed, because it is functionally necessary, and there is no implication of compulsion. There is no implication of isolation either.

your hateful comments on religious people and their freedom is producing disharmony. You can't gag people and stop them to publicly display their beliefs and going to temple. If going to temple is offensive to you, then you coloring your car in Red/Black is also offensive to my eyes. Either repaint it blue/white or shove it in your backside.

Nobody objected to rituals in a temple. The objection is to rituals in a public place.

People should speak up against Red/Black cars, I hate these colors. Blue/white should be institutionalized. I am saddam Hussein, I will decide whats correct and whats wrong. Hindus are so stupid, tribal, backward(because white men said so). Blah blah blah.. (hitch *whisky*) ;)

The difference is, as is clearly understood except by those who have lost the argument and now wish to be rescued, one set of behavioural compulsions is linked to the public arena, to jobs and to livelihood, and are superstitions associated with the religion of the majority, even though the superstitions have no impact on effectiveness.

PS: Drinking whisky pushes up spirits because its invented by white men, crashing champagne bottle on boats is also good as this tradition was invented by white men(inspired from Indian rituals, they needed something to feel better) but lemon crushing is a blasphemy, it should be banned. Bloody brown Indian backward ritual. How dare brown backward Indian tried to match Godly white men?

Drinking whisky in private is one thing. Drinking whisky as part of an inauguration ceremony is another, and is objectionable.

Champagne bottles to launch ships is highly objectionable.

There are many more rituals in Indian Army (one of the most famous being a "certain event" before any soldier embarks to Siachen), IAF and IN that I would like to share here, but I dont want to earn the ire of Mr.Joe or increase his already off-the-chart insecurity :lol:

Isn't it surprising that those who are so obsessed with these rituals that they make a separate thread of it, and cannot bear to give it up, even when told that these are offensive to minorities, should now seek solace in proclaiming the others the offenders?

This comment from you who I was believing to be scientifically oriented is so unappreciated

Why so? What is it that you are unable to explain?

I would agree to most of your comment but then if RSS is doing such things why do you give it so much of a thought, forget those goons.. as I said religious fanaticism is everywhere.. Its not the scope a religion has, its the scope created by people.. lets not forget that.. let there be no bad blood between Indians, we have a very hostile neighbor who is ready to cash in on exactly the same concept. From the start I have been speaking as an Indian, if you see my earlier post I even mentioned about the practice of muslims who drink water only while sitting...

How does one superstition cancel another?

Following the culture of the land doesn't equate to "tyranny of majority" imho.

Indians are religious in nature and they perform the rituals as they have always done. What is wrong with it? Many rituals are not even religious in nature. They are just supposed to bring good tidings.

Let's not take secularism to such an extreme that the people start hating it. India is secular because the vast majority of us want it to be secular.

Let's not create a dogma of secularism and become secular fanatics.

Honestly I cant believe we are having a debate on this insignificant topic.

When I first saw this thread I thought it is something concerning some defence concepts from the scriptures.

Who was it who created this strip? and populated

i saw this whole thread pass by, It was hijacked from LCA thread after joe aisha and angad_nsa jumped to the topic...

It was separated out, with what intention I do not know.

Quoted for the truth.

I'm also a culprit because I was the one who posted some recent occurences here. Mea Culpa :D

Such rituals represent philosophical values. In this case, harmony with Nature, which is an integral part of the Indic world-view.

I notice your post was attacked viciously by an enraged fanatic, in this very thread.

What philosophical values, and why is it necessary to choose the philosophical values of the majority community exclusively?

What philosophical values, and why is it necessary to choose the philosophical values of the majority community exclusively?

From where did "communities" come into the picture.

Let us leave behind this communal mindset.

Indic philosophical values do not belong to any "community" exclusively. It is the common ancestral heritage of all Indians.

It's like saying that the heritage of Cyrus, Darius and Nawroz belongs only to Zoroastrian Iranians. Iranians are fortunately sensible enough to reject such nonsense.

Indic philosophical values do not belong to any "community" exclusively. It is the common ancestral heritage of all Indians.

It's like saying that the heritage of Cyrus, Darius and Nawroz belongs only to Zoroastrian Iranians. Iranians are fortunately sensible enough to reject such nonsense.

Oh, right. The koothuvilakku is the heritage of Christians and Muslims and Buddhists and Sikhs and Jains. Sure. Your argument about Cyrus, Darius and Nawroz is overwhelmingly convincing. Rahu Kaalam is also part of their heritage. Whatever you say. Who can stand against your giant intellect?

This is the Sticky LCA thread, and I am not willing to let an uneducated bigot wreck it for future posters and readers. Therefore I shall not respond to any post here not connected to the LCA. Admittedly, it is tempting to make a monkey of an admitted monkey. It is time to put that temptation behind me.

In the ultimate analysis, India will survive as she is depending on whether or not the majority makes it possible for the minorities to breathe. The minorities include many more besides the Muslims: they include the religious minorities, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Sikh; they include tribal minorities, the tribals of central India and of north-east India; they include ethnic minorities, such as the Tamils, broadly, the Dravidians; and they include linguistic minorities, like the Gorkhali-speakers and the Santhals in west Bengal. Most of all, they include the caste minority, the Dalits.

Oh oh senor, just speak for yourself and what you are. No need to speak for others like Buddhists, Sikhs, Jain or Tamils, Gorkhali etc. No "Pakkathu elaikku payasam" please ;). If you dont know the meaning ask me.

I'm a Tamizh and I posted how Buddhist monks too do Bhumi Puja.

Coming to the "allowing to breathe", please tell me how crushing four lemons under a tank truck suffocates you until the lemons take on a whole different connotation ?

I will leave the rest of the monstrous example of unnecessary verbosity, which seems to be your favorite tactic of misleading readers, that was not needed in the first place .

The foreigners could not care less; they are here to achieve short-term ends. The people damaged are those who are directly or indirectly compelled to take part in these rituals and ceremonies.

For the simple reason that if you impose your will on the minorities,

Now you are pulling things out of rear. Can you show me that anyone was 'compelled' to take part or is it just your fertile imagination clutching at straws ?

That a culture,tradition will continue irrespective of the insecure ramblings of a few.

Why do you not see that constantly reminding a minority that it is a minority is the best way to keep alive divisions in society?

Today it will be these rituals, tomorrow it will be the idols, day after it will be the temples.

Why do you think these are done to remind you are the minority ? Insecurity perhaps ?

As another poster said, India is secular not because minorities want but because majority wants.

Why can they not be eliminated? Why are its supporters so dogged about carrying them out? Have you thought about how important these things are to you, that you cannot tolerate opposition to them?

Why they have to be eliminated ? Why are its critics so dogged about rooting it out ? Have you thought how these things are important to others that you cannot tolerate they carrying it out ?

Which, btw, is exactly the reason why elimination of these rituals should be institutionalised: so that neither group can impose its will on the other.

But here you are imposing your will (about banning them) on a group that does not want it to be banned.

My advice - if those rituals cause so much heartburn to you stay away from them. No one will miss you.

They are superstitious rituals, and the objection is to both the superstition as well as to the imposition of these on the unwilling.

Again superstition to you, traditions that defines who we are to others. Why are you so intolerant and fascistic to other view of thought ?

Who asks you to participate or celebrate these things ? If you feel they are superstition stay away. Let people who find solace in it do it.

It is only when these rituals are brought into the work-place, and imposed on the minority that the whole situation becomes objectionable.

They have not been brought..they have always been there. And why should the majority always bend to the will and whims of the minority ? Anyway you are totally going on a tangent here.

I have already explained how rituals like Bhumi puja are no exclusive to Hinduism and is done in Buddhism too. So Buddhists are not minorities ?

It is a section of Abrahamic minorities who whine at every thing Indic as it purportedly offends their monotheistic dogmatic beliefs.

Oh you should see the USN ship launches.

Launching of USS Michael Murphy

christenussmurphy.jpg

Isn't it surprising that those who are so obsessed with these rituals that they make a separate thread of it, and cannot bear to give it up, even when told that these are offensive to minorities, should now seek solace in proclaiming the others the offenders?

It was the Mods..Not me. Because I don't take these things seriously and I was just matter of factly referring to these practises in my primary post and had no idea that it would feed so much insecurity and fear of survival inside you. Had I known that I would have not posted it. :lol:

There is everything wrong in that. Science is the diametrical opposite of superstition. None of the practices mentioned are religion us; they are grotesque mumbo-jumbo from villages, favoured by backward villagers.

Besides, religion has no place in a secular republic.

As usual,

Any force/belief that lets us shed our ego and helps us to place genuine work/effort is a positive element and in India,religion is what it is.

If Man can control everything with his brains and luck/chance played no part,world would not be seeing Tsunamis and Earthquakes.

It's funny seeing these people who hide their own petty religious insecurities under the garb of science, logic, rationality and bring in all the minorities (Tamizh who have a separate festival Ayutha Puja to worship the tools of livelihood and Gorkhalis who are the ones who celebrate Durga Puja with gala and festivity in the Army) to put forth their own views. Such a see through. It only takes a little bit of scratching for the veneer to give way to the true feelings

The majority has to decide whether it will impose its beliefs, traditions and customs on the rest, and where this is to end. The majority cannot conduct itself in an authoritarian manner, taking for granted that its ways are acceptable to all others until there is a revolt.

This discussion has gone on based on the brute power of the majority to insist that its peculiar ways, not to say superstitions, have to be maintained, and to insist that lack of resistance implies consent.

Where does this stop? You claim that these are harmless in themselves, and are universal. Have the minorities a right to ask for detachment from these rituals? Will they not face hostility and ostracism at work if they refuse to take part? Should minorities be judged to be willing to participate if they do not physically revolt?

What special pleading! The only remark made was about a waste of good whisky. Nobody suggested drinking whisky in public as part of a group ceremonial.

Why is it needed? Have we asked ourselves why we need to go through these meaningful rituals, in spite of "offensive to only a minority of people and others do not thing its so offensive?"

For the simple reason that if you impose your will on the minorities, you are validating the Two Nation Theory. You are in effect saying that there are differences, but the majority will have its way. This is gangsterism. The law is what the majority says it is. This is precisely what the AIML argued. This is precisely what Pakistanis and Bangladeshis want to hear, to justify their separate nationhood.

We might ask ourselves why Indic culture depends on public imposition of this culture on the minorities.

How cowardly can we get? So we buy our peace of mind by allowing members of minorities to fend for themselves?

That is the line of least resistance. "I don't care much one way or the other, so let's go with brute force. I really don't think it's reasonable for minorities to disturb our peace by objecting to anything." Wonderful. Because we can't be bothered to resist, the minorities must hunker down.

The point of course being that none should be asked to participate, there should be no ritual to require participation.

No, no more than the tyranny of the majority is justified. Tyranny of neither kind is justified.

And that will not isolate a person, and put that person clearly out of touch with his colleagues?

Why do you say that? I have never objected to Indic rituals, as you call them, Hindu rituals as I call them, being performed in pupublic during the Pujas, and to the minorities voluntarily going out of their ways, out of their beaten track and job locations to participate. It is only when these rituals are brought into the work-place, and imposed on the minority that the whole situation becomes objectionable.

Very simply, Hindu rituals are the default, and everyone is expected to go along with them. Why? Why should these be the default? Why not use organisational funds and resources to have multi-dimensional practices - the weak approach? Why have them at all - the strong approach?

It is not called monarchy. Monarchy is the autocratic rule of a sovereign. Using fancy words for the sake of effect is not a good argument.

Restraining oneself in the face of even a single person's discomfort is called secularism.

The fine balance is being increasingly put out of balance by the willingness of the majority to impose its will on others, and to compensate by allowing other minorities to do similarly partisan things. We cannot complain when our minority neighbours act up, because we have committed faults earlier ourselves.

The typical lines of an agent provocateur.

How? Has it been enforced by one set of people on another? If not, it is not autocratic. Does it purport to serve some supernatural purpose in some explicit but unexplained manner? If so, it is superstition. If not, how does wearing a bikini become superstition? Just to be able to use a tu quoque argument.

Bikinis are not imposed. Swimming costume is imposed, because it is functionally necessary, and there is no implication of compulsion. There is no implication of isolation either.

Nobody objected to rituals in a temple. The objection is to rituals in a public place.

The difference is, as is clearly understood except by those who have lost the argument and now wish to be rescued, one set of behavioural compulsions is linked to the public arena, to jobs and to livelihood, and are superstitions associated with the religion of the majority, even though the superstitions have no impact on effectiveness.

Drinking whisky in private is one thing. Drinking whisky as part of an inauguration ceremony is another, and is objectionable.

Why so? What is it that you are unable to explain?

How does one superstition cancel another?

It was separated out, with what intention I do not know.

I can only tell you this, discrimination is on your mind and no matter what arguments given you will think that way.

You have been hell bent on minorities only in your recent posts, before you were questioning the Scientific value behind them, changing gears much?

When I said minority I did not divide based on Hinduism, Islam, Sikh, etc... I divided them based on the thinking, based on the value system in India that you need to co-exist.. Take example of the month of Ramzan, I live in Hyderabad where a good 40% are Muslims and as part of their rituals they start their prayers early in the morning at 4 over loud speakers.. from the concept you go by The evil majority here the evil Hindus will not let them happen, how can they? However, the reality is different, we have no issues with it because that is something they believe in and have faith in.. what is wrong in that? I never counted myself as a majority and felt that it should stop..

Even in cities, town where the Muslim population is a low minority the Ramzan month is the same.. I have not heard the majority there saying that it should be stopped, why should they, they have all the rights to have faith in what they like.. I have many Muslim friends who do not remotely think like you do..

If a ritual is going on an Indian has all the right to either attend or not attend it is his choice, there is no force there will be no ostracism as you have imagined it in your mind..

If as you say one person has discomfort, it should be rational, what is rational about saying that " I just dont like what you do, it effects me in my religious faith!" For any argument there should be a proper rational behind opposing something, you dont like the children playing and making noise in your neighbourhood, will you be right in saying that "Just because I dont like it, they should stop playing!" Stop acting like a jerk and evaluate what you are saying..

I'm more and more convinced by your line of argument that you are that rare category of people who think everything should happen based on your thinking..

NOTE: the division of Minority was based on thinking and not their religion... just with this statement your whole argument falls flat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom